Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It (14721 Views)

Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / I Date And Have Sex With Married Men — And Have ZERO Guilt About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by nickxtra(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
My friend had a pretty 19 years old Akwa Ibom girl as house girl. The girl is well built and looks sexy whenever she walks pass him. He started nursing sexual feelings towards the girl the day he discovered the backside of the girl and the more sexual feelings come, the more he controled himself, particularly when he is alone at home with the girl on Saturdays and sometimes on Sundays, the wife having gone to shop or saloon. With the impression that the girl is just 19, a little girl for that matter, my friend tried to subdue any romantic urge towards her, but the impression of her as a child was somehow erased when his wife confided in him that the supposed little girl has a 2 years old son, whom she had for a guy back in Akwa Ibom. Now, my friend had a new feeling that the girl was more than what he had always thought of her. Then came this particular day when they were both at home and she was set to go to his wife's shop, the girl walked unto the man and said "sir, am going to the shop". The man looking at the girl, said ok, but discovered that the three quarter trousers the girl put on was sagged with a lose belt and the pink net pants showing out. This is where my friend finally fell in. He called the girl and asked why she left her dressing that way, she answered nothing that she just felt like wearing it that way, but told her to get close to him, he helped her to properly draw the trousers up for her and belt it up properly. The girl appeared to feel "yea, am getting him". She went to shop that day and was staying later than expected that night, my friend's wife left the house to trace her and to know what could have happened, behold, my wife saw this girl (who had barely spent 2 weeks in our house) with a guy in a question position and in a dark area of an uncompleted building. The both cautioned her and my friend's wife told her she would not tolerate such act from her again. The following weekend, as usual the wife left for shop, while the girl stayed behind to do house chores, leaving him, the girl and their baby. On this day, my friend explained that he was feeling weak joints on one hand and and on the other hand, having mixed feelings- whether make an attempt or not, but being human, he fell into satan's trap. This was how my friend described what went on between him and the house girl: "I still can't imagined that it actually happened- on that morning, while she was getting ready to go and join my wife in the shop, I felt a urge and I called the girl that I was feeling pains over me, that she should massage my back with a native cream(my people called it 'okume'). She came excitedly, I laid with my face down while she was rubbing and massaging my back, doing it as if she already knew my game plan. As she kept rubbing my back, I was shocked when she now asked - "what of front"? I said wao! I turned facing up and she entered in between my widely opened legs and started massaging all over my body, from my chest down to my waistline. At this point, my about 6 inch dick had become furious, doing like a Dangote truck on a highway carrying overload and angry to move fast. As she discovered this, she became gentle and romantic in rubbing cream. Where I was totally moved was when she encroached unto my pubic hair. I knew she felt them as she gazed at my halfly closed eyes. From here, I could hold it back no more, I started rubbing her hands as she kept rubbing my body. I held her close to myself, she smiled sexily, she looked straight into my eyes and I drew her nearer, held her head and before I could give her my mouth, she opened her mouth and dip her long tongue into my mouth. Pls watch out for concluding part.

1 Like

Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by Aristotle96(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
So? What should we do na undecided
Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by praxisnetworks: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
That's a rape
Using undue influence on a vulnerable woman
Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by cruzita(f): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
undecided so because today na super story,u don start when time never reach abi

3 Likes

Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by naijaboiy: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
concluding gini? undecided
Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by Adiwana: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
you started with your friend then ended with my wife.hmmm

2 Likes

Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by nickxtra(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adiwana:
Read it over again
Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by nickxtra(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
cruzita:
undecided so because today na super story,u don start when time never reach abi
It's a true life story, as it happened with my friend as an actor.
Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by nickxtra(m): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
praxisnetworks:
That's a rape
Using undue influence on a vulnerable woman
Though, I told my friend that he took undue advantage of the girl, but he insisted that he did not force her, moreover that he wouldn't have gone ahead if she had said no or even resisted it a bit. According to him, the girl him the she had always wanted that from him, but she could not show it to him because of madam
Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
What a pity, well let's me wait till 8 pm before i watch it as a scene
Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by praxisnetworks: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
nickxtra:
Though, I told my friend that he took undue advantage of the girl, but he insisted that he did not force her, moreover that he wouldn't have gone ahead if she had said no or even resisted it a bit. According to him, the girl him the she had always wanted that from him, but she could not show it to him because of madam
Don't mention me on this nonsense thread again.
Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by arofemites(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Can u get me a housemaid from Akwa Ibom?

U av a romantic story here. cheesy
Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by Damayor12(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
nickxtra:
My friend had a pretty 19 years old Akwa Ibom girl as house girl. The girl is well built and looks sexy whenever she walks pass him. He started nursing sexual feelings towards the girl the day he discovered the backside of the girl and the more sexual feelings come, the more he controled himself, particularly when he is alone at home with the girl on Saturdays and sometimes on Sundays, the wife having gone to shop or saloon. With the impression that the girl is just 19, a little girl for that matter, my friend tried to subdue any romantic urge towards her, but the impression of her as a child was somehow erased when his wife confided in him that the supposed little girl has a 2 years old son, whom she had for a guy back in Akwa Ibom. Now, my friend had a new feeling that the girl was more than what he had always thought of her. Then came this particular day when they were both at home and she was set to go to his wife's shop, the girl walked unto the man and said "sir, am going to the shop". The man looking at the girl, said ok, but discovered that the three quarter trousers the girl put on was sagged with a lose belt and the pink net pants showing out. This is where my friend finally fell in. He called the girl and asked why she left her dressing that way, she answered nothing that she just felt like wearing it that way, but her told to get close to him, he helped her to properly draw the trousers up for her and belt it up properly. The girl appeared to feel "yea, am getting him". She went to shop that day and was staying later than expected that night, my wife left the house to trace her and to know what could have happened, behold, my wife saw this girl (who had barely spent 2 weeks in our house) with a guy in a question position and in a dark area of an uncompleted building. We cautioned her and my wife told her she would not tolerate such act from her again. The following weekend, as usual my wife left for shop, while the girl stayed behind to do house chores, leaving me, the girl and our baby. On this day, I was feeling weak joints on one hand and and on the other hand, having mixed feelings- whether make an attempt or not, but being human, he fell into satan's trap. This how my friend described what went on between him and the house girl: "I still can't imagined that it actually happened: on that morning, while she was getting ready to go and join my shop in the shop, I felt a urge and I called the girl that I was feeling pains over me, that should massage my back with a native cream(my people called it 'okume'). She came excitedly, I laid with my face down while she was rubbing and massaging my back, doing it as if she already knew my game plan. As kept rubbing my back, I was shocked when now asked - "what of front"? I said wao! I turned facing up and she entered in between my widely opened legs and started massaging all over my body, from my chest down to my waistline. At this point, my about 6 inch dick had become furious, doing like a Dangote truck on a highway carrying overload and angry to move fast. As she discovered this, she became gentle and romantic in rubbing cream. Where I was totally moved was when she encroached unto my pubic hair. I knew she felt them as she gazed at my halfly closed eyes. From here, I could hold it back no more, I started rubbing her hands as she kept rubbing my body. I held her close to myself, she smiled sexily, she looked straight into my eyes and I drew her nearer, held her head and before I could give her my mouth, she opened her mouth and dip her long tongue into my mouth. Pls watch out for concluding part.

Hahaha, Busted.
Your friend koo! cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by playtheblues(f): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
Seun please I don't like the way these people tarnish Akwa ibom names with their fictitious stories.
Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by nickxtra(m): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
Damayor12:

Hahaha, Busted.
Your friend koo! cheesy
Quoting
Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by nickxtra(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Damayor12:

Hahaha, Busted.
Your friend koo! cheesy
Quoting my friend verbatim
Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by Taiye4Christ(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
nickxtra:
My friend had a pretty 19 years old Akwa Ibom girl as house girl. The girl is well built and looks sexy whenever she walks pass him. He started nursing sexual feelings towards the girl the day he discovered the backside of the girl and the more sexual feelings come, the more he controled himself, particularly when he is alone at home with the girl on Saturdays and sometimes on Sundays, the wife having gone to shop or saloon. With the impression that the girl is just 19, a little girl for that matter, my friend tried to subdue any romantic urge towards her, but the impression of her as a child was somehow erased when his wife confided in him that the supposed little girl has a 2 years old son, whom she had for a guy back in Akwa Ibom. Now, my friend had a new feeling that the girl was more than what he had always thought of her. Then came this particular day when they were both at home and she was set to go to his wife's shop, the girl walked unto the man and said "sir, am going to the shop". The man looking at the girl, said ok, but discovered that the three quarter trousers the girl put on was sagged with a lose belt and the pink net pants showing out. This is where my friend finally fell in. He called the girl and asked why she left her dressing that way, she answered nothing that she just felt like wearing it that way, but her told to get close to him, he helped her to properly draw the trousers up for her and belt it up properly. The girl appeared to feel "yea, am getting him". She went to shop that day and was staying later than expected that night, my friend's wife left the house to trace her and to know what could have happened, behold, my wife saw this girl (who had barely spent 2 weeks in our house) with a guy in a question position and in a dark area of an uncompleted building. The both cautioned her and my friend's wife told her she would not tolerate such act from her again. The following weekend, as usual the wife left for shop, while the girl stayed behind to do house chores, leaving him, the girl and their baby. On this day, my friend explained that he was feeling weak joints on one hand and and on the other hand, having mixed feelings- whether make an attempt or not, but being human, he fell into satan's trap. This how my friend described what went on between him and the house girl: "I still can't imagined that it actually happened: on that morning, while she was getting ready to go and join my shop in the shop, I felt a urge and I called the girl that I was feeling pains over me, that should massage my back with a native cream(my people called it 'okume'). She came excitedly, I laid with my face down while she was rubbing and massaging my back, doing it as if she already knew my game plan. As kept rubbing my back, I was shocked when now asked - "what of front"? I said wao! I turned facing up and she entered in between my widely opened legs and started massaging all over my body, from my chest down to my waistline. At this point, my about 6 inch dick had become furious, doing like a Dangote truck on a highway carrying overload and angry to move fast. As she discovered this, she became gentle and romantic in rubbing cream. Where I was totally moved was when she encroached unto my pubic hair. I knew she felt them as she gazed at my halfly closed eyes. From here, I could hold it back no more, I started rubbing her hands as she kept rubbing my body. I held her close to myself, she smiled sexily, she looked straight into my eyes and I drew her nearer, held her head and before I could give her my mouth, she opened her mouth and dip her long tongue into my mouth. Pls watch out for concluding part.

But you were not 'quoting your friend verbatim' there grin
nickxtra:
Quoting my friend verbatim

2 Likes

Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by nickxtra(m): 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Taiye4Christ:

But you were not 'quoting your friend verbatim' there grin
I might not have quoted him correctly because I am not a professor of letters
Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by 6fit(f): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adiwana:

no mind d clueless guy...say it yu and nobody cares
Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by Smartguy001(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lolz grin nollywood but u try sha...na zack Amata
Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by nickxtra(m): 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
6fit:

Madam 'clueful'. Na me and u na!
Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by nickxtra(m): 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
6fit:

Madam "clueful", na me and u na angry
Re: He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It by nenergy(m): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Edited: Why did I comment sef

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed / Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? / Re: Are All The Good Men Taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.