Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Am Touched By This Short Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Touched By This Short Story (5086 Views)

Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience / Read This Short Story , Please!! / Marriage! A Must Read For The Married And Unmarried. I Am Touched By This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Touched By This Short Story by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
I was talking to a female friend and we were discussing about relationship issues and I told her how I had a broken heart in a past relationship because the girl felt I do not love her the way she loved me so my friend told me to forget the past and move on with my life and that I will meet someone who will trust me!!*and she shared this picture of a very very short sad story with me so I decided to share it[img][/img]

Re: Am Touched By This Short Story by buoye1(m): 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Na so
Re: Am Touched By This Short Story by Enegod(m): 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
undecided
Re: Am Touched By This Short Story by Ghadafy(m): 12:28am On Nov 18, 2013
I don't feel for the boy, he's too playful. He should have gave her the ring without all the drama.
Re: Am Touched By This Short Story by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 18, 2013
Ghadafy: I don't feel for the boy, he's too playful. He should have gave her the ring without all the drama.
I don't think u read the story very well,re-read the story
Re: Am Touched By This Short Story by Ghadafy(m): 12:36am On Nov 18, 2013
leavestory: I don't think u read the story very well,re-read the story

I read the story he hid a ring inside the Teddy-bear, abi?
Re: Am Touched By This Short Story by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 18, 2013
Ghadafy:

I read the story he hid a ring inside the Teddy-bear, abi?
as very short as the story is there are many lessons girls should learn from it,one of them is to be patient with a guy,if she was patient enough she would have accepted the teddy bear with her whole heart even if she felt it was not the ring she was expecting

1 Like

Re: Am Touched By This Short Story by Ghadafy(m): 1:15am On Nov 18, 2013
leavestory: as very short as the story is there are many lessons girls should learn from it,one of them is to be patient with a guy,if she was patient enough she would have accepted the teddy bear with her whole heart even if she felt it was not the ring she was expecting

You're right but a Teddy-bear and a ring doesn't correlate. Maybe the lady is not the type that adore Teddy-bears.
Re: Am Touched By This Short Story by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 18, 2013
Ghadafy:

You're right but a Teddy-bear and a ring doesn't correlate. Maybe the lady is not the type that adore Teddy-bears.
from the story Its obvious that the lady may not like teddy bear and she may like it but her main reason why she did not want to accept the teddy-bear was because she was expecting a ring not knowing that the ring was hidden inside the teddy bear,actually the guy wanted to surprise her but she was not patient enough so she abandoned the teddy-bear but after she realized that a ring was inside the teddy bear the guy was already gone!!!

1 Like

Re: Am Touched By This Short Story by 190: 2:11am On Nov 18, 2013
maybe she wanted to sell the ring thats why she expected it directly and not the teddy

I bet she must be Nigerian undecided
Re: Am Touched By This Short Story by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2013
190: maybe she wanted to sell the ring thats why she expected it directly and not the teddy

I bet she must be Nigerian undecided
I always like ur sense of humor,keep it up,but this is a serious matter oooo and not a joking matter
Re: Am Touched By This Short Story by 190: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2013
angry
Re: Am Touched By This Short Story by addictiv(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2013
Heard this story where a guy bought a toyota spyder, put the key inside a loaf of bread and gave it to his gurl as Valentine gift. She threw the bread on his face and walked away in anger.
Re: Am Touched By This Short Story by Eebrahym(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
leavestory: I don't think u read the story very well,re-read the story

Leave story abeg
Re: Am Touched By This Short Story by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
Eebrahym:

Leave story abeg
na my username u dey call grin
Re: Am Touched By This Short Story by Eebrahym(m): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2013
grin
Re: Am Touched By This Short Story by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. / Is It Morally OK For A Pastor To Take Photos Like This? / Na Me Go fυck These Girls Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.