Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time (29902 Views)

Check Out My Son @1 / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Is My Son's School "Over Teaching?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
My post on the curious case of bermuda triangle and what angels look like doesn't make front page, but this does, I really don't understand nairaland mods, but its all good tho!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by isalegan2: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ms Nas:
Laugh over it? For real? Hun, we are Nigerians and we take word of mouth serious. Or have you not heard there's power in the tongue? undecided

If anybody calls my baby back-bencher
...hmm! Lemme not imagine what I'm gonna do to the person! You might be content with people calling your children names...Me? Hell no!!!

They've always said, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. And I'm positive that poster doesn't have kids. Cos he won't pass that comment if he did.

I agree with you on one thing though, I dunno why this is on front page. Obviously, the OP is chummy with the section's moderator

Pat them on the head with one hand while slapping them with the other. You're a ball of contradictions. undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by isalegan2: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
This is about a young child going to school for the first time.

Please talk about that.

Or post pictures of your child doing the same, if you wish.

Stop taking attention from the cute boy. Stop derailing!

Back on topic:
I don't remember my first day at school, but I was older - 5 years old. It wasn't common or compulsory to go to day care or even kindergarten then. I started in Primary One at a very well-known school on Lagos Island. No fear at all. But some kids were bad even back then. SMH.
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by baby124: 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
I dont know if it is the fashonista in me. But if my childs school uniform is not cute, they are not attending that school. lipsrsealed. What is that tie doing on this uniform. It just spoilt the cute baby's swag. cheesy. Congrats OP, i wish him success in all his endeavors at this big step of his life. He is soo cute kiss kiss kiss
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by jumzzy448: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
baby_123: I dont know if it is the fashonista in me. But if my childs school uniform is not cute, they are not attending that school. lipsrsealed. What is that tie doing on this uniform. It just spoilt the cute baby's swag. cheesy. Congrats OP, i wish him success in all his endeavors at this big step of his life. He is soo cute kiss kiss kiss
Lol....but it's not uniform that determines how good the school is.
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Shinelle(f): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

Shutup Hoeloshi..
Do not Justify ur Ill mannerness With ur female moniker..
Go back.... Home n learn some home training..

Bunch of Snubs
what's Dis one Saying Again.... Pls ure d one who needs some more tutorials on Courtesy, cos I was trained better than to insult people I don't know simply because dey don't share my opinion....
P.S I'm not Chidi o... Werin concern me? Moniker ko Alias Ni
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by buchibabe: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
byvan: I wonder what will make a sane adult use a word such as " back bencher" on an innocent child . You don't know for certain what your own kids will become,do you?

@OP,he shall be a light unto his generation,may he excel even where others failed. You shall never mourn over him as he shall live to testify the goodness of God.

Pardon his fish brain! Maybe hes gay and has no plan of having a child in his entire muddy and maggot infested life. Dats y he can say dat to an innocent child

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by baby124: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
jumzzy448:
Lol....but it's not uniform that determines how good the school is.

Its just me. Even when i am going to exercise, everything must be on point and match. hehehehe. I am in love with cute school uniforms. Especially when they are little. The quality of the school and the school uniform matters very much to me. cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by buchibabe: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
michu: My post on the curious case of bermuda triangle and what angels look like doesn't make front page, but this does, I really don't understand nairaland mods, but its all good tho!

Lol. Doh o! Maybe u hv to pay homage to d oga's at d top bfor u claim front page tins.
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by chacha3(f): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
Cute boy, it gives me joy preparing and taking my baby to sch every morning so I knw hw it feels. Proud father!!!
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Psychedelia(m): 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
Fine boy.

Feels like it was just yesterday when I had my first 'Olympic Exercise Book', Mickey Mouse pencil, as well as 12-color set of crayons.

May he be the light of his generation, and a shining example to the generations that follow.
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by IGBOSON1: 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Chillisauce:

I hope he does better in school than the OP and FTC poster grin

At topic, he looks very small and happy to start school. I pray he continues that way smiley
All the best

^^^The innocent little boy doesn't know what he's let himself in for; just wait till Daddy and Mummy wave him bye-bye and leave him with his new teacher and classmates, then you'll see the waterworks open up, and the mother of all tantrums on display!

Posing for Daddy to take a pic for posterity is the romantic part of the day! wink
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Bolurx(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
[/quote][/b]
5points: Such a fine sexy young lad.
May Jah bless him.
I luv him
**kisses**
:* :* :*

See this p e d o p h i l e ooo

SMH

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by hotboz: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
Shinelle: . We are obviously not seeing dis d same way so derz no need to drag d issue.... 'Back Bencher' is not an insult in anyway as I've said earlier, .... Afterall everybody can't possibly seat in front Abi? In some cases, "frontbench* is left for kids wit eye problem sef lol.... Anyway. Its jus some silly 'joke' by Chidi to me...

What's this one saying ?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by vanitty: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Awwwww look at his belly
Cute
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Ninilowo(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
The boy try ooo. No initial cry cry thing. Ah! I trust ma soldiers na one term them take cry.
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by brosdoncome(m): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
But tru tru, diz boy get shayo eyes even him popsy say beer no b bad thing. He is fresh and cute anyway.
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
MPEROR: What a hansome boy ,Hail to the future Nigerian president that will give 24/7 electricity
Na curse with the 24/7 electricity thang? You wan make we wait for this boy to become president before we get 24/7 power supply?
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by vanitty: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ninilowo: The boy try ooo. No initial cry cry thing. Ah! I trust ma soldiers na one term them take cry.

Hehe

My last was just very excited he finally had a lunch box and a backpack after years of him watching his siblings hehe, I shed all the tears saying bye bye at the gate my feelings was hurt mehn when he didn't even seem bothered but I was secretly happy when his teacher told me he cried when I left lol
Good old days
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by baby124: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
vanitty:

Hehe

My last was just very excited he finally had a lunch box and a backpack after years of him watching his siblings hehe, I shed all the tears saying bye bye at the gate my feelings was hurt mehn when he didn't even seem bothered but I was secretly happy when his teacher told me he cried when I left lol
Good old days

grin grin grin

Were you feeling bad because you thought he was happy to get away from you or escape being at home That is what happens when they have older siblings that are already in school. I forced my parents to start me in school early. My mum said i never cried. grin grin grin. So dont feel bad.
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Chinwem(f): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
Adorable
May God protect him
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by creativemusic: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nice
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by nikogravz(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ms Nas:
Laugh over it? For real? Hun, we are Nigerians and we take word of mouth serious. Or have you not heard there's power in the tongue? undecided

If anybody calls my baby back-bencher
...hmm! Lemme not imagine what I'm gonna do to the person! You might be content with people calling your children names...Me? Hell no!!!

They've always said, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. And I'm positive that poster doesn't have kids. Cos he won't pass that comment if he did.

I agree with you on one thing though, I dunno why this is on front page. Obviously, the OP is chummy with the section's moderator

being a back up bencher doesnt mean he is a looser. I am a backbencher in class but I am more serious than people that are frontbenchers. So I dont think it a bad statement but it is how u read meaning into it.
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by delpee(f): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
God bless, guide and protect this lovely boy all through life. He shall be a source of joy to his parents and glorify Gods name in all he does. A loud AAAMEN!

@op
Decree wonderful things into his life on a daily basis whichever religion you practise. Continue being a loving mum but please be strict/firm when neccessary.
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by caesaraba(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
vanitty:

Hehe

Good old days

Lol. I think that's one of the motivating factors which makes kids to pressure their parents to enroll them in school. I smile at their innocence when I see them coming back from school wearing (dragging) backpacks that are almost touching the floor grin .....lunch box in hand grin
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Godson201333(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
byvan: I wonder what will make a sane adult use a word such as " back bencher" on an innocent child . You don't know for certain what your own kids will become,do you?

Amen oo,@Op your struggles shall not be in vain

@OP,he shall be a light unto his generation,may he excel even where others failed. You shall never mourn over him as he shall live to testify the goodness of God.
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by akraym(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nl is dead (as in) see topic making fp
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by soulglo: 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
He is so cute I just want to hug him LOL. The pride he sees in your eyes now will take him a long way. He will never dissappoint you
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
baby_123: I dont know if it is the fashonista in me. But if my childs school uniform is not cute, they are not attending that school. lipsrsealed. What is that tie doing on this uniform. It just spoilt the cute baby's swag. cheesy. Congrats OP, i wish him success in all his endeavors at this big step of his life. He is soo cute kiss kiss kiss

I thought am the only one selective with uniforms smiley.
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by justmenoni: 5:13am On Nov 19, 2013
Cute
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by adabeke12(f): 6:46am On Nov 19, 2013
Toonice: How do you see my boy? His name is Roland Ayomide Aroyewun.
First day at school.

very handsome boy, but plz fix his pants smiley
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Christianos: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2013
@ OP: I think your boy is cute. But pls be a bit more cautious when posting sensitive info on an open forum such as this. I'm not comfortable with the fact that you gave out his full name and pix. In my opinion, that is a security and safety risk... May GOD protect and preserve you and your family. (Amen)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting / **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.