Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time (29922 Views)

Check Out My Son @1 / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Is My Son's School "Over Teaching?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by funnyx(m): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2013
ChiSun27: Cuteboy...but he will like beer in future.

My candid observation though!

grin grin grin beer is good for bodi nau
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Toonice(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2013
byvan: I wonder what will make a sane adult use a word such as " back bencher" on an innocent child . You don't know for certain what your own kids will become,do you?

@OP,he shall be a light unto his generation,may he excel even where others failed. You shall never mourn over him as he shall live to testify the goodness of God.

Amen in Jesus name. That 4 ur comment and prayer. I wish u and ur family d same.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Toonice(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2013
byvan: I wonder what will make a sane adult use a word such as " back bencher" on an innocent child . You don't know for certain what your own kids will become,do you?

@OP,he shall be a light unto his generation,may he excel even where others failed. You shall never mourn over him as he shall live to testify the goodness of God.
Thx 4 ur comment and prayer. I wish u and ur family d same.
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Prymestrr(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
5points: Such a fine sexy young lad.
May Jah bless him.
I luv him
**kisses**
:* :* :*
Terming a 3yr old "SEXY"... u should be prosecuted 4 child abuse!!
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by leggo: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
op, if na me be hin class teacher i go too flog you. na so dem dey tuck shirt in?? fine boi sha
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by ChiSun27(m): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
He reminds me of my belly when I was little...my tommy big no b small...but thank God for exercise.
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

grin but she did not touch the boy in any QUESTIONABLE PLACE.she is only ADMIRING THE BOY cheesy relax cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by tintingz(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
Chiidi: .

How can someone say this rubbish to an innocent kid?

@OP cute boy jare...he a has bright future ahead smiley

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by okirewaju(f): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Cutey kiss
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by NEROSKY(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
Cute boi! GOD please help me make family of my dreams
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by tellwisdom: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
s!s! afrika:

u see?

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

come arrest me na.
Mtchwwww
:* :*

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Polio: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Khalessi: Did he dress him self? undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by isalegan2: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
Cute boy. My little bro had a horrible day at school on his first day.

OP, I hope he's doing well and happy! cheesy

Chiidi: .

angry shocked I don't like you! angry

Anyway, I know you were just being comical. smiley

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Leadn(m): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
jumzzy448:

That's uncalled for. How can you say such to a poor innocent child hun? If it was your own child and someone makes such comment will you be happy? Pls modify your post joor.

Some people are just ill... ignore the dude ma'am/sire
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by binhozie(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
My bet is he wont come back that clean. . .

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by akereconfi: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
I have tried several times to upload pics but it's not working. Have ever reduced the size to 20 kb but it ain't working
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Lilimax(f): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
Khalessi: Did he dress him self? undecided

Whosoever that dressed this cute boy does not have an eye for details undecided?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Leadn(m): 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
@Op

You have a very handsome young chap smiley

As one commentor above said/prayed, he shall be a light unto his generation, I see positives in his life... He'll make you a very happy man

You shall never have course to regret being his father, you will never mourn him

I wish him the beat in life!

@The idiot who used the words "back bencher"
let your kids rip from the words of your mouth on this op!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Was he scratching his pr.ick? undecided
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Leadn(m): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
binhozie: My bet is he wont come back that clean. . .

Did you come back sparkling clean when yu were a kid?
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by angelz(f): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
He reminds me of my boys when they started going 2 school.
Especially my 1st son. while dressing him, he'll be arranging diff stuff he'll never take in the school into his bag,
hence his nicker can surely turn out like that of this guy in d pics. funny though.
we pray they turn out better than their parents, n achieve all we ever dream of achieving.
nice kid.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Shinelle(f): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
Can't see Why u guys are Fretting over Chydy's Comment.....'Backbencher' is no insult to me, cos it doesn't determine anyfin.... Jus laugh over it plzz Afterall, B4 u put up ur pic or a relatives on d net, u shud be ready to read all kinds of comments because ppl are entitled to their opinions.... Celebs n their kids are insulted on a daily basis so what's d big deal.. Life aint a bed of roses pls.....
@Topic..... Nice Pic tho I can't see d aim of dis Topic

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
undecided undecided undecided I don't get this thread, what are we supposed to do?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Slyr0x: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
This boy go like beer grin
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by MsNas(f): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
Shinelle: Can't see Why u guys are Fretting over Chydy's Comment.....'Backbencher' is no insult to me, cos it doesn't determine anyfin.... Jus laugh over it plzz Afterall, B4 u put up ur pic or a relatives on d net, u shud be ready to read all kinds of comments because ppl are entitled to their opinions.... Celebs n their kids are insulted on a daily basis so what's d big deal.. Life aint a bed of roses pls.....
@Topic..... Nice Pic tho I can't see d aim of dis Topic
Laugh over it? For real? Hun, we are Nigerians and we take word of mouth serious. Or have you not heard there's power in the tongue? undecided

If anybody calls my baby back-bencher
...hmm! Lemme not imagine what I'm gonna do to the person! You might be content with people calling your children names...Me? Hell no!!!

They've always said, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. And I'm positive that poster doesn't have kids. Cos he won't pass that comment if he did.

I agree with you on one thing though, I dunno why this is on front page. Obviously, the OP is chummy with the section's moderator

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by MPEROR: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
What a hansome boy ,Hail to the future Nigerian president that will give 24/7 electricity
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Boll2010: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
But on a more serious note......are some brains filled up with noodles? Cuz I don't get,how you going to see a picture of a kid and utter a very rude and provocative word.......mister you surely get what you wish others

Nice looking kid......his sandals made me remember my old KITO sandal!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Boll2010: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
MPEROR: What a hansome boy ,Hail to the future Nigerian president that will give 24/7 electricity
oga I reject this for my country....if we all going to wait for this kid to be the president that will give us the 24hrs electricity.....then all hope is lost for my generation to witness such.....sir don't joke with that grin

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Pennywise(m): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
If I did this to my child she will probably sue me.

Boy looks good. All set for school. Mother need to be commended. A lot of work went in there
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by darnley16(m): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
Abeg wetin op mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help / **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** / After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.