Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time (29923 Views)

Check Out My Son @1 / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Is My Son's School "Over Teaching?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2013
Ameen to your prayers. I wonder why on earth someone would say such to an innocent child. May his children reap from his words.
Leadn: @Op

You have a very handsome young chap smiley

As one commentor above said/prayed, he shall be a light unto his generation, I see positives in his life... He'll make you a very happy man

You shall never have course to regret being his father, you will never mourn him

I wish him the beat in life!

@The idiot who used the words "back bencher"
let your kids rip from the words of your mouth on this op!
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2013
Shinelle: Can't see Why u guys are Fretting over Chydy's Comment.....'Backbencher' is no insult to me, cos it doesn't determine anyfin.... Jus laugh over it plzz Afterall, B4 u put up ur pic or a relatives on d net, u shud be ready to read all kinds of comments because ppl are entitled to their opinions.... Celebs n their kids are insulted on a daily basis so what's d big deal.. Life aint a bed of roses pls.....
@Topic..... Nice Pic tho I can't see d aim of dis Topic
Obviously, you don't know what it takes to be a mother. SMH for you.
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2013
Shinelle: what's Dis one Saying Again.... Pls ure d one who needs some more tutorials on Courtesy, cos I was trained better than to insult people I don't know simply because dey don't share my opinion....
P.S I'm not Chidi o... Werin concern me? Moniker ko Alias Ni
You are a disgrace to the entire female folk. Just sign out of this forum in peace. Says alot about your background.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by quivah(f): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2013
first day @ school?
On nov 18? After term don end finish!..

Cute boy btw
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by micky1234: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2013
like a innocent child and like a interesting thread you have so keep it up my friend....
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Toonice(m): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
Thx to u all 4 ur comment. I thx everyone who comment on my son photo both on positive and nagative way, may God blex u all. My gratitude also go to the forum moderator that put it in frontpage, this show that this site belong to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Shollymama: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
God bless you fine boy u shall be the head and not the tail, u shall reach ur goal in life and the Lord will give u wisdom,knowledge and understanding love u dear

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by king94(m): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
premiere: Ameen to your prayers. I wonder why on earth someone would say such to an innocent child. May his children reap from his words.
U ar indirectly also wishing bad 4 anoda innocent kid.Dat makes u no different 4rm him.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Neemcie(f): 12:30am On Nov 20, 2013
5points: Such a fine sexy young lad.
May Jah bless him.
I luv him
**kisses**
:* :* :*
Sexy Like SeriouSly?!
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by dartsidius7(m): 7:12am On Nov 20, 2013
Cute kid...... The only thing i can remember about primary school days were my lunch time sandwichs and my bag that had a big clock on the back (swagger)..... Plus, now i am confused sad I always sit at the back, primary school, secondary school, University lectures........even during my training at work.......
Like where you sit determines what you will become... smiley
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2013
Neemcie:
Sexy Like SeriouSly?!
i felt like kissing his cute, soft pretty chicks.
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Dalazyou(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2013
Toonice: may God blex and guiade ur family too. Thx alot 4 ur 1derfu comment.
na only wen person talk gud ting na dat tym u go bless am ni undecided
Toonice: may God blex and guiade ur family too. Thx alot 4 ur 1derfu comment.
na only wen person talk gud ting na dat tym u go bless am ni
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Toonice(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dalazyou: na only wen person talk gud ting na dat tym u go bless am ni undecidedna only wen person talk gud ting na dat tym u go bless am ni
God blex u too.
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by flightz(f): 2:21am On Nov 05, 2015
Boll2010:
oga I reject this for my country....if we all going to wait for this kid to be the president that will give us the 24hrs electricity.....then all hope is lost for my generation to witness such.....sir don't joke with that grin
looool
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by Ebytosky(f): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2015
cute grin
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by blessedapple: 11:13am On Nov 05, 2015
D Young Shall Grow
Re: Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time by pukka5050: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
[b][/b]
Chillisauce:
Is he dancing iyanya style? cheesy
grin
Chillisauce:
Is he dancing iyanya style? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help / **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** / After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.