Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,580 members, 7,865,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! (33170 Views)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by addictiv(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2013
I actually dont pity some women when I see what they go through. They are the archirects of thier own misery. I am in the oil industry and I see how guys treat women like garbage after they are tired of them due to the fact that these girls have made it obvious that the are just out for the money. Imagine being with a girl who doesn't call to know how you are doing or if you are having any troubles they can offer solution to, but they ll call you to take em shopping, complain about how their make up and what not has finished and they dont have money to buy a new one. I have always wondered when relationships became a trade by batter franchise that the reason why you ll wanna date someone is because they ll elevate your status. Its so insulting and demeaning.You are asking us to put our shiny armour when we wanna ask a lady out but doing so makes the lady think we are just trying to show off. A responsible wealthy guy wont walk up to a lady and play all his cards cos he would wanna know if the lady is really into him or just after his funds. The personality of the guy ir lady should be the first and primary thing being considered and not his or her brief case. I have a family friend who just got married. She is young, has 2.1 and is from a wealthy home, most of her siblings are abroad. She married someone who isnt a gradute and is also a trader of building materials. She has a car, he doesn't. Judging from ur opinions the guy shouldn't be married to her kinda person cos he is terribly below her social class. Her family supported her even though her dad is a prof. She belives in this guy that even though he doesn't have much, 2mao would be better. Life isnt fair to anyone but that isnt a reason to treat a fellow human like trash and totally write em off because they dont meet your present status. Morning y'all.

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2013
Boll2010: come on!! This is what we talking about! From your talks you don't have anything to offer a man but your hotness! Cuz you lack manners! How do you feel as a lady when you insulted his Mother as useless!.......how will you feel when you give birth to a male,and a junk girl call you useless!! Now I see the op is goldiggerz!!
i like guyz,they can talk sense into ur head and make you look useless and foolish.bigup.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by charles316: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2013
Chomzy19: Of course D Males hv carefully Made it look like d OP ws only talking abt money, they have left the content/Essence of what the op was trying to convey to restrict it to his e.g wit 100k, n of course turn it into aanother female bashing thread lolz... ITs very Funny but while u keep venting ur Frustrations at d OP for saying the truth, THE RULES OF THE GAME WILL NOT CHANGE Whine all u like online, Hate the players all u like, It won't change d game.

@DailyNews WellDone! its unfortunate Ur comrade in Arms will not support this Tym buh that's to b expected u dared to say d un-say-able.

let me carefully reply this dumb post.
#you said that the guys here have made it seem like the op was talking about money only.

The guys here aint talking about the beauty part cos when it comes to look.....AN AVERAGE NAIJA BOY IS FINER THAN THE SUPPOSEDLY FINE GIRLS. Now dont let the cloths and make up decieve u. How many of you girls look sexy with your clothes off(fake hair Gosh...stretch marks,cellulite,fallen b00bs, over worked kitten etc. Dont forget that a man is worth more than a woman in this life. YES. A MAN IS WORTH MORE THAN A WOMAN IN THIS LIFE.

#you said,`THE RULES OF THE GAME WILL NOT CHANGE ..

lollll. last time i checked the rule of the game says that most naija babes are worthless. Hence the reason why we f0rk and leave you for the likes of Dailynews to marry. Ever wondered why there are thousands of women who have no body to marry them? we are playing by our rules and u are the ones feeling the wrath of the game.

As for oguguaa,i ve always known you to be intelligent. I m just surprised u wrote those dumb stuffs. You used to be better than this. Mind you.....I m not a broke nigga.

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by migbe(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2013
Nonsense
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2013
Well, guys and babes , be real to yourselves... I can't date or marry a guy, who cannot be there for me when am down, emotionally or financially.... But when it comes to driving my car, he will beat his chest and say he's the man and the head in this relationship, No woman dares seat on the steering wheel, even though it's my hard earned car... angry. He would expect me to cook nice delicacies with my own cash , and look so good with my own money, saying sweet words of our perfect I look.....duh!.....and All his dull brain could think of offering is Se3x.... The best SE3x ever , he claims ...lol...angry.... Abeg hold your Dik..... And be a man for once in your life!.
I see broke guys staying with their parents ,complaining that they don't have a babe, and want to marry... I then ask, do u have a job? Or buisness or even skill u r utilizing... The guy stutter and come up with a long story of, only God knows what really happened in his life... After finally completing his story. It's either he has a less paying job, where he earns 20k, and out of it , he uses half to take care of his parents and remaining half for transportation... And there he is talking about settling down?. And rent an apartment?...if I may ask ,guy! On whose money will u use to settle down?....mine??....oh pls!
Another scenario , a jobless guy searching for a wife...u then ask him, ok job are not forthcoming ....do u av any skill inward that u can utilize ? He keeps quiet , then starts rambling on how many professional ICT EXAMS and tests , he has done , and he knows...One day, he will have a job....really?....ok, u look for a job vacancy for him, gave him the address and even plead with him to go... He starts giving different excuses, that he's not in town.... And u expect a serious minded babe,to take you for your word?....c'mon!... U r more than a liability ...
Better sit up! And be a man for at least once in your lifetime... It's not that hard... If only the brain can be used wisely and the hands, legs and eyes effectively....trust me , it's not a Herculean task to be amongst the best...
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by addictiv(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2013
Wait!!!!!! shocked shocked :oDailynews is female? shocked I dont believe this....
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by sultanemerald(m): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2013
carefreewannabe:

You have a point here but sooner or later a man will discover what you REALLY look like.

true. Like the Chinese woman sued by the husband for giving birth to ugly children.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2013
addictiv: Wait!!!!!! shocked shocked :oDailynews is female? shocked I dont believe this....
Haba! Habaticallygrin
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2013
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2013
shymexx: I don't like the OP...but there's an unwritten rule out there for most black girls(don't know much about other races) between age 19-26 about not dating down. That's just the rule except in a few isolated cases. Breaking that rule as a guy, might just end up messing you up mentally. And no matter how brave or confident you're - you would always feel intimated when you start running after chics above your league/class/status.

Most chics are superficial and we live in a materialistic age. So you have to always present/show what you're doing at the moment and be able to meet-up to that "status" if you want to mingle. That's how the game goes.

See your mouth like: I don't like the opgrin you're not even ashamed coming out publicly to say that u don't like a handle...Shymexx, u failed it...u better denounce this childish beef, a grown up adult...am I ur dad that u shud like me at all People are here analysing the topic objectively and u are there talking abt liking and not liking the op....do I look like a gay to u Hissessssssgrin
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by obyrich(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2013
addictiv: Wait!!!!!! shocked shocked :oDailynews is female? shocked I dont believe this....
Woman?
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by EejaNla01(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2013
addictiv: I actually dont pity some women when I see what they go through. They are the archirects of thier own misery. I am in the oil industry and I see how guys treat women like garbage after they are tired of them due to the fact that these girls have made it obvious that the are just out for the money. Imagine being with a girl who doesn't call to know how you are doing or if you are having any troubles they can offer solution to, but they ll call you to take em shopping, complain about how their make up and what not has finished and they dont have money to buy a new one. I have always wondered when relationships became a trade by batter franchise that the reason why you ll wanna date someone is because they ll elevate your status. Its so insulting and demeaning.You are asking us to put our shiny armour when we wanna ask a lady out but doing so makes the lady think we are just trying to show off. A responsible wealthy guy wont walk up to a lady and play all his cards cos he would wanna know if the lady is really into him or just after his funds. The personality of the guy ir lady should be the first and primary thing being considered and not his or her brief case. I have a family friend who just got married. She is young, has 2.1 and is from a wealthy home, most of her siblings are abroad. She married someone who isnt a gradute and is also a trader of building materials. She has a car, he doesn't. Judging from ur opinions the guy shouldn't be married to her kinda person cos he is terribly below her social class. Her family supported her even though her dad is a prof. She belives in this guy that even though he doesn't have much, 2mao would be better. Life isnt fair to anyone but that isnt a reason to treat a fellow human like trash and totally write em off because they dont meet your present status. Morning y'all.
very sensible write up sir! But guys shouldn't think other naija ladies can do what the lady described above did,you know how most naija ladies reason "I'm way above your league attitude"like ogugua has said earlier most girls have that mentality either they admit it or not,so inorther to save yourself from embarrassment and stuffs like that one should strive hard to be that attractive man not only financially,the op's post would have made sense to all if only guys were to read it,unfortunately girls reading it might see as article that backs their mentality of go after rich guys alone.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2013
Thanks Nonso... smiley...av heard it all.... So I know how guys operate from any smart levels.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2013
Eeja Nla01: very sensible write up sir! But guys shouldn't think other naija ladies can do what the lady described above did,you know how most naija ladies reason "I'm way above your league attitude"like ogugua has said earlier most girls have that mentality either they admit it or not,so inorther to save yourself from embarrassment and stuffs like that one should strive hard to be that attractive man not only financially,the op's post would have made sense to all if only guys were to read it,unfortunately girls reading it might see as article that backs their mentality of go after rich guys alone.
God bless you @Eja Nla. Whether some girls admit it here or not, it doesn't take away the truth that their mentality is geered towards looking down on guys who aren't within or above their class. Only very very few girls act considerate in this and they aren't plenty nowadays, reason I tried advising my fellow guys to just try and weigh their qualities (financially, looks, etc) before approaching any girl to avoid embarrassment and humiliation some guys do witness in d name of trying to express their feelings for a girl, but they (guys) took the advice from d negative perspective.

Anyway, I have come to understand that nairalanders prefer to read what they feel shud be the reality and not what is the reality. That's y most people come here to pretend and act all nice to avoid being attacked, but DailyNews can't do that, unfortunatelysmiley
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by jadelyn007(f): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
Thx for ur write up dailynews, dis is definitely food for tought
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
If u follow up on my posts on this forum, I say it as I know; whether it suits guys/girls or not.

The other time the topic of: men are naturally polygamous was raised here, I didn't pretend to make men look clean, I aired my opinion based on what I see around which is the reality....and at some point, I have also condemned the materialistic nature of majority of girls of today but that won't stop them from being materialistic, just as a poster; Chomzy said earlier- no matter how much u hate the players, it won't change the game!

That's the hard truth about today world. To save yourself from female embarrassments as a guy, forget women while u are struggling and focus on your career, business, academics and pray to become the best or at least okay and u won't have any need to bother abt class of woman.

I remember the day the topic that said: men are born with high propensity for cheating was raised, I made it known that it is the truth...but the females refused to admit it cos they want people to come on nairaland and act all nice and pretend by turning the truth upside to please readers and win e-admiration, far from me.

Whenever I see a need to condemn females and their attitude, I will sure do as usual...and vice versa.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Youngpo413: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
Revolva: Umm total bullshit.....

Look lemme tell you..Naija women are the most unfaithful and heartless i have ever seen.....in this world...most of them dont love their spouse they are with ..its just because of the money....when money finish na there you go see them character......almost all of them,,..,have that character....omo to.to..na to.to....jare
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Youngpo413: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
success_07: What does this SO CALLED babe has to offer in a relationship to be lookin for a guy of class??

PUSSYY,
JUST PUSSSSY,
A MERE PUSSSSY!

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Jman06(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
This is why i don't pity some Nigerian ladies when they get desperate about marriage after clocking 30. I don't pity them at all because no one eats his/her cake and still has it. You don't expect to get married to that loving and caring hubby when you wasted your youthful age getting used and dumped by play boys who make you believe they are rich even when in reality some of them are just 'packaging' or when they are truly rich,just wanna play. I know some fooolish ladies reading this post would think that i'm a broke and lonely guy, but the wise ones will definitely get the gist of my post which is that they should stick to that not so rich guy who has got character and prospect, and shouldn't be misguided by the OP and stuff they watch in movies. Note that i have got my beautiful Onyinye so let nobody think i'm here to hunt for girls and all that.

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
By the logic of some on this thread, a beautiful woman(broke) is on the same social standing with a rich man...I'm getting you.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Youngpo413: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lumyboi:

Ur head is so there. Nt sme lazy ashabos lukin for rich men. Lik ladies cnt b rich
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
Young po413:

PUSSYY,
JUST PUSSSSY,
A MERE PUSSSSY!
Unfortunately we guys are still our own enemies.

Guys are here asking what other value do these girls possess aside whatever u guys call it...but u will still be the ones beefing and fighting your fellow guys for that same thing u call valueless or worthless.

Come on guys, this is a simple demand and supply rule: we men have overpriced the value of women's beauty and body, and that's y women run away from men and even place high price on their love, body and beauty.

Believe me, if 90% of guys start ignoring women and their so-called bodies and also reduce the way they chase women around: in school, at offices, church, road, bars, market, etc...u will see the price and value of women and their body/beauty drop naturally even without anyone asking them to drop the value.

But unfortunately, after we call women's beauty and body worthless here online, we will still go outside to chase this same women up and down with all our energy and resources as if our life depends solely on their body.

Guys abeg stop the fight and all the whining and admit the truth- we made women to palce high price on their beauty and body. If guys aren't patronizing and chasing women around like flies, women will be the ones to approach guys.

And same way, women have over the years placed so much value and worship for money, reason men feel so on top once they acquire that money and reason rich guys are also scarce and difficult to hold down genuinely by one girl....these are simple law of nature.

Make yourself the desired man or woman by working hard to acquire those qualities that makes the other gender desired and hot and u won't be humiliated by the opposite gender, that's the truth! Take it or leave it....life doesn't care about how u and I feel it should be, it gives us what it feels we should get...so work to get the best from life.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by SeanT10: 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
finally d gals in d house are happy. one gud reason why they shd remain single until they reach menopause hoping for mr rich
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by areaboi: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
thrash!!!!, "believe me with this kind of mindset you're gonna end up a sad person later in life".
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
addictiv: I actually dont pity some women when I see what they go through. They are the archirects of thier own misery. I am in the oil industry and I see how guys treat women like garbage after they are tired of them due to the fact that these girls have made it obvious that the are just out for the money. Imagine being with a girl who doesn't call to know how you are doing or if you are having any troubles they can offer solution to, but they ll call you to take em shopping, complain about how their make up and what not has finished and they dont have money to buy a new one. I have always wondered when relationships became a trade by batter franchise that the reason why you ll wanna date someone is because they ll elevate your status. Its so insulting and demeaning.You are asking us to put our shiny armour when we wanna ask a lady out but doing so makes the lady think we are just trying to show off. A responsible wealthy guy wont walk up to a lady and play all his cards cos he would wanna know if the lady is really into him or just after his funds. The personality of the guy ir lady should be the first and primary thing being considered and not his or her brief case. I have a family friend who just got married. She is young, has 2.1 and is from a wealthy home, most of her siblings are abroad. She married someone who isnt a gradute and is also a trader of building materials. She has a car, he doesn't. Judging from ur opinions the guy shouldn't be married to her kinda person cos he is terribly below her social class. Her family supported her even though her dad is a prof. She belives in this guy that even though he doesn't have much, 2mao would be better. Life isnt fair to anyone but that isnt a reason to treat a fellow human like trash and totally write em off because they dont meet your present status. Morning y'all.

Dude you totally rock with this statement
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Youngpo413: 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
d.j bazz:
Pls i would luv 2 clear somtin here... D op is a she not a he, and a runs girl 4 dat matter..
Now i know why d ugly girls ar wedding every saturday and d sweet, hot ,classic,sexy ones lik d op ar busy making d wedding Ashabi colourful and looking 4 p-square 2 decive them...
Dis my pin u can add me so i can decive u too wit my fine boi and moni... 26F9D749

lol
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Fabulous36(f): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
im just wondering what the op calls a 'classy' woman. Life is actually not fair but in this issue. What do you see when you call a woman classy
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Youngpo413: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
pc guru:

Dude you totally rock with this statement
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Youngpo413: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
charles316: All these supposedly beautiful babes (makeup induced) are so deluded. No wonder the average babe works hard to earn het own money. Gets a nice job and a good husband. While these other babes that think that they are beautiful roam the churches looking for husbands. We even have a thread for them in the romance section.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not bitter cos I'm broke . I work and earn good money. If I know a babe rejected a guy and chose me cos of my financial status,I will have nothing but sperm to give her.

Naija babes need to wise up. Imagine a lunatic here (carefreewanabe) said that all a girl need is to be beautiful and everything works for her. That statement shows why your life is just the way it is.

All these argument won't stop me from smashing the puxssy of this naija babe in my room. Naija boys provide the money and smash the puxssies. They aren't good for anything.

MOST of them are just fuckable NOT wife materials,so my guy tear more pusssies as many as you can,they deserve no respect nor pity.

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Youngpo413: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
alingo4life:

ABEG MAKE WE HEAR WORD JARE..HAVEN'T YOU ASKED YOURSELF THE QUESTION,WHY DOES LADIES COMPLAIN OF NO SUITORS?ITS BECAUSE OF ISSUES LIKE THIS..YES LIKE THESE..WE ARE NOT FOOLS LIKE YOU..WE ARE NOT CONFUSED LIKE YOU..

MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Kennedyiheme: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lolz me too 29289B86, add me...sheybi u need fine boy and money? I hve both qualities.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Youngpo413: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
Emmadani: thats a fact..,and one thing some girls dnt get is that a sensible and worthy rich guy will neva marry you because u are bringing a hot,sexy,bleaching body to his table.if u are a girl and you are flexing ur hot bodies now,going to night clubs,doing runs girl,feeling ontop of the world because u know how to expose ur laps and breast,wearing bombshot and "show me ur back",pinging BB 24/7,u dey watsapp,dey bbm,dey chat like say 2moro no dey,and for your left mind you think say u be correct chick..,let me tell you, we guyz would kum and date you,fvck you and njoy everybeat of you but we go chop clean mouth komot,and at last we will still go back to the church to get a good wife to marry.A sensible guy who has sufferred hard to get rich will neva marry you just because of how fresh or hot your skin is,if he goes on marrying you just because of your smooth,sexy and hot skin,chances are the marriage may not last more than 1yr..!you better take note,not all guyz are obsessed about how pretty/hot you look,sum will not trade their hard earned money for your hotness.

wow am now enjoying this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Pictures That Proves South Africa Has No Chill / How To Make A Girl That Comes Visiting H0rny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.