Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! (33130 Views)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by xynerise: 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Dailynews. For the first time I am disappointed in your post. Your post has more negative impressions than positive.

Post like this can make an average man to go extreme just to belong to the class of ''Having the hottest babe'' group. Extreme in this case, I mean rituals, robbery et al.

Every man wants a beautiful wife/ good wife. But your post was saying only the rich guys can have them, thereby making an average guy to be hopeless. A hopeless man is a frustrated man and a frustrated man can do the extreme to be comfortable again.

Whatever happens to TRUE LOVE? Don't beautiful girls experience true love again?

4 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Sam32(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
ogugua88: My mother and I had this discussion just yesterday. I showed her a picture of a guy that was trying to get close to my sister and I. Her response? "Some guys don't date within their caliber." I was telling her, if I were a man, I'd evaluate myself inside and out and toast accordingly, for the girl I want should have no reason to reject me. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the guys who bash Naija women in this section are the lacking guys going for Kim Ks.

I've always wanted to open a thread for women to share their toasting experiences (but I haven't because I already know the result of such a thread). The kind of offers some of us get are ridiculous, and we're still made out to be witches. If I tell you I was asked out on a date by a homeless man at a train station, who would believe me? Yet it's true lol.

That's always been my motto anyway. If you want the best, then be the best and attract the best. A guy who is seriously trying to get a woman should give her no reason to say no. You don't have to be wealthy or even handsome. Just carry yourself well. If you're lacking in some areas, then make up for it elsewhere. You're not handsome? Then be compassionate. You don't have a job? Then put your skills to work and tell her your plans. No man or woman is without a flaw. Any man who puts his best foot forward can get the woman he desires. After all his attempts, if she says no, then the man isn't the problem.

Your post is a breath of fresh air, DN. Well done. smiley

Too bad..did u bother to find out were d homeless guy compensated for his homelessness*
what to know a real man?He goes for what he wants not waitin ,evaluate d scale, daydreaming..Poof!

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Youngpo413: 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
Kennedyiheme: I just hope u don't dream for a man like peter okoye, or wizkid, because you are not their type, jst as you said we shld go for ladies of our class, u shld also nt wish for a. Wealthy man.....no be only women likw good tin
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by dBard: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
ogugua88:

That one sentence is part of the bigger picture. I'm wondering why people only got finances from his post when I saw way more.

A relationship has elements of both a partnership and a trade off. One partner has his strengths and flaws as does the other. Yes, they work together but there are also some things one partner can't do and vice versa. Isn't it why some African men like for a wife who can cook? Because they can't cook. Isn't it why some African women look for wealthy men? Because they have no desires to sustain themselves money wise. It doesn't have to be in terms of material or items either. Often times we hear of some guys being bull-headed, and women being the voice of reason. It's often those differences that make people compliment one another.

Relationships Are not trade offs.
We compliment..not trade which implies giving with d intention of getting. Complimenting is more like 2 pieces of a puzzle fitting nicely together t make a beautiful whole.
If a guy has d money but can't cook n looks f n marries a girl that can, he has traded off..it might work f him, but on d oda hand it mightn't. If on d oda hand, he marries a girl, irrespective of her culinary skills who afterwards makes all efforts t ensure he is well fed, either by learning or wateva, she is complimenting him cos she has filled that def patch in his life.
Hope u ain't getting it twisted.

Ps; interested in ur ans t d sword of damocles question that was asked tongue

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Youngpo413: 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ashawos in sheep clothing or
rather in disguise.

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Parisfran(f): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nairaland and argument! Whether we like it or not, even a 10year old knows what social difference is all about. It has little to do with money. Will I date a homeless guy that sleeps under the bridge? Hell No! Even if Angel Gabriel tells me that in 20yrs he will be Governor of his state, I wont still date him. Anybody that has a hard time admitting certain truths about life is delusional and high of effective stupidity.

6 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by kpolli(m): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
Sam32: Too bad..did u bother to find out were d homeless guy compensated for his homelessness*
what to know a real man?He goes for what he wants not waitin ,evaluate d scale, daydreaming..Poof!

Yes. He was bold enough to ask me. Good for him. I still won't date him though. If you wanna judge me for my refusal to date a homeless man, then be my guest. No regrets on my part though.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by kpolli(m): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dumb post, so the guy should work hard to get a girl, while she gets the rich guy for free.... How is this unfair to women

So the guy gives while the girl receives
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
Paris-fran:
Nairaland and argument! Whether we like it or not, even a 10year old knows what social difference is all about. It has little to do with money. Will I date a homeless guy that sleeps under the bridge? Hell No! Even if Angel Gabriel tells me that in 20yrs he will be Governor of his state, I wont still date him. Anybody that has a hard time admitting certain truths about life is delusional and high of effective stupidity.

Thank you. It's as simple as that.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by freecocoa(f): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
Yeah well, I'm on team make-your-own-money.

I don't need no dude to be in the class I want.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
kpolli: Dumb post, so the guy should work hard to get a girl, while she gets the rich guy for free.... How is this unfair to women

So the guy gives while the girl receives

If you are poor, you can try to get rich (or at least die tryin' grin ) BUT an ugly girl will remain ugly, there is little she can do.
Looking at it that way, life is fairer to men because they can do something for success whereas women depend on how good mother nature equipped them.

(I don't believe it's that simple BUT that is what crossed my mind when I read your comment.)

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by freecocoa(f): 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
carefreewannabe:

If you are poor, you can try to get rich (or at least die tryin' grin ) BUT an ugly girl will remain ugly, there is little she can do.
Looking at it that way, life is fairer to men because they can do something for success whereas women depend on how good mother nature equipped them.

(I don't believe it's that simple BUT that is what crossed my mind when I read your comment.)
Its not that hard to look beautiful these days especially with all the makeup orisirisi everywhere and then there's plastic surgery if make up no fit help the girl cause.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Revolva(m): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
Umm total bullshit.....

Look lemme tell you..Naija women are the most unfaithful and heartless i have ever seen.....in this world...most of them dont love their spouse they are with ..its just because of the money....when money finish na there you go see them character......almost all of them,,..,have that character....omo to.to..na to.to....jare
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
Op.i want to tel you dat u re a very big fool ever believe me
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
freecocoa: Its not that hard to look beautiful these days especially with all the makeup orisirisi everywhere and then there's plastic surgery if make up no fit help the girl cause.

You have a point here but sooner or later a man will discover what you REALLY look like.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
Unluvable*:

thanks wink

grin grin, it was an innocent coincidence, you know i'll not spite you smiley
I thought as much.... cheesy cheesycheesy
gringringrin
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by success9(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
I dont know what all dis talk is about... Sounds childish to me. With most of these girls of parading themselves as doing u a favour wehn u ask them out?

Seriosly, as a lady, look at all the guys u've rejected before...why did u reject them all? I'm quite sure d reasons d op cited is not among d reasons u did so. Not even when i know some girls reject d so called classy and rich guy.

Personally, there are some things I wont do...but if I ask a girl out now and she says no.., she should forget about me if things improve even tomorrow.

And I can't start tellin a babe i want to do dis or dat save she ask. I c it as tryin to blackmail her or gettin to her to date me on sympathy. Beauty is a matter of perspective. D so called 'owoko' has someone likin her somewhere. Y? Cos she is pretty to him.

But come to think of it for all its worth, what does this so called babe has to offer in a relationship to be lookin for a guy of class??

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Lumyboi(m): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
freecocoa: Yeah well, I'm on team make-your-own-money.

I don't need no dude to be in the class I want.

Ur head is so there. Nt sme lazy ashabos lukin for rich men. Lik ladies cnt b rich
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by djbazz(m): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
Pls i would luv 2 clear somtin here... D op is a she not a he, and a runs girl 4 dat matter..
Now i know why d ugly girls ar wedding every saturday and d sweet, hot ,classic,sexy ones lik d op ar busy making d wedding Ashabi colourful and looking 4 p-square 2 decive them...
Dis my pin u can add me so i can decive u too wit my fine boi amd moni... 26F9D749
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by charles316: 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
All these supposedly beautiful babes (makeup induced) are so deluded. No wonder the average babe works hard to earn het own money. Gets a nice job and a good husband. While these other babes that think that they are beautiful roam the churches looking for husbands. We even have a thread for them in the romance section.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not bitter cos I'm broke . I work and earn good money. If I know a babe rejected a guy and chose me cos of my financial status,I will have nothing but sperm to give her.

Naija babes need to wise up. Imagine a lunatic here (carefreewanabe) said that all a girl need is to be beautiful and everything works for her. That statement shows why your life is just the way it is.

All these argument won't stop me from smashing the puxssy of this naija babe in my room. Naija boys provide the money and smash the puxssies. They aren't good for anything.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by alingo4life: 12:05am On Nov 20, 2013
I DECIDED TO WRITE THIS IN CAPITAL LETTERS..
I PITY THE OP.YES I PITY HER..WITH ALL SHE'S SAYING,BUT THE TIME SHE GETS TO 30 AND SHE HAS NO HUSBAND NA THEN SHE GO KNOW WETIN THEY HAPPEN..

COME TO THINK OF IT,NOBODY IS SAYING YOU SHOULD DATE AN IN-RESPONSIBLE GUY.NO,NOT AT ALL.AS FOR ME,AS LONG AS THE GUY IS RESPONSIBLE,HAS A JOB FOR THOSE ALREADY WORKING,KNOWNS WHAT HE WANTS IN LIFE,HE'S A GOAL-GETTER AND DETERMINED NOT THOSE WEY GO DEY USE MOUTH BUILD CASTLES FOR AIR,THEN YOU ARE GOOD TO GO..

AND AS FOR THOSE SCHOOLING OR THOSE THAT LEARN A TRADE OR THE OTHER,THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS,IS THE GUY RESPONSIBLE?AM NOT TALKING ABOUT MONEY HERE..DOES HE KNOW WHAT HE WANTS IN LIFE?WHEN THE OP NOW STARTS SAYING UNLESS THE GUY WORKS HARD AND MAKES MUCH MONEY THAT'S WHEN HE SHOULD COME FOR HER..IT'S A PITY,YES A BIG PITY FOR AN LADY TO SAY THIS..

IT PUZZLES ME WHEN YOU SEE SOME GIRLS SAY THE ONLY GUY THEY CAN DATE IS NOTHING BUT A BIG-BOY,THEN I ASK THEM THIS QUESTION,DON'T YOU HAVE ELDER BROTHERS?SHE SAID SHE DOES,AND YET HER BROTHERS ARE BUNCH OF UNIVERSITY GRADUATES WITH LITTLE OR NO JOBS.AND BY THE WAY,DO YOU THINK THE SO-CALLED BIG-BOYS WOULD EVER MARRY YOU?LAILAI..WE GUYS KNOW WHAT WE WANT.I HAD A DISCUSSION WITH A LADY THE OTHER DAY AND I TOLD HER IMMEDIATELY I HAVE MUCH MONEY,I GET A CAR FOR EXAMPLE,AM GOING TO BLEEP SO MANY GIRLS,I WILL GET THEM IMPREGNATED AND TELL THEM TO ABORT THE BABY OR BABIES.. YES,ANY GIRL I COME ACROSS THEN WILL BE TREATED LIKE SHIT COS I KNOW THEY ARE DATING ME BECAUSE OF MY MONEY..WHILE MY NUMBER ONE,YES MY VERY OWN FUNMILOLA WOULD AND FOREVER BE MY PRINCESS.THE ONLY GIRL THAT BELIEVED IN ME WHEN THINGS WHERE ROUGH.THE ONLY WOMAN I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR,SO AM WORKING EXTREMELY HARD FOR HER AND OUR UN-BORN KIDS.,NOT SOME STUPID ASS-HOLES THAT LOOK AROUND FOR BIG BOYS

WE GUYS ARE NOT HAS CONFUSED AS YOU LADIES,WE KNOW WHAT WE WANT,WE ARE NOT FOOLS LIKE YOU.

AND BY THE WAY,U SITED THE CASE OF LOLA OMOTAYO,ISN'T SHE EVEN MUCH MORE OLDER THAN P-SQUARE..SHE'S 40 FOR GOODNESS SAKE..ABI NO BE SO?

ABEG MAKE WE HEAR WORD JARE..HAVEN'T YOU ASKED YOURSELF THE QUESTION,WHY DOES LADIES COMPLAIN OF NO SUITORS?ITS BECAUSE OF ISSUES LIKE THIS..YES LIKE THESE..WE ARE NOT FOOLS LIKE YOU..WE ARE NOT CONFUSED LIKE YOU..

MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by mystical10: 12:13am On Nov 20, 2013
obyrich: No wonder Sullivan Chime threw Clara to the thrash can where she belongs! Guys should chase girls that match their social status abi? So if a guy gets richer he should upgrade? Peter Okoye would have dumped many girls who were there for him when he had nothing to marry Lola who matches his present status. People like the Op would marry a second wife if they become super rich.
dnt mind the gal, my probe is that she said goodnight, she wld hv wait and read comments na.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by ironheart(m): 12:15am On Nov 20, 2013
ogugua88: My mother and I had this discussion just yesterday. I showed her a picture of a guy that was trying to get close to my sister and I. Her response? "Some guys don't date within their caliber." I was telling her, if I were a man, I'd evaluate myself inside and out and toast accordingly, for the girl I want should have no reason to reject me. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the guys who bash Naija women in this section are the lacking guys going for Kim Ks.

I've always wanted to open a thread for women to share their toasting experiences (but I haven't because I already know the result of such a thread). The kind of offers some of us get are ridiculous, and we're still made out to be witches. If I tell you I was asked out on a date by a homeless man at a train station, who would believe me? Yet it's true lol.

That's always been my motto anyway. If you want the best, then be the best and attract the best. A guy who is seriously trying to get a woman should give her no reason to say no. You don't have to be wealthy or even handsome. Just carry yourself well. If you're lacking in some areas, then make up for it elsewhere. You're not handsome? Then be compassionate. You don't have a job? Then put your skills to work and tell her your plans. No man or woman is without a flaw. Any man who puts his best foot forward can get the woman he desires. After all his attempts, if she says no, then the man isn't the problem.

Your post is a breath of fresh air, DN. Well done. smiley
you mean women are for sale? right? the man with the highest bid gets the girl. no wonder I see so many young women still unmarried at 35, by the way how old are you? well I hope you don't regret your post soon. the men with the least money loves there wifes the more, and cheat less. take a statistics, the men who cheat more are those with beautiful women, they won those women with money, money is disposable and trophies are meant for others to see. my one cent

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by ironheart(m): 12:18am On Nov 20, 2013
alingo4life: I DECIDED TO WRITE THIS IN CAPITAL LETTERS..
I PITY THE OP.YES I PITY HER..WITH ALL SHE'S SAYING,BUT THE TIME SHE GETS TO 30 AND SHE HAS NO HUSBAND NA THEN SHE GO KNOW WETIN THEY HAPPEN..

COME TO THINK OF IT,NOBODY IS SAYING YOU SHOULD DATE AN IN-RESPONSIBLE GUY.NO,NOT AT ALL.AS FOR ME,AS LONG AS THE GUY IS RESPONSIBLE,HAS A JOB FOR THOSE ALREADY WORKING,KNOWNS WHAT HE WANTS IN LIFE,HE'S A GOAL-GETTER AND DETERMINED NOT THOSE WEY GO DEY USE MOUTH BUILD CASTLES FOR AIR,THEN YOU ARE GOOD TO GO..

AND AS FOR THOSE SCHOOLING OR THOSE THAT LEARN A TRADE OR THE OTHER,THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS,IS THE GUY RESPONSIBLE?AM NOT TALKING ABOUT MONEY HERE..DOES HE KNOW WHAT HE WANTS IN LIFE?WHEN THE OP NOW STARTS SAYING UNLESS THE GUY WORKS HARD AND MAKES MUCH MONEY THAT'S WHEN HE SHOULD COME FOR HER..IT'S A PITY,YES A BIG PITY FOR AN LADY TO SAY THIS..

IT PUZZLES ME WHEN YOU SEE SOME GIRLS SAY THE ONLY GUY THEY CAN DATE IS NOTHING BUT A BIG-BOY,THEN I ASK THEM THIS QUESTION,DON'T YOU HAVE ELDER BROTHERS?SHE SAID SHE DOES,AND YET HER BROTHERS ARE BUNCH OF UNIVERSITY GRADUATES WITH LITTLE OR NO JOBS.AND BY THE WAY,DO YOU THINK THE SO-CALLED BIG-BOYS WOULD EVER MARRY YOU?LAILAI..WE GUYS KNOW WHAT WE WANT.I HAD A DISCUSSION WITH A LADY THE OTHER DAY AND I TOLD HER IMMEDIATELY I HAVE MUCH MONEY,I GET A CAR FOR EXAMPLE,AM GOING TO BLEEP SO MANY GIRLS,I WILL GET THEM IMPREGNATED AND TELL THEM TO ABORT THE BABY OR BABIES.. YES,ANY GIRL I COME ACROSS THEN WILL BE TREATED LIKE SHIT COS I KNOW THEY ARE DATING ME BECAUSE OF MY MONEY..WHILE MY NUMBER ONE,YES MY VERY OWN FUNMILOLA WOULD AND FOREVER BE MY PRINCESS.THE ONLY GIRL THAT BELIEVED IN ME WHEN THINGS WHERE ROUGH.THE ONLY WOMAN I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR,SO AM WORKING EXTREMELY HARD FOR HER AND OUR UN-BORN KIDS.,NOT SOME STUPID ASS-HOLES THAT LOOK AROUND FOR BIG BOYS

WE GUYS ARE NOT HAS CONFUSED AS YOU LADIES,WE KNOW WHAT WE WANT,WE ARE NOT FOOLS LIKE YOU.

AND BY THE WAY,U SITED THE CASE OF LOLA OMOTAYO,ISN'T SHE EVEN MUCH MORE OLDER THAN P-SQUARE..SHE'S 40 FOR GOODNESS SAKE..ABI NO BE SO?

ABEG MAKE WE HEAR WORD JARE..HAVEN'T YOU ASKED YOURSELF THE QUESTION,WHY DOES LADIES COMPLAIN OF NO SUITORS?ITS BECAUSE OF ISSUES LIKE THIS..YES LIKE THESE..WE ARE NOT FOOLS LIKE YOU..WE ARE NOT CONFUSED LIKE YOU..

MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
on point. tell the women folks. proverb 31 things
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 20, 2013
ironheart: you mean women are for sale? right? the man with the highest bid gets the girl. no wonder I see so many young women still unmarried at 35, by the way how old are you? well I hope you don't regret your post soon. the men with the least money loves there wifes the more, and cheat less. take a statistics, the men who cheat more are those with beautiful women, they won those women with money, money is disposable and trophies are meant for others to see. my one cent

It's not about money.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by kolamilan(m): 12:33am On Nov 20, 2013
To me, this would also imply that a non hot or broke lady shouldn't have hopes of having a hot or rich guy till she elvates her status.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by ironheart(m): 12:34am On Nov 20, 2013
ogugua88:

It's not about money.
educate me if its not about money. cos that's what we see this days, I personaly experienced this. I lost a girl to a working rich guy who makes millions, now she has been dump n she is desperate to get married n no man seems to be interested, men love women who build them up from scratch. the O.P scored F9 this time

3 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 20, 2013
DailyNews: I know this may come as a surprise to so many regular users of nairaland who think and believe that DailyNews is always against women and supporting guys, anyway, that's my own cross to bear, but I just couldn't withhold the truth after observing this ugly trend amongst guys of nowadays.

for some time now, I have observed something ugly in today's world, especially in Nigeria, and I think Nigerian guys aren't saint by the day, how? Read on...

You are a guy with less than 100thousand naira savings in your bank account, and maybe u are also a student, an unemployed or under-employed graduate or even a school drop out, you are not handsome, not intelligent and not in any viable business or life train...but you want a girl like Kim Kardashian or let me say, Juliet Ibrahim to date u and also love u with all her heart, how and why?

In life, u must have something relative to offer to the other party if u want to be valued and treated like a king.

Most guys of nowadays don't cut their coats according to their length...they want a very pretty girl that's also fashionable and they don't even have anything to offer to her besides unnecessary sms and phone calls, and highest, sex.

Come on guys, be realistic, nothing good in life comes free, and if u get one free pls be watchful and tread cautiously.

If u want a hot girl, then try and be a hotter guy, simple!

You saw Peter of Psquare's wife, Omolola right? You want a girl pretty like her? Then work hard like Psquare and stop daydreaming.

Why should a very pretty girl agree to date and love u if I may ask?

Even if she accepts u out of pity or whatever u guys call it, believe me u are in for it if u don't up your game ASAP!
For instance, an ugly poor guy is permitted to dream of having a very pretty hot girlfriend but a beautiful girl is not permitted to wish or publicly declare her love or desire for rich guys, uh uh...that's really unfair guys!

We want girls to look very pretty, sexy and trendy, and we also want to date them for free and still expect them to keep looking cute and being faithful to us becos we are King Solomon without a palacegrin

We guys don't want girls to cheat but we are cheats ourselves and not planning to change...jeez! Life is really unfair to women, I can feel your pains, sighs.

I just felt like telling u guys this for once pls...if u want a very beautiful and hot girl like the ones u see on billboards or on TVs or wherever, then work hard to make yourself a desired man and stop complaining of heartbreak and turn downs pls...cos it won't change anything, so get busy and stop wasting your limited time online chasing girls and daydreaming in the hope of getting a hot girl for free online.

And to the girls...this isn't a backup pls...if u want a rich guy yourself, then try and make yourself worthy for one...cos so many hotter girls are out there to snatch him away from u, that's the reality of our today world!

Goodnight allsmiley

quite true sha. Toast accordingly
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Iaz93: 12:42am On Nov 20, 2013
Adikam: Op.i want to tel you dat u re a very big fool ever believe me
ROTFL
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:47am On Nov 20, 2013
Iaz93: ROTFL
lmaaaao! Y u quote am? No injure me abeg grin
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 20, 2013
ogugua88:

It's not about money.

My sister. its all about the Benjamin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.