Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! (33125 Views)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Dubemkelly(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2013
At the end of the day,it boils down to individual choice,nobody forces one on relationships,we are responsible for our preferences and decisions. Same thing applies to the both genders nd its natural for people to dream to be where they haven't gotten.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Ngokafor(f): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
Lmao @ thread...enough emotions running high,e go better!!..

..@DailyNews and Ogugua88 on point..hehehe..

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by lynk106: 4:31am On Nov 23, 2013
delishpot:
Well, men and religion defined it. The man is the breadwinner the woman his assistant and planner and caregiver and lover etc. That was what men like you said in those days when you make your daughters marry your friends. you tell her mazi dike can take good care of you and the poor girl will say but papa you know I love obinna? papa will say what has that palmwine tapper got to offer you? See our men, dads, uncles implanted it in our heads to marry who can take care of us. Now, that word "Care" is relative. so, look for a woman whose deffinition of care suits your pocket.
Why is it easy for men to remember bible when they say wife be submissive to husband but cry when woman excercise her own chapter of the bible husbands provide for your wife? Lol.
A woman has the right to choose without guys crying foul. I may choose to marry a shoe maker or taxi driver na my choice I may as well choose to marry a banker, lawyer or doctor na my choice.
World people if a woman marry into wealth una go cry. if a woman marries a poor guy you people will talk, if she marries a cool guy you people will say she cooked efo for him, if she marries an askari alagidi you guys will say what was she thinking!
All in all sha, i think men just set rules that favour them. When you guys become rich you will be the ones asking a young woman you want to date or marry what her poor bobo is offering her.
Well, God is in control not every girl marries a rich man and so many average guys get married almost every weekend. So, instead of crying for a woman who doesnt fancy you, go look for a woman that accepts you just the way you are. There is someone for everyone.
Dont take my post personal, na vission 2015 round table conference be this. How e go better for men wey want to marry fine fine babes

GBAM!! Your post is very on point.
Men want to maintain their title as "head of household" and breadwinner
so why complain when the woman wants a rich man breadwinner grin

at the end of the day, even poor men can get married, just stop chasing d dream of finding a beautiful wife. very simple. poor men and ugly women need love too.
beauty and wealth being subjective terms of course. cool

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by anibestlala(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
dBard:
I ve never really been a fan of d 'cut ur coat according to ur size' rule in dating..cos in d first place how do u determine wat ur size is in matters of the heart?
Will her looks, dressing, class etc determine how good a person she'll be. Besides, none of these tins we use as temps are of our doing but we were just priviledged to b born wit such looks, that class of family etc.
I do not believe these should be used as a criteria to determine who u date because stories do change; d poor gets weathy, an ugly guy before becomes attractive, class changes..these are too variable quantities to b used as criterias.
It is imperative everyone develops themselves so as to be able t bring something t d table..n they should be judged based on that.
Are u going to leave a good, intelligent man that can make u happy but is a carpenter cos that is his chosen vocation just cos of class n all ??
Ur happiness in life is far more important for such..

Ur happiness in life is far more important..

A word t d guys..if u aain't bringing nothing t d table then stay outside wit d oda riffraffs.donot try t pull a goodvwoman down.
Am out cool
you just said my mind.... weldone!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You / How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.