Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You (32985 Views)

Drama As Lady Accepts Man's Proposal After His Girlfriend Refused To Accept His / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by blessingnenye(f): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
Why do men withdraw after the chase?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by garriAndsugar: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
Imagine climbing a mountain, once you get to the top you rest then look for a bigger mountain to climb

473 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by talented321: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
After bleepin everything don clear'' and the ones with borehole na just only once they become so so disgusting either they are beautiful or ugly.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by immortalcrown(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
Maybe guys lose interest because she shows her real character immediately after saying yes. This is why it is important for people to be real. When you are real, someone who gets attracted to you will not leave when you accept the person. Fake life may easily attract while bad attitude will surely repel.

300 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by superCleanworks(m): 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
blessingnenye:

after the chase then you find out that she is boring, NEEDY and annoying. what is there to wait for?

248 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Smartguyboy(m): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
Billing
And
When you don’t call or text me after I have been doing that for long .
That alone is a proof you don’t have interest in me, how can I Be the only one calling or texting?

255 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by helinues: 5:59am On Jul 29, 2023
If the Jerusalem don scattered, what's left?

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 29, 2023
Sometimes we discover she ain't worth it after all.

258 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:19am On Jul 29, 2023
If after knacking, you will realise all hole are the same things and it beauty of skin doesn't determine how sweet it is.

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by falcon01: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2023
She stops trying to Impress you

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by jeromestarks: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2023
When you cum, you come to your senses.

Some girls are nothing without their pvssies. Once you fvck them, they are over!

But if you meet a white girl who has made something of herself, I tell you, you will hold her tighter after fvcking her.

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by WeirdAlien: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2023
Because they realize the lady has no real value at the end.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by ProducerXTN(m): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2023

Lol,
See question o, you don ever see Politician dey campaign after Election?

On as serious note, most guys loose interest after realizing that all the stress wasn't worth it.

Most ladies sabi fake their character during Pre-date and such lure men into thinking they have got their dream woman,

And they would go at her with everything possible to make sure they get her, but most time after settling down,

Most of them will start exhibiting their character, and Guy man go see their true colour,
Once it collide with one's Peace of mind.

Na Japa be the next plan. ✌️✌️ kiss
________

That being said, kiss
Make Una Patronize me abeg, I be Musical Producer and Sound Engineer, can make all kind of Instrumental for your Entertainment Projects,

Be it, i.e, Afrobeat, Amapiano, Gospel, Highlife, Trap, Movie Soundtracks, Vocal Mixing and everything that has to do with Audio.

Location no matter, can deliver anywhere...

Reach me on E-mail - producerxtn@gmail.com or Instagram - @Producerxtn

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by BobbieZion(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Imagine climbing a mountain, once you get to the top you rest then look for a bigger mountain to climb

After the next mountain, you fall into a ditch...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by inoki247: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lol when you get to promise land and you discover this not what you want u no go disembark from the Journey....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Ikaeniyan0: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Her pusshy is very wide

24 Likes

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Macgyver1: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Cuz most of you ladies begin to display shitty and entitlement attitude, wanting your boyfriend to take over your family's responsibility in your life.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
After bleepin everything don clear'' and the ones with borehole na just only once they become so so disgusting either they are beautiful or ugly.
Unfortunately this is the mindset of 98% of young men. Na who enter una trap no wise. Matured men reason better because their life already has direction.

16 Likes

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by iCauseTrouble: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
grin
Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by emmadejust(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Why will you tell me at first date that you are responsible for your siblings cares,
How does that concern me when I come for u for date undecided undecided undecided

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Bennysam: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
blessingnenye:
You're girls are confused please go for what you want stop unnecessary guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Shal0mmy(f): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
I tire o.
My boyfriend tried to do this kinda thing to me after giving him my body.
But he stoped after i threatened him with juju grin grin
He now holds me tight grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Emperormartin(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Well, honestly speaking they lose interest when you play too hard and too difficult to get. When they finally get you their interest in you will wane.

As a lady it's pretty normal to play hard to get but playing too hard and too difficult and finally you com succumb... Otiló!!!

Na unto d next one

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by DenreleDave(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
All I can do is to grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Dshocker(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lol..... Because the chase is over 🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by nellynonso: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Because 97 percent of the time, the chase is out of LUST not LOVE

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Dialpad: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
There was no real interest at the first instance, it was simply an urge to conquer.

At the same time you get in and discover there isn't ANY value there expect the PU-SSY.

You can get same thing from any random girl

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by yusufmurry: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Because they offer only sex

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by EnterpriseMan: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
garriAndsugar:
grin grin grin There's always a bigger mountain grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by kkins25(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
I haven't done that before.

3 Likes

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by Proserpina: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2023

9 Likes

Re: Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You by wunmi590(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2023

There's no man that will chase a woman and back/loose interest after all the shakara and time the individual has invested on such adventure...

If such happened, is either the man 👨 is only chasing you because of your pekus or just for a personal reason best known to him...

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe / Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) / Do Virgin Men Still Exist??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.