Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) - Properties (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) (157909 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
allCopacetic:
I see the ppr pipes are laid for the hot water lines as well, how do they compare with the henco brand for the same application, in terms of cost and advantage ?

In terms of pricing the hencp pipes are more expensive. But the decision to use any of the two depends on the contractor or client. They are both reliable but for different reasons. The strength of Ppr lies in the fact that it has a thick strong layer and joints are not threaded on glued, instead they are fused together. Why henco strength lies in the fact that its flexible and can run its direction with out a joint. It's flexibility also protects it from impact.

In terms of labour cost for installation. Henco cost less because you basically just have less joints to put together unlike Ppr. But the later makes up for that by been cheaper in terms of material requirement.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by allCopacetic: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
very enlightening, thank you.
@ bolded, dont you use T joints and the rest with henco ? or do you mean on a straight run
skimanski:

In terms of pricing the hencp pipes are more expensive. But the decision to use any of the two depends on the contractor or client. They are both reliable but for different reasons. The strength of Ppr lies in the fact that it has a thick strong layer and joints are not threaded on glued, instead they are fused together. Why henco strength lies in the fact that its flexible and can run its direction without a joint. It's flexibility also protects it from impact.

In terms of labour cost for installation. Henco cost less because you basically just have less joints to put together unlike Ppr. But the later makes up for that by been cheaper in terms of material requirement.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2016
allCopacetic:
very enlightening, thank you.
@ bolded, dont you use T joints and the rest with henco ? or do you mean on a straight run

Henco Piping has a Junction Location where All the Channels meet. Hence no need for Tee and Bends. That Location will be Opened for access when needed .
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by allCopacetic: 1:20am On Apr 25, 2016
oh ok, installation is truly easier
skimanski:

Henco Piping has a Junction Location where All the Channels meet. Hence no need for Tee and Bends. That Location will be Opened for access when needed .
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by AkProsper(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
@skimanski, nice thread/work.

Incase u need a Qualified & Experience Tiller for your tilling works,

With over 20 years of experience, we assure you 100% SATISFACTION

Call Mr Alex: 08025929046, 08174005917.

Our cost is moderate and affordable.
We also do other floor/Wall finish such as Mozaic, Marble, Terrazo, Interlock E.t.c.

We promise you beauty and perfection...

I look forward to work with you.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
AkProsper:
@skimanski, nice thread/work.

Incase u need a Qualified & Experience Tiller for your tilling works,

With over 20 years of experience, we assure you 100% SATISFACTION

Call Mr Alex: 08025929046, 08174005917.

Our cost is moderate and affordable.
We also do other floor/Wall finish such as Mozaic, Marble, Terrazo, Interlock E.t.c.

We promise you beauty and perfection...

I look forward to work with you.

Don't you think it will be nice to post pictures of what you can do let me see? I think so my self. As you know pictures speaks volume

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by AkProsper(m): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
skimanski:

Don't you think it will be nice to post pictures of what you can do let me see? I think so my self. As you know pictures speaks volume
Thanks for your response.
Pls click on the link on my signature
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
AkProsper:

Thanks for your response.
Pls click on the link on my signature

Nice!!
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by AkProsper(m): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2016
skimanski:

Nice!!
Thank you.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2016
Filling of B Close Lane completed and properly compacted. Ready for Paviung

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:47pm On May 08, 2016
Testing electricals

2 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Chekitaut: 6:56am On May 09, 2016
Cheapest now
Call now
Iron rod selling @ N125,000-130,000/ton

Contact us for Granite
Mainland =N130,000/30tons
Island to Ajah roundabout= N140,000/30tons
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Scrooge(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2016
The skirting looks good. But wont it be difficult to manage in terms of mopping the floor? Good Job!
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by brunofarad(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2016
@ skimansi

We can work together anytime you need STONE CLADDING on any of your JOBS.

That's our Niche
And we are good at what we do.

NICE JOB tho

FARAD

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:09am On May 10, 2016
brunofarad:
@ skimansi

We can work together anytime you need STONE CLADDING on any of your JOBS.

That's our Niche
And we are good at what we do.

NICE JOB tho

FARAD

Will Like to see Pictures
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:13am On May 10, 2016
Scrooge:
The skirting looks good. But wont it be difficult to manage in terms of mopping the floor? Good Job!

after moping with clean water and not dirty water.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:14am On May 10, 2016
Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
Designs & Structures.

Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: jude@dnstructures.com
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Tel; 08038390386 or 08185174782
follow us on Instagram: @ dezynstructures

Kindly Follow our numerous professional works Works on the pages below

https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
https://www.nairaland.com/2067260/lekki-gardens-finishings
https://www.nairaland.com/1331375/architecture-lagos-nigeria-construction-duplex
https://www.nairaland.com/1522743/new-dimension-nigerian-architecture-construction
https://www.nairaland.com/2543797/4-bedroom-duplex-new-dimension
https://www.nairaland.com/2963940/arcadia-groove-estate-constructing-4
https://www.nairaland.com/2770635/construction-works-units-flats-new
https://www.nairaland.com/2985698/construction-flats-owerri-new-dimension

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by brunofarad(m): 9:21am On May 10, 2016
This is my thread here on NAIRALAND
We work anywhere in NIGERIA

https://www.nairaland.com/1276521/click-here-building-pictures/3

FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA
We decorate your buildings with stones

*STONEWORK,STONE CLADDING,VENEER STONES AND BRICK DECORATIONS FOR HOMES.

*Phone : 0806 287 3386

*Email : farad.ng@gmail.com

*Twitter : @faradNg

skimanski:

Will Like to see Pictures
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2016
Installation of Paving Stones on Externals.

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 11:27am On May 12, 2016
UNIT1 & 2: Pics from Master's Bathroom

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by EndiaSami: 12:30pm On May 12, 2016
skimanski:
UNIT1 & 2: Pics from Master's Bathroom

Nice!

Cabinet basin toor badt gaan cheesy
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 2:53pm On May 12, 2016
EndiaSami:

Nice!

Cabinet basin toor badt gaan cheesy

Thanks Sir.

Abeg We need to talk for whatssap ooo.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by EndiaSami: 8:15am On May 13, 2016
Alright sir. Would leave a message
skimanski:

Thanks Sir.

Abeg We need to talk for whatssap ooo.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2016
Installation of Water Tanks

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 11:10pm On May 23, 2016
Countdown to Final Finish

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2016

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2016
Final Lane Look

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2016
Water Treatment Plant as We countdown to Final Finish

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2016
# LAKE VIEW ESTATE DUPLEX DEVELOPMENT

Resumption of Wall Plastering

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2016

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by danowena: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
skimanski:
# OSAPA TOWN "B CLOSE" DUPLEXES DEVELOPMENT

Closing down on Final Painting Finish

Please what brand and type of paint did you use for the exterior and interior painting? I really like what I see.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by bjcole(m): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
@ Skimanski, what materials do you use for your interior and Exterior wall screeding. Let's discuss and share ideas together.
I am just seeing your works here and all I can say is Impressive. Keep it up sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply)

Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.