Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,183 members, 7,867,428 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ (43004 Views)

Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / 11 Christian Missionaries Crucified And Beheaded: They Refused To Deny Christ / Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: and let me add, pastors may run when you start your rambling but to me your knowledge of the bible is infantile. you dont know the deep meanings of scriptures. you have no esoteric knowledge. you are childs play. i have encountered harder and tougher atheists than you . and i mean 1000 times tougher and i brought them down to their knees and converted them. so dont go riding on your high horse thinking you have knowledge. your knowledge is sub-par. no deep understanding of scriptures @ rudeclough

if you had deep understanding of the scriptures you wouldnt be an atheist. you would be on this side

Really? like be on the side of men whose God authorises the ra.pe of virgins? grin grin

I guess you haven't read Judges 21.

Your God ordered the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the 400 virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly ra.ped and married.

And when they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw any girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly ra.pe her and make her your wife!

Is that the religion I'll want to join? To be in the league of ra.pists? You should study your bible first with an open mind before you engage an atheist.

We don't become atheist because we want to be rebelled upon, we became atheist when we realised the truth they won't teach you in Church.

Study your bible Christians. Ahhh
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

Really? like be on the side of men whose God authorises the ra.pe of virgins? grin grin

Your God orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the 400 virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly ra.ped and married.

And when they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw any girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly ra.pe her and make her your wife!

Is that the religion I'll want to join? To be in the league of ra.pists? You should study your bible first with an open mind before you engage an atheist.

We don't become atheist because we want to be rebelled upon, we became atheist when we realised the truth they won't teach you in Church.

and the fact that you think all these things are literal is testament to the fact that your knowledge of the bible is infantile.

proverbs 78 vs 2 I will open my mouth with a parable; I will utter hidden things, things from of old-- <<< lord telling you how the bible is written. in hidden and parabolic words. very few things in the bible are to be taken literally. the holy spirit has to be with you b4 you can understand the bible how it is meant to be understood

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: the comeback of a defeated man. i have read the entire bible. but as someone who is not a bible student i have my focus. and my focus is on prophetic books. which would be everything from job to revelation. and then genesis and deuteronomy.

other books like kings, numbers, chronicles, joshua, judges are just history. these are scriptures for people who study religion in school. i do not so i dont focus on those.
wink

If bible students study a part of the bible and prophets study another part. In other words the bible itself is useless to someone who's neither a prophet nor a bible student right?

So it's logical for Christians who're non-prophet and non bible student to call the bible a useless storybook. grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by joanpinkie(f): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
[quote author=Okija_juju]You mean the Blood of Jeus couldnt save him?

I'm shocked... grin

And that lousy Boko guy who shot him should be shot in the head for missing..[/quote
If the blood of JESUS didn't save him why is he alive testifying? Okija juju Ha nwere nti ma ha adighi anu ihe, ha nwere brain mana ha adighi aghota ihe, Ndi na ife ha ga di ka ha.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: and the fact that you think all these things are literal is testament to the fact that your knowledge of the bible is infantile.

proverbs 78 vs 2 I will open my mouth with a parable; I will utter hidden things, things from of old-- <<< lord telling you how the bible is written. in hidden and parabolic words. very few things in the bible are to be taken literally. the holy spirit has to be with you b4 you can understand the bible how it is meant to be understood

Ok explain to me again

Ra.pe is the covering of our legs and the road side means the shoe laces. Go on grin grin

After that we shall talk about how God likes human sacrifices. Don't be surprised, I'll take you on a tour in your bible. I just borrowed a bible and I'll be doing a lot of quotations. grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by stankezzy: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
pls christians do nt rush to start quoting scriptures,most of dis guys know bibble very well tru d knowledge of satan just to oppose it.THEY BELONG TO THE SAME GROUP OF ANTICHRIST.THEY HAVE MEMBERS FROM ETHEISTs,OCCULTISTs,PAGANS ND IDDLE WORSHIPERS.they are spread tru out d world wit mandate to convert or confuse christians back to satan.SOME WILL ATTACK D RELIGION,SOME WILL REDICULE IT WHILE SOME WILL TWIST IT, TO SUIT DEM.
please beware of anti -christ.THEY ARE HERE.d ones sent to dis forum ar..pegan...,logic...,obddiah...,most...etc.
WE KNOW ALL OF DEM.
dey visit forums every day ,looking for christian posts, just to attack it.if dey do nt find,dey will nt comment on any oda tin but will quietly sneak out.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
stankezzy: pls christians do nt rush to start quoting scriptures,most of dis guys know bibble very well tru d knowledge of satan just to oppose it.THEY BELONG TO THE SAME GROUP OF ANTICHRIST.THEY HAVE MEMBERS FROM ETHEISTs,OCCULTISTs,PAGANS ND IDDLE WORSHIPERS.they are spread tru out d world wit mandate to convert or confuse christians back to satan.SOME WILL ATTACK D RELIGION,SOME WILL REDICULE IT WHILE SOME WILL TWIST IT, TO SUIT DEM.
please beware of anti -christ.THEY ARE HERE.d ones sent to dis forum ar..pegan...,logic...,obddiah...,most...etc.
WE KNOW ALL OF DEM.
dey visit forums every day ,looking for christian posts, just to attack it.if dey do nt find,dey will nt comment on any oda tin but will quietly sneak out.

grin grin grin grin
Very funny. You even mentioned Obadiah7777 as an anti-christ hahahaha
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ahh ahh now wey I don go borrow bible una no wan talk again. grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: and the fact that you think all these things are literal is testament to the fact that your knowledge of the bible is infantile.

Infantile proper. smiley

Too much of a hot body without the prerequisite wisdom to back it up

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

If bible students study a part of the bible and prophets study another part. In other words the bible itself is useless to someone who's neither a prophet nor a bible student right?

So it's logical for Christians who're non-prophet and non bible student to call the bible a useless storybook. grin grin

Your logic is from mars. grin grin

And martian logic is completely flawed. grin

Delusions proper.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

Your God ordered the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the 400 virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly ra.ped and married.

What are you prepared to do about all the evil in the world??

Please inform us.smiley

Rather than Bitch1ng the most high God like this.

Nag nag nag. grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
stankezzy: pls christians do nt rush to start quoting scriptures,most of dis guys know bibble very well tru d knowledge of satan just to oppose it.THEY BELONG TO THE SAME GROUP OF ANTICHRIST.THEY HAVE MEMBERS FROM ETHEISTs,OCCULTISTs,PAGANS ND IDDLE WORSHIPERS.they are spread tru out d world wit mandate to convert or confuse christians back to satan.SOME WILL ATTACK D RELIGION,SOME WILL REDICULE IT WHILE SOME WILL TWIST IT, TO SUIT DEM.
WE KNOW ALL OF DEM.

Na you get your mouth.smiley

And a smelly mouth it is filled so so much Stinky slander.smiley

The most high rebuke thee.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

huh ? you making no sense man undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

Ok explain to me again

Ra.pe is the covering of our legs and the road side means the shoe laces. Go on grin grin

After that we shall talk about how God likes human sacrifices. Don't be surprised, I'll take you on a tour in your bible. I just borrowed a bible and I'll be doing a lot of quotations. grin grin
and i repeat the bible is not a literal book. the bible itself tells you it is not to be read literally undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
WE KNOW ALL OF DEM.
speak in English please grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

Please inform us.smiley

Nag nag nag. grin

You're one of the bad eggs of our generation. Always trying to avoid the message. Stop ranting, stick to the debate. You're not a good sneak anyway.

I'm not b!tching and a Child of God like you shouldn't be talking about that. I didn't hear Jesus using those fowl words. grin grin

Now back to the topic. I just borrowed a bible but did you read Judges 21 to see how your God orders the ra.pe of virgins.

So what do we talk about your God? Murder, Lies, Ra.pe, Human sacrifice, Slavery, child abuse, killing of unborn babies, selling your daughter as a $ex slave. Pick one let's dive into it ASAP grin grin

I have my bible in hand, I hope you have yours too. No quarrels just an open debate with bible quotations.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

grin grin grin grin
Very funny. You even mentioned Obadiah7777 as an anti-christ hahahaha
even christ was called an anti-christ grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

You're one of the bad eggs of our generation. Always trying to avoid the message. Stop ranting, stick to the debate. You're a good sneak anyway.

I'm not b!tching and a Child of God like you shouldn't be talking about that. I didn't hear Jesus using those fowl words. grin grin

Now back to the topic. I just borrowed a bible but did you read Judges 21 to see how your God orders the ra.pe of virgins.

So what do we talk about your God? Murder, Lies, Ra.pe, Human sacrifice, Slavery, child abuse, killing of unborn babies, selling your daughter as a $ex slave. Pick one let's dive into it ASAP grin grin

I have my bible in hand, I hope you have yours too. No quarrels just an open debate with bible quotations.

Ignorance is no excuse.smiley
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

Infantile proper. smiley

Too much of a hot body without the prerequisite wisdom to back it up

grin grin grin

grin grin grin nukes will calm him down real soon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

Please inform us.smiley

Nag nag nag. grin
LOL

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin nukes will calm him down real soon cheesy

Sire if this one see nukes dey go na JESU JESU e go dey shout.smiley

Wetin ma sef, I sure say even one hot slap is enough to produce jesu from his mouth

Only a fool will say there is no God.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

You're one of the bad eggs of our generation. Always trying to avoid the message. Stop ranting, stick to the debate. You're not a good sneak anyway.

QUOTE YOUR CONTENTIOUS VERSES AND LETS BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: QUOTE YOUR CONTENTIOUS VERSES AND LETS BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU

As if he will recieve the breakdown

The man is happy with his suffering I tell ya.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

Sire if this one see nukes dey go na JESU JESU e go dey shout .smiley

Wetin ma sef, I sure say even one hot slap is enough to produce jesu from his mouth

Only a fool will say there is no God.

lmao. he is feeling brave now because the lord has not jacked him up yet.

ecclesiastes 8 vs 11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

As if he will recieve the breakdown

The man is happy with his suffering I tell ya.
lmao. i just want to amuse myself. this not for him. he is as stiff necked and rebellious as can be. he enjoys residing in the valley of dry bones. cheesy
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

Ignorance is no excuse.smiley

[b]I see you're afraid to study your bible with me despite giving you a sample quote from your "Holy Book" where your Merciful God ordered the ra.pe of 400 innocent virgins, you still choose to turn a blind eye.

Let's move on to Human Sacrifices, just to proof to you that your God is not any different from Ogun, Sango, Amadioha, Okija juju LOL grin grin

But before I go deep, let's discuss how Abraham almost sacrificed his only son to the Merciful God.

Genesis 22:1-18

God said to Abraham.  "Take your son, your only son – yes, Isaac, whom you love so much – and go to the land of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will point out to you." 

Abraham takes his own son up on a mountain and builds an altar upon which to burn him.

He even lies to his son and has him help build the altar. Then Abraham ties his son to the altar and puts a knife to his throat. He then hears God tell him this was just a test of his faith.

However, God still wanted to smell some burnt flesh so he tells Abraham to burn a ram.

Even though he didn't kill his son, it is still an incredibly cruel and evil thing to do. If Abraham did that today he would be in jail serving a long sentence as someone's prison-b!tch.

It amazes me how Christians see this story as a sign of God's love. There is no love here, just pure unadulterated evil.

...Confirm read let's continue.
[/b]
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by TunjiMsp: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
Perverts, were you there when they are shooting him, thank God, I'm not a fool smiley cheesy wink
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: QUOTE YOUR CONTENTIOUS VERSES AND LETS BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU

You haven't broken down Judges 21 yet grin grin start from there.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

You haven't broken down Judges 21 yet grin grin start from there.
the whole chapter ? you must be out your gaddem mind undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: the whole chapter ? you must be out your gaddem mind undecided

grin grin grin See Christian Prophet cannot read a chapter of the bible.

It's an interesting story, enjoy it from the great storybook.

And I don't do those nonsense you guys do in your Church, when you pick different context of the bible both from the new and old testament to proof your point.

I'll drive home my point from every chapter, no brainwashing. So chill and enjoy Wednesday bible school. grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by mko2005: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: hey Deschil i worship at home. they dont teach nothing in these churches. my pastor is the holy spirit in me. it leads me to the living waters lol
If you are still on admonition as a christian regarding fellowshiping with fellow believers then you should know that you are still a baby Christian who thinks he is an adult !

God help us

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) / Ayo Oritsejafor & His Wife Surrounded By Security (pic) / Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.