Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,771 members, 7,862,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ (42997 Views)

Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / 11 Christian Missionaries Crucified And Beheaded: They Refused To Deny Christ / Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

grin grin grin See Christian Prophet cannot read a chapter of the bible.

It's an interesting story, enjoy it from the great storybook.

And I don't do those nonsense you guys do in your Church, when you pick different context of the bible both from the new and old testament to proof your point.

I'll drive home my point from every chapter, no brainwashing. So chill and enjoy Wednesday bible school. grin grin
i aint breaking down 25 verses. thats alot of typing. thats hard work. i am here to play not to work. if you have single verses or a maximum of 5 together at a time like the one of elijahs bald head. that was like 5 verses. let me know. shocked grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: i aint breaking down 25 verses. thats alot of typing. thats hard work. i am here to play not to work. if you have single verses or a maximum of 5 together at a time like the one of elijahs bald head. that was like 5 verses. let me know. shocked grin

Don't run away my bible study friend, just read the chapter and summarise which is not even necessary.

You don't have to break down anything, I just want to show you who your merciful God truly is. I'll show you things they'll never read out in Church but they re right there in your "Holy Book".

Just read and understand and if you have anything to say, feel free to share with me.

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by mko2005: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: stupid man. he should have denied christ their and not been shot. what he doesnt know is you dont deny christ with your mouth. you deny christ with your deeds. so simply saying 'i deny christ' just so as not to be shot is in fact not an actual denial of christ. denial of christ is in your deeds. like scripture says be wise as serpents. this dude is not wise at all
I don't need to dispute ur coment as quoted above becos i've seen lot's of positive coment contradicting what you have up there. But i have a short story to tell for you to digest :
''When we entered the Christian community,we rounded them up and gave them conditions for their lives to be spared.We said,'who amongst you want's to deny ur Jesus and accept Islam as the one and true religion?' some of them came to our own half showing they have accepted Islam and the rest remained where they were.We asked them to deny Jesus and live but they said they prefer to die.At this point, our commandant then said we should not kill the ones who refuse to reject Jesus so that their Jesus will not inquire their blood from us.And he told us to fire all who claimed they have rejected Jesus and accepted Islam.When we asked him why?He said they are traitors.That as they deny Jesus here,so will they deny Islam when we allow them to go. And we killed all those who converted to Islam and spared the lives of those who refuse to deny Jesus''

The above is a testimony of an ex-Bokoharam member who claims he has accepted Jesus now as his Lord and personal saviour !

God help us

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by mko2005: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

Don't run away my bible study friend, just read the chapter and summarise which is not even necessary.

You don't have to break down anything, I just want to show you who your merciful God truly is. I'll show you things they'll never read out in Church but they re right there in your "Holy Book".

Just read and understand and if you have anything to say, feel free to share with me.

Rude guy,our God is not just Merciful,HE IS A CONSUMING FIRE ! HE KILLED AND KILLED AND KILLED inspite the fact that HE IS LOVE !
What dnt you understand there ? THE reason God will not destroy ur soul as it stands now,is becos Jesus bought it with HIS deep red royal blood! Please dnt take the grace bein made available by the blood of Jesus for granted.If you do,you will be sory at the end of age !

God help us
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by anochuko01(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

You're one of the bad eggs of our generation. Always trying to avoid the message. Stop ranting, stick to the debate. You're not a good sneak anyway.

I'm not b!tching and a Child of God like you shouldn't be talking about that. I didn't hear Jesus using those fowl words. grin grin

Now back to the topic. I just borrowed a bible but did you read Judges 21 to see how your God orders the ra.pe of virgins.

So what do we talk about your God? Murder, Lies, Ra.pe, Human sacrifice, Slavery, child abuse, killing of unborn babies, selling your daughter as a $ex slave. Pick one let's dive into it ASAP grin grin

I have my bible in hand, I hope you have yours too. No quarrels just an open debate with bible quotations.
do you know that the christain movement started only after Christ's ascention? And the movement started 4rm the book of acts (or matthew if you like)? Christains are under a new covenant that started aftr Christ lived....so any quotations u wnt to make shld be from the new testament (wch represents the new covenant). Have you ever heard of GRACE?
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by tintingz(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
m.k.o2005:

I don't need to dispute ur coment as quoted above becos i've seen lot's of positive coment contradicting what you have up there. But i have a short story to tell for you to digest :
''When we entered the Christian community,we rounded them up and gave them conditions for their lives to be spared.We said,'who amongst you want's to deny ur Jesus and accept Islam as the one and true religion?' some of them came to our own half showing they have accepted Islam and the rest remained where they were.We asked them to deny Jesus and live but they said they prefer to die.At this point, our commandant then said we should not kill the ones who refuse to reject Jesus so that their Jesus will not inquire their blood from us.And he told us to fire all who claimed they have rejected Jesus and accepted Islam.When we asked him why?He said they are traitors.That as they deny Jesus here,so will they deny Islam when we allow them to go. And we killed all those who converted to Islam and spared the lives of those who refuse to deny Jesus''

The above is a testimony of an ex-Bokoharam member who claims he has accepted Jesus now as his Lord and personal saviour !

God help us
Nollywood story grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by mko2005: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

Still trying to avoid the question? Try harder.

This was clearly written in your "Holy Book", I don't think anyone needs an interpreter to understand that passage.

[b]Did your God murder innocent Children of Egypt who has no hand in the dealings of Pharaoh? YES/NO

Did your God murder little children for acting their age when they laughed at the bald head of Elijah? YES/NO

Answer the questions and safe yourself the stress of beating around the bush.[/b]
HE MURDERED HIS OWN CHILDREN ! HE CREATED THEM AND HAS THE SOLE RIGHT TO DO TO THEM WHAT SO EVER PLEASES HIM.IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE JUSTIFIED BEFORE UR EYES.YOU ARE NOT GOD AND YOU DID NOT CREATE HIM(GOD).IF THOSE CHILDREN HAVE NOT REACHED THE AGE OF REASONING,THEN THEY ARE ALL WITH HIM IN HEAVEN wink BUT IF THEY KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING,THEN THEY KNOW WHERE THEY HAVE ENDED UP AS A RESULT OF THEIR DISOBEDIENCE TO THE WORD OF GOD. GOD DOES AS HE PLEASES TO TEACH THE LIVING STUFFS !
OUR GOD IS MERCIFUL AND A CONSUMING FIRE 1

GOD HELP US
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by mko2005: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
tintingz: Nollywood story grin grin
I dnt expect you to support the story becos i know where you belong. But i'm praying for you.

God help us
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by dayo23(f): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

Guy i have been reading you comment you sound like someone who is under heavy demonic spell, All this rubish you are saying we hav done more than that before until God almighty delivered us. The earlier you receive Jesus christ as your lord and saviour the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Rude guy,our God is not just Merciful,HE IS A CONSUMING FIRE ! HE KILLED AND KILLED AND KILLED inspite the fact that HE IS LOVE !
What dnt you understand there ? THE reason God will not destroy ur soul as it stands now,is becos Jesus bought it with HIS deep red royal blood! Please dnt take the grace bein made available by the blood of Jesus for granted.If you do,you will be sory at the end of age !

God help us

Okwu Ikpo! Nya e na ako wu akuko.

End of age my a$$. Billions of people have waited for "End of age" "The coming of Christ" "Rapture" when Jesus would come like a thief in the night, ptfff. they've died a long time ago and have become sand and we've used the sand to build houses. grin grin

I'm glad you agree God killed and killed unnecessarily but he didn't stop there he also authorised ra.pe, $ex slavery, child abuse, Human sacrifice, bribery, kidnapping etc.

His crimes makes Osama Bin Laden looks like a boy scout. Such a terrible criminal and a potential candidate for kirikiri.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
m.k.o2005:

If you are still on admonition as a christian regarding fellowshiping with fellow believers then you should know that you are still a baby Christian who thinks he is an adult !

God help us

Do not forsake the gathering of yaselfs as the manner of some is.smiley

have ye not forsaken already.

being an interdinominational creature.smiley
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
anochuko01:
do you know that the christain movement started only after Christ's ascention? And the movement started 4rm the book of acts (or matthew if you like)? Christains are under a new covenant that started aftr Christ lived....so any quotations u wnt to make shld be from the new testament (wch represents the new covenant). Have you ever heard of GRACE?

Hahahaha when it suits you pastors you grab from the Old Testament but when it doesn't it's "GRACE" time. Go and sit down my friend.

Is tithes and offering not of the old testament? Why do they still collect it if they're in the time of grace?

Read Matthew 5:17, "Jesus did not come to change any laws" Malachi 3:6 God does not change.

Same murderer yesterday, today and forever. So skip the grace time and law time and don't you do the Pastor brainwashing thing with me, I know the bible more than you can ever imagine.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by mko2005: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

Okwu Ikpo! Nya e na ako wu akuko.

End of age my a$$. Billions of people have waited for "End of age" "The coming of Christ" "Rapture" when Jesus would come like a thief in the night, ptfff. they've died a long time ago and have become sand and we've used the sand to build houses. grin grin

I don't want to quote scriptures to you for this discussion but i just have to.Who knows ?
2 Peter 3:9''The Lord isn't really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent.''
Jesus loves you and HE does not want you to perish. End times isn't today,tomorow,next month,year or comming century. It could also be today,tomorow,next month,next year,next decade or even the comming century ! No one knows.But last days only mean the day Christ ascended into heaven after HIS resurrection and the day of HIS second comming. So last days is in the middle. It is just the days we have been living in since the days of the first apostles and today ! God speaks of HIS fire consuming prowess prior the arrival of HIS son Jesus.And speaks of HIS mercy and love in the days of our lord Jesus that continued today added with HIS convicting and convincing prowess by the holy spirit.

God help us
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by mko2005: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

Do not forsake the gathering of yaselfs as the manner of some is.smiley

have ye not forsaken already.

being an interdinominational creature.smiley
God is not against denomination for we all are still of either Paul,Timothy,John or the rest of them bein bind together by Christ !
We are still fellowshipping with other Christians and not Muslims or Pagans !

God help us
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
m.k.o2005:

HE MURDERED HIS OWN CHILDREN ! HE CREATED THEM AND HAS THE SOLE RIGHT TO DO TO THEM WHAT SO EVER PLEASES HIM.IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE JUSTIFIED BEFORE UR EYES.YOU ARE NOT GOD AND YOU DID NOT CREATE HIM(GOD).IF THOSE CHILDREN HAVE NOT REACHED THE AGE OF REASONING,THEN THEY ARE ALL WITH HIM IN HEAVEN wink BUT IF THEY KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING,THEN THEY KNOW WHERE THEY HAVE ENDED UP AS A RESULT OF THEIR DISOBEDIENCE TO THE WORD OF GOD. GOD DOES AS HE PLEASES TO TEACH THE LIVING STUFFS !
OUR GOD IS MERCIFUL AND A CONSUMING FIRE 1

GOD HELP US

You need to help yourself with some biology textbooks to know how babies are made. God doesn't create $hit.

Using your flawed logic, it's Ok too for parents to kill their children because they brought them into this world. Right?

Your God is nothing near merciful but a horrible genocidal tyrant.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by mko2005: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

Hahahaha when it suits you pastors you grab from the Old Testament but when it doesn't it's "GRACE" time. Go and sit down my friend.

Is tithes and offering not of the old testament? Why do they still collect it if they're in the time of grace?

Read Matthew 5:17, "Jesus did not come to change any laws" Malachi 3:6 God does not change.

Same murderer yesterday, today and forever. So skip the grace time and law time and don't you do the Pastor brainwashing thing with me, I know the bible more than you can ever imagine.
So,how many did Jesus kill ? And when did HE ever admonish us to kill today ? Stop painting the son as HIS father as evel for they are the ones setting the standard for good and bad ! They are the creator that was not created ! They made you and have the right to end you up today. But you are very importantly insignificant to the father ! Think about it rudeboy.Ur coments can't change God ! HE REIGNS FOREVER. HE DOES AS HE PLEASES AND YOU CAN'T ASK HIM !

God help us
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
dayo23: Guy i have been reading you comment you sound like someone who is under heavy demonic spell, All this rubish you are saying we hav done more than that before until God almighty delivered us. The earlier you receive Jesus christ as your lord and saviour the better for you.

The earlier you escape from the bondage of Religion and embrace Science, the earlier you'll begin to see the light.

All the "rubbish" I quoted was from your bible. You're serving a criminal as a God, and you dare tell naive people that he's merciful and forgiving.

Accept the truth and be saved before you loose all your money to Christianity. God does not exist and there is no golden room in heaven. grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by mko2005: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

You need to help yourself with some biology textbooks to know how babies are made. God doesn't create $hit.

Using your flawed logic, it's Ok too for parents to kill their children because they brought them into this world. Right?

Your God is nothing near merciful but a horrible genocidal tyrant.
If our parents made us,so why should i say God made us then ? NO parent has the right to kill any child under him for HE is just a care taker and not the maker ! God made us all not our parents ! Man did not fall from some where.Man did not come out as a result of explosion. Man did not evolve from cocroach or and or monkey. But if you are among those claiming that ur dad is a monkey so be it for you. Since man never made himself,what makes you think that man made his children ! No allow biloogy deceive you o. The mating/conception process is designed by God for the purpose of attachment,feelings/emotions.
No parent can kill any of the children God placed under his care becos he never created them but God did !

God help us
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by mko2005: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

The earlier you escape from the bondage of Religion and embrace Science, the earlier you'll begin to see the light.

All the "rubbish" I quoted was from your bible. You're serving a criminal as a God, and you dare tell naive people that he's merciful and forgiving.

Accept the truth and be saved before you loose all your money to Christianity. God does not exist and there is no golden room in heaven. grin
I would have said,'who laugh last laughs best'but of what benefit will it be to me when i see my 'brother' gnashing his teeth in agony while i'm living a luxury live?

God help us
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by anochuko01(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

concerning the issue of tithing, when compared to this present dispensation, its MUCH MORE EASIER TO PRACTICE. Whats difficult or bad in contributing 10% of my earnings for the propagatn of God's work? The little money Jesus used during his ministry, aw did he get it? Wasnt it through contributns of his disciples?
No anti-tither can prove to me that HE HEARS GOD... Those who HEAR GOD GIVE MORE THAN 10% of their earnings...there are times God can even instruct u to gve YOUR WHOLE EARNINGS (whats dat compared to 10% of it). I'lld be an ingrate if i cnt gv back to God 10% of my earnings o. The only argument u av is dat sme fake pastors dnt use it 4d propagatn of God's work (nd its our duty to decern dos wu ar true). Wat would av bn d state of d gospel without this contributns?
No matter aw much of the bible u knw, if u dnt study it with an open heart, it'll only be a mere story book to you!
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
m.k.o2005:

So,how many did Jesus kill ? And when did HE ever admonish us to kill today ? Stop painting the son as HIS father as evel for they are the ones setting the standard for good and bad ! They are the creator that was not created ! They made you and have the right to end you up today. But you are very importantly insignificant to the father ! Think about it rudeboy.Ur coments can't change God ! HE REIGNS FOREVER. HE DOES AS HE PLEASES AND YOU CAN'T ASK HIM !

God help us

Maybe you don't know the history of the new testament. The new testament was written in 400 A.D during the reign of emperor Constantine.

The new testament was a propaganda to curb the religious violence at the time due to numerous uncorresponding doctrine of the bible (The old testament).

The new testament wasn't written by Peter or Paul or whatever. The religious leaders at the time created a new God called Jesus when the Church started questioning the atrocities and nature of God.

Check your history before you engage in a hot debate next time.

Don't mention, you can thank me later.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by anochuko01(m): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

Maybe you don't know the history of the new testament. The new testament was written in 400 A.D during the reign of emperor Constantine.

The new testament was a propaganda to curb the religious violence at the time due to numerous uncorresponding doctrine of the bible (The old testament).

The new testament wasn't written by Peter or Paul or whatever. The religious leaders at the time created a new God called Jesus when the Church started questioning the atrocities and nature of God.

so ur next line of defence is sme so called history books abi?
Instead of u to get urself sme good christain books, you're busy studying sme junks.
The HOLY SPIRIT is a witness of JESUS and he has been dwelling among God's children since over 2000years ago. What would u say abt dat? Maybe d early church planned it too!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by mko2005: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

Apostle Paul never wrote any of the new testaments ? And we hvae it that he wrote more than half of it !
Peter never wrote any you mean ? Luke never did ? John never did ? Mark, Mathew ? Then i know now that you must have gone far that i can't even help you but i leave ur case solely to the holy spirit ! For i have seen it clearly that you are among those who belived Jesus never walked this earth ! Bye bye and may the good lord save you some day in Jesus name Amen

God help this young igbo tribe man !
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
m.k.o2005:

I don't want to quote scriptures to you for this discussion but i just have to.Who knows ?
2 Peter 3:9''The Lord isn't really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent.''
Jesus loves you and HE does not want you to perish. End times isn't today,tomorow,next month,year or comming century. It could also be today,tomorow,next month,next year,next decade or even the comming century ! No one knows.But last days only mean the day Christ ascended into heaven after HIS resurrection and the day of HIS second comming. So last days is in the middle. It is just the days we have been living in since the days of the first apostles and today ! God speaks of HIS fire consuming prowess prior the arrival of HIS son Jesus.And speaks of HIS mercy and love in the days of our lord Jesus that continued today added with HIS convicting and convincing prowess by the holy spirit.

God help us

Patience?? You're very funny man. And you actually believed that?

How long before he comes?

Ok let's count back to the 1st century. Life expectancy is 80 on average.

If your logic is right and Jesus is waiting for me to repent before he comes. i.e

Almost 30 generations have passed away and he's not yet come. I guess those dead already are not so important to God.

If he'll come soon because of me, he'll come within 60 years. grin grin

I thought people got brains. Well I'm not surprised, our generation is so re.tard.ed aliens won't even speak to us. grin

Wake up and smell the morning coffee. It's a hoax. You only see God when you die, who's to confirm his existence? The dead?

Christians are very funny people.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
sweetest boi:

A mark of a true christain"

God's grace is sufficient for us.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Samuel200:

All is well

It is well in the well.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
adtiezy1:

another idol worshipper on nairaland....i rest my case receive jesus before it's too late lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I hope he sees the light before it's too late. undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
johnwizey:

If u shock, die nw

grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
m.k.o2005:

If our parents made us,so why should i say God made us then ? NO parent has the right to kill any child under him for HE is just a care taker and not the maker ! God made us all not our parents ! Man did not fall from some where.Man did not come out as a result of explosion. Man did not evolve from cocroach or and or monkey. But if you are among those claiming that ur dad is a monkey so be it for you. Since man never made himself,what makes you think that man made his children ! No allow biloogy deceive you o. The mating/conception process is designed by God for the purpose of attachment,feelings/emotions.
No parent can kill any of the children God placed under his care becos he never created them but God did !

God help us

God does not exist. God cannot pregnant a woman. His stories is as fake as the stories of Spiderman, Father Christmas, superman, Incredible hawk, turtle ninja and the rest.

The Aliens from out of space must be laughing themselves to death at our moronic superstitions.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
NEROSKY:

Hey dude, drop whatever you're using to type because u don't have any point

All the same, thank God for this man

He should realise that when he turns his back on God, any way he goes is a wrong direction.

Let him watch this videoclip for details -> www.evolutionVsGod.com
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
Gombs: Wow!

Praise God..but to think that some folks went to another religion for some few millions abt last week ago I think!

Thank God for his testimony and life.

To God be the glory.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
m.k.o2005:

I would have said,'who laugh last laughs best'but of what benefit will it be to me when i see my 'brother' gnashing his teeth in agony while i'm living a luxury live?

God help us

grin grin grin grin

Luxury life in an invisible golden kingdom. And you actually buy that rubbish too? You guys are very funny. grin grin

The only luxury life you'll enjoy after death is the small containment of your casket. Nothing more, no heavens gate, no devil's fork, no torture, no fire and brimstone, no crying and gnashing of teeth, no God, no white garment wearing Jesus. Just you and your small coffin.

Those hell fire threats you are so afraid of is what is keeping you a Christian.

Let's look at our bible and see between God and Devil who the bad guy is.

God killed 25 Million + people.

Devil killed 10 people authorised and supervised by God as a test.

God authorised ra.pe, child abuse, looting, kidnapping, selling your daughter as a $ex slave, Human sacrifice, murder etc.

Devil attempts to tempt Jesus.
Devil convinced Eve to eat an apple.

Now who's the bad guy here? Open your mind people and read your bible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood / Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) / Top Countries Sending And Receiving Christian Missionaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.