Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,052 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Can You Marry A Model? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Model? (776 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Would You Marry a Single Parent? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Model? by aglomar: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Sounds stupid, right? You are probably thinking, 'won't models get married? So models must aspire to be nuns?' Hold on for a moment. l know many people who wouldn't want their girl friends to work in hotels or be a waiter in an eatery for fear of the unknown. Also, the notion of one's girl posing seductively for the public eyes in the name of work is an idea many guys will not find appealing. Of course we all want certified hot-looking girls, only that the idea of be-wifeying them gives us second thought.
Re: Can You Marry A Model? by aglomar: 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
Further more, the guy's family members will not be fans of the girl especially if they uphold the traditional African values.
So what is your take on the subject matter?
Re: Can You Marry A Model? by albacete(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
I don't think so.

(1) (Reply)

Lov€__Sex__or MØne¥??? / Ten Ways To Keep Your Man Closer To You / This Tin Gals Are Makin Boys To Do Eh Eh Eh !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.