Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Lov€__Sex__or MØne¥??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lov€__Sex__or MØne¥??? (791 Views)

Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov / Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? / We R In Lov Wit Each Oda.bt We Havnt Seen Each Oda.shld I Tel Ha How I Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lov€__Sex__or MØne¥??? by Shaanteel(f): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
I was just sitting in my room pondERING aboutt the drama between my friend and her guy so i tought it over and decided to ask these questions! Guys::what do you think life would be like without the ladies around and Ladies::what do you think life would be like without the attention from the guys. I seriously dont know why all some men think about is whats beneath a Ladies skirt and same goes to the girls its not always about the mØney. You know its hard to find true love this days.. Secondl¥, if you guys were to choose between these three things Løv€__Sèx__ånð Møn£¥ Which would it be and WH¥??

Re: Lov€__Sex__or MØne¥??? by Zonacom(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2013
All three are beautiful. But to me, love>money>sex. However, love seems not to be in existence in our time. So money is the main thing. With money, you can buy yourself a lotta sex
Re: Lov€__Sex__or MØne¥??? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
give me the money and am done.
Re: Lov€__Sex__or MØne¥??? by passionate88: 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
Give me money o. I no dey even pursue girls sef. Na till when I get money I go look if any beta girl still dey Naija
Re: Lov€__Sex__or MØne¥??? by topygel: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mine is money o, with it, I have everything......
Re: Lov€__Sex__or MØne¥??? by Shaanteel(f): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
passionate88: Give me money o. I no dey even pursue girls sef. Na till when I get money I go look if any beta girl still dey Naija
lol you'l find your london gIRL
Re: Lov€__Sex__or MØne¥??? by passionate88: 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
Shaanteel: lol you'l find your london gIRL
I jst want a good girl, even if she from China.
Re: Lov€__Sex__or MØne¥??? by Shaanteel(f): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
passionate88: I jst want a good girl, even if she from China.
lol marry who you choose my dear i knw you'l get the very best
Re: Lov€__Sex__or MØne¥??? by passionate88: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
Shaanteel: lol marry who you choose my dear i knw you'l get the very best
Amen o.
Re: Lov€__Sex__or MØne¥??? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
me and my heart knws we need LOVE.. smiley
Re: Lov€__Sex__or MØne¥??? by Shaanteel(f): 3:01am On Dec 09, 2013
rachelfred: me and my heart knws we need LOVE.. smiley
and u'l find it
Re: Lov€__Sex__or MØne¥??? by Mynd44: 5:43am On Dec 09, 2013
Because love is an excuse fo men to get laid and for women to extort money grin
Re: Lov€__Sex__or MØne¥??? by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 09, 2013
This question difficult for me ooo.
1.I just need 30%love,and a man's 70% personality to marry him.
2.I love a good sexxxx esp when its coming from the above ^^^
3.Anytime I am broke,I dey get heart attacks.I don't joke with money biko. undecided.

Confused.
Re: Lov€__Sex__or MØne¥??? by ichidodo: 8:11am On Dec 09, 2013
Seek ye the Kindgom of Love and all other things shall be added unto thee.Sex is just tasteless without the ingredient of Love and When you are in money without a Love, you begin to ask yourself " Where did i go wrong?" and contemplate suicide
Re: Lov€__Sex__or MØne¥??? by lordfalcao(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2013
money all d way...
Re: Lov€__Sex__or MØne¥??? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2013
Love> money...sex is soo out of the question because I'm not a sex freak..

(1) (Reply)

Our Ladies Self / This Tin Gals Are Makin Boys To Do Eh Eh Eh ! / Please what Is Your Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.