Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Schengen Visa Refusal ! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schengen Visa Refusal ! (3760 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy / Uk Visa Refusal And Re-application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schengen Visa Refusal ! by okson2003: 4:24am On Nov 20, 2013
I applied for Netherlands visa on 8/11/13 through France embassy in Nigeria. I applied for a business visa. my company want to purchase some equipment from a company in Netherlands which I must inspect before final purchase, and the company in Netherlands sent me an invitation letter for the inspection which I also submitted and also all my email conversation between me and the company in Netherlands with evidence of advance payment on the proposed equipment.
Am fully sponsored by my company which I submitted all necessary supporting evidence to that inclusive of my company and my personal bank statement with my hotel reservation and flight tickets. I was rejected with this one point;

(1) justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided.

On the rejection letter, the said I can appeal.
Should I go ahead to appeal? If yes, how do I go about it?
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by bigtt76(f): 5:07am On Nov 20, 2013
Really no justification if your company had already jnvested part payment in the equipment, any need inspecting it again (my own thought)? You can still appeal and make them understand that by going to inspect before final payment and delivery is made, would enable you or your company decide wether to go for a higher specification and or be trained on its use.
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by okson2003: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2013
bigtt76: Really no justification if your company had already jnvested part payment in the equipment, any need inspecting it again (my own thought)? You can still appeal and make them understand that by going to inspect before final payment and delivery is made, would enable you or your company decide wether to go for a higher specification and or be trained on its use.

Thanks bigtt76,
Please could you guide me on the format of the letter. (Please how should it be composed?) You can inbox me, okson2003@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by popingo(f): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2013
@ okosun, i sent you a tip on what you can do, in your mail box.
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by okson2003: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2013
popingo: @ okosun, i sent you a tip on what you can do, in your mail box.

Thank you very much, I just inboxed you back pls check. Thanks
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by justwise(m): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2013

Why did you not give the tip here?
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by henrychubayo: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
justwise:

Why don't he give the tip here so that others could learn as well.
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by henrychubayo: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2013

PLEASE GIVE THE TIP HERE SO THAT OTHERS COULD LEARN AS WELL. I NEED THE TIP ALSO.
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by Lexusgs430: 2:30am On Nov 21, 2013
Wouldn't it carry more credence, if your company appeals on your behalf ? Since you are travelling on a business trip, and willing to spend a fair deal of € ?
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by llbhuds: 12:05am On Nov 22, 2013
justwise:

henrychubayo:

PLEASE GIVE THE TIP HERE SO THAT OTHERS COULD LEARN AS WELL. I NEED THE TIP ALSO.

He isnt gonna post the tips here so that our winch grin will not prevent it from working.
Typical naija man, came for an advice, got the advice nd dont want to contribute anymore.
If na so life be, no body for gree advice you too oooo.
Rubb.ish

1 Like

Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by okson2003: 12:52am On Nov 22, 2013
I have made up my mind to Appeal, does any body no how long it takes to get response? Also, is the any particular format for appealing?
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by justwise(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
llbhuds:

He isnt gonna post the tips here so that our winch grin will not prevent it from working.
Typical naija man, came for an advice, got the advice nd dont want to contribute anymore.
If na so life be, no body for gree advice you too oooo.
Rubb.ish

They are the selfish type and in most cases dubious

1 Like

Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by Naijalastborn(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
justwise:

They are the selfish type and in most cases dubious
its a matter choice Mr.Justwise; what's good for the Goose sometimes might not be good for Gander.. Because she doesn't want to share it openly doesn't mean she's dubious and the person who need s help is not a Lad.
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by Naijalastborn(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
okson2003: I have made up my mind to Appeal, does any body no how long it takes to get response? Also, is the any particular format for appealing?
Oga make I give u my own 2 cent. next time you want to visit Schengen Area; especially applying for NL visa. Go through Belgium Route.

Alles Goed!
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by justwise(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
Naija_lastborn: its a matter choice Mr.Justwise; what's good for the Goose sometimes might not be good for Gander.. Because she doesn't want to share it openly doesn't mean she's dubious and the person who need s help is not a Lad.
yes its a matter of choice but a selfish and sometimes dubious one.
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by Naijalastborn(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
justwise: yes its a matter of choice but a selfish and sometimes dubious one.
Respect her decision and fold your arms and Observe...
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by justwise(m): 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Respect her decision and fold your arms and Observe...
just as you have to respect my decision to air my view concerning her/his behaviour
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by Naijalastborn(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
justwise: just as you have to respect my decision to air my view concerning her/his behaviour
your view might be right but what happen to Nigeria 1999 constitution... why are you claiming she's Dubious when she hasn't yet dupe anyone. Are you also Dubious??
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by suxes2005(m): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Oga make I give u my own 2 cent. next time you want to visit Schengen Area; especially applying for NL visa. Go through Belgium Route.

Alles Goed!

I was in talk with a NLder who applied for belgian visa and for 2 months plus
he did not get a reply from them. So you might re-consider advising him to go
through belgium for schengen visa !

SHALOM
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by Naijalastborn(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
suxes2005:

SHALOM
I am saying that base on experience with both France and Belgium Embassy... as far as I am concerned. Belgium is the best Embassy to handle Holland Visa.

Alles Goed
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by 2grozz: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hello house....
Top of the day to yall
Pls a friend of mine applied for schengen visa but was refused for falsification.
I want to know how long it would take for him to reapply.
What is the duration for their ban?
Cos i dont think it was stated.
Thank you
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by zik4ever: 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
Naijalastborn:
I am saying that base on experience with both France and Belgium Embassy... as far as I am concerned. Belgium is the best Embassy to handle Holland Visa.

Alles Goed
Maybe that was before. Now French Embassy is far better and more efficient than Belgian Embassy for Schengen visa to Netherlands. Infact its so horrible that a whole thread is dedicated to it.
https://www.nairaland.com/2372131/schengen-visa-delay-belgium-embassy
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by Naijalastborn(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
zik4ever:

Maybe that was before. Now French Embassy is far better and more efficient than Belgian Embassy for Schengen visa to Netherlands. Infact its so horrible that a whole thread is dedicated to it.
https://www.nairaland.com/2372131/schengen-visa-delay-belgium-embassy
eh eh? are you in Netherlands?
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by Kayhummer(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
suxes2005:

SHALOM
Greetings to you boss, please I will need your help, I applied for france tourist visa did the bio metric and submition 2 dec 2015 and I got a message my application was ready 7/23/2015, the only reason started on my denial was the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and condition of the intended stay was not reliable, my intended date of traveling was 2/1/2016 and return 8/1/2016. The question now is should I appeal as I submitted all that was required, considering the time frame of appeal, would u advice me to appeal or just re apply and if I choose to reapply what time do you think is the best time to reapply, I hear some people say a month after or so, please clearify thanks and God bless you
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by suxes2005(m): 10:47am On Dec 13, 2015
Kayhummer:
Greetings to you boss, please I will need your help, I applied for france tourist visa did the bio metric and submition 2 dec 2015 and I got a message my application was ready 7/23/2015, the only reason started on my denial was the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and condition of the intended stay was not reliable, my intended date of traveling was 2/1/2016 and return 8/1/2016. The question now is should I appeal as I submitted all that was required, considering the time frame of appeal, would u advice me to appeal or just re apply and if I choose to reapply what time do you think is the best time to reapply, I hear some people say a month after or so, please clearify thanks and God bless you

Forget France.

Apply through Italian embassy.
Re: Schengen Visa Refusal ! by Kayhummer(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2017
suxes2005:

Forget France.

Apply through Italian embassy.
ok thanks I already got my Sweden study permit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air, Asky Sign Interline Agreement For Strategic Partnership / Life In Canada And Before Telling To Canada By Rhodaogunpeju's / 15 Luxury Hotels In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.