Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria (1173 Views)

"How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu / Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. / Buhari In Love With Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by FoxyFlow(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2013
Its amazing were we still are in Nigeria. In New York, their Mayor pushed for a ban on big sized cokes from restaurants as a bill (did you hear me? AS A BILL). That is, they've gone so far in making life so easy for themselves that they lack what to do but to now focus on obesity and the rest so as to elongate human life.

I'm not going to compare us to them but I just pray (as I'm tired of wishing), that we can at least settle our electricity issues first. I strongly believe that if electricity is settled, we can then build this country into the haven of our dreams. We can have our own dubai, new york, london with fast trains, bus stations that tell when the next bus is arriving and airports that never black out.

They don't have mosquito's in London, please some scientist should explain to me why. Maybe geographically speaking we're naturally prone to these insects. I've not researched yet.

Abeg let's wake up. Let's start getting more concerned with how we can divest this government money into these little little initiatives, projects, constructions rather than all looking for contracts just so we'd make money and do shabi jobs on the road contracts etc.

In london, they don't just give road contracts without supervision, the contracts are given with sidelined contractors to that same contract, so if you don't do the job well within a specified time, soon or all of the above, the sidelined contractors would pick it, do it themselves and be the ones to benefit from it. WHAT ARE WE DOING O? I'M GOING CRAZY.

We are greedy o, very very greedy. If I hear one more person joke with me about chopping government money or dividing the national moi moi, I'd push WAKA to their faces. We are not exposed o! If only we could see how the world is moving, we'd be agitated to uplift our situation.

Stop stalling your ideas. If it occurs to you then share it let people who have the means to effect it, do it. NO TIME for stupidity or "selfy" talks. Go to these politician offices and tender your suggestions, proposals and what not. Is that not how this road side parking in Abuja started? Even though we're now abusing it. Do we have to spoil everything? Ah, I'm mad.

We need more injury lawyers, that part of the law that forbids our Legal practitioners from advertising should be scrapped. Let people finally know where to go to for justice. In the UK they have injury lawyers who advertise on TV with their cell numbers for instances of roadside accidents and what not . People don't mess up anyhow cos they know it'd be easy to get sued as everyone knows the number to call for injustice. And even 911 is highly effective.

You don't have to school abroad to realize what we need in our country. Just travel and come back and you'd be fired up, but hey, some greedy people are more concerned about traveling to see the Eiffel towel, great wall of china, wonders of the world and even getting buried perhaps in the white house than settling down to talk, write, draft or offer these solutions. Did I just call them greedy? I apologize, we're all entitled to choice and maybe they've tried all tried these things but finally lost hope.

I understand our well traveled President knows all these things but why do I get the feeling the older generation don't want this change as much as you and I do. You and Me wish we could flex in our own country the way these people(oyibo's including South Africans) flex in theirs. With artificial beaches, beautiful sites and attractions like water parks, big musical arenas's and so on. These things can even bring tourists to pump money into our economy.

Lastly, the internet situation in this country should be quickly addressed but wait, that won't happen until electricity is finally settled and we don't have to worry about missing tales by moonlight on friday nights or Super story.

Everybody is waiting for their Father, Uncle, Mother or Aunt to hit one bastard position so life would be good for them. I won't lie, even me too. But what we do when that "shishi" enters our hand is what counts. Not the pictures we took with Dbanj, or photo's of us clubbing with Banky W. We're becoming more of socio - paths and are becoming very Vain, Very Vain I tell you.

Love to have fun and then please work to change our country let's be seeing fine fine things too and not have to travel out and start acting bush like me.

Bye bye,
Me, and yes I've come again.
Mike Ogah grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by Iaz93: 9:20am On Nov 20, 2013
undecidedundecided
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by FoxyFlow(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2013
Iaz93: undecidedundecided

angry angry angry
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by Iaz93: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

angry angry angry
angryangryangryangry
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by FoxyFlow(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2013
Iaz93: angryangryangryangry

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by Adaeze003(f): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2013
You will soon explode!
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by Iaz93: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

angry angry angry angry angry
angryundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by UyiIredia(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2013
@ Foxy Flow: Nice write-up. Catchy title. What to do to help the country ? I fancy I have a talent or two for writing (especially essays and poems): could write short pieces that ginger folks to do stuff that helps.
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by FoxyFlow(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2013
Iaz93: angryundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by FoxyFlow(m): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia: @ Foxy Flow: Nice write-up. Catchy title. What to do to help the country ? I fancy I have a talent or two for writing (especially essays and poems): could write short pieces that ginger folks to do stuff that helps.

No be me write am oo.... Na my friend and I even created a special thread for that one self.... Go through my topics and check out the thread. It is really an inspiring read angry angry
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by iterator25: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2013
Foxy_Flow: Its amazing were we still are in Nigeria. In New York, their Mayor pushed for a ban on big sized cokes from restaurants as a bill (did you hear me? AS A BILL). That is, they've gone so far in making life so easy for themselves that they lack what to do but to now focus on obesity and the rest so as to elongate human life.

I'm not going to compare us to them but I just pray (as I'm tired of wishing), that we can at least settle our electricity issues first. I strongly believe that if electricity is settled, we can then build this country into the haven of our dreams. We can have our own dubai, new york, london with fast trains, bus stations that tell when the next bus is arriving and airports that never black out.

They don't have mosquito's in London, please some scientist should explain to me why. Maybe geographically speaking we're naturally prone to these insects. I've not researched yet.

Abeg let's wake up. Let's start getting more concerned with how we can divest this government money into these little little initiatives, projects, constructions rather than all looking for contracts just so we'd make money and do shabi jobs on the road contracts etc.

In london, they don't just give road contracts without supervision, the contracts are given with sidelined contractors to that same contract, so if you don't do the job well within a specified time, soon or all of the above, the sidelined contractors would pick it, do it themselves and be the ones to benefit from it. WHAT ARE WE DOING O? I'M GOING CRAZY.

We are greedy o, very very greedy. If I hear one more person joke with me about chopping government money or dividing the national moi moi, I'd push WAKA to their faces. We are not exposed o! If only we could see how the world is moving, we'd be agitated to uplift our situation.

Stop stalling your ideas. If it occurs to you then share it let people who have the means to effect it, do it. NO TIME for stupidity or "selfy" talks. Go to these politician offices and tender your suggestions, proposals and what not. Is that not how this road side parking in Abuja started? Even though we're now abusing it. Do we have to spoil everything? Ah, I'm mad.

We need more injury lawyers, that part of the law that forbids our Legal practitioners from advertising should be scrapped. Let people finally know where to go to for justice. In the UK they have injury lawyers who advertise on TV with their cell numbers for instances of roadside accidents and what not . People don't mess up anyhow cos they know it'd be easy to get sued as everyone knows the number to call for injustice. And even 911 is highly effective.

You don't have to school abroad to realize what we need in our country. Just travel and come back and you'd be fired up, but hey, some greedy people are more concerned about traveling to see the Eiffel towel, great wall of china, wonders of the world and even getting buried perhaps in the white house than settling down to talk, write, draft or offer these solutions. Did I just call them greedy? I apologize, we're all entitled to choice and maybe they've tried all tried these things but finally lost hope.

I understand our well traveled President knows all these things but why do I get the feeling the older generation don't want this change as much as you and I do. You and Me wish we could flex in our own country the way these people(oyibo's including South Africans) flex in theirs. With artificial beaches, beautiful sites and attractions like water parks, big musical arenas's and so on. These things can even bring tourists to pump money into our economy.

Lastly, the internet situation in this country should be quickly addressed but wait, that won't happen until electricity is finally settled and we don't have to worry about missing tales by moonlight on friday nights or Super story.

Everybody is waiting for their Father, Uncle, Mother or Aunt to hit one bastard position so life would be good for them. I won't lie, even me too. But what we do when that "shishi" enters our hand is what counts. Not the pictures we took with Dbanj, or photo's of us clubbing with Banky W. We're becoming more of socio - paths and are becoming very Vain, Very Vain I tell you.

Love to have fun and then please work to change our country let's be seeing fine fine things too and not have to travel out and start acting bush like me.

Bye bye,
Me, and yes I've come again.
Mike Ogah grin grin
beats me
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by FoxyFlow(m): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2013
iterator25: beats me

Beats me too why you would quote the whole thing for just two words angry angry
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by Iaz93: 11:15am On Nov 20, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

O ya weyrey ni?
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by Beaf1: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2013
Nice piece. Only if it can change our mindsets.

If our politicians and public office holders can plan and spend OUR (Nigerian) money building Nigeria like they spend THAT (Nigerian) money to build their personal properties, we would have been better off by now.

Soo sad Nigeria is a jungle where not only the smartest survives but even the clueless can survive by sheer luck cheesy
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by FoxyFlow(m): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2013
Iaz93:
O ya weyrey ni?

Ah ah.. Kai cikaken doki ne angry angry
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by FoxyFlow(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2013
Beaf!:
Nice piece. Only if it can change our mindsets.

If our politicians and public office holders can plan and spend OUR (Nigerian) money building Nigeria like they spend THAT (Nigerian) money to build their personal properties, we would have been better off by now.

Soo sad Nigeria is a jungle where not only the smartest survives but even the clueless can survive by sheer goodluck cheesy

Na so oo....

But your last statement, I no understand oo angry angry angry
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by Arosa(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2013
Mike Ogah, I like your post, it's encouraging. If most Nigerians think like you do, Nigerian would be ok.
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by FoxyFlow(m): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2013
Arosa: Mike Ogah, I like your post, it's encouraging. If most Nigerians think like you do, Nigerian would be ok.

Thanks... I am not Mike Oga though, go through my profile and you will see more inspiring thoughts from him. He thinks outside the box most time
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by Iaz93: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Ah ah.. Kai cikaken doki ne angry angry
ka na hauka! undecided
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by FoxyFlow(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
Iaz93: ka na hauka! undecided

Gidan ku, ka na jin Hausa shine kana mun magana da yaruba? Masa daga nan, im ba haka ba, ubanka zan ci angry angry
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by Iaz93: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Gidan ku, ka na jin Hausa shine kana mun magana da yaruba? Masa daga nan, im ba haka ba, ubanka zan ci angry angry
gringringrin Ubanka ne za ka ci! angry
Kuma bazan masa ba!
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by iterator25: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Iaz93: gringringrin Ubanka ne za ka ci! angry
Kuma bazan masa ba!
what are you saying
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by FoxyFlow(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
Iaz93: gringringrin Ubanka ne za ka ci! angry
Kuma bazan masa ba!

Ka gan kamar maganan wasa ne ko?

Daga yau, bana so na gan ka a nan, im ba haka ba, gauron ka ne za a kwashe daga nan angry angry

Inyamiri kawai, me tuka tuwo da duwawu angry angry
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by FoxyFlow(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
iterator25: what are you saying

He says he will ci his Uba angry angry
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by Iaz93: 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Ka gan kamar maganan wasa ne ko?

Daga yau, bana so na gan ka a nan, im ba haka ba, gauron ka ne za a kwashe daga nan angry angry

Inyamiri kawai, me tuka tuwo da duwawu angry angry
kai ka yi shuru! Ni, ba na jin tsoro fa. Kumar zan kashe wanan thread! Walahi!
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by FoxyFlow(m): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Iaz93: kai ka yi shuru! Ni, ba na jin tsoro fa. Kumar zan kashe wanan thread! Walahi!

Ubanka ne zai kashe?

Ko kun zo a millian, ba mai isa ya kashe thread di nan ba. Ko Seun bai isa ba.

Masa daga nan, in ba haka ba, zai cire maka 'iya'yan gwalake angry angry
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by Iaz93: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Ubanka ne zai kashe?

Ko kun zo a millian, ba mai isa ya kashe thread di nan ba. Ko Seun bai isa ba.

Masa daga nan, in ba haka ba, zai cire maka 'iya'yan gwalake angry angry
Uwarka! angry

aii thread din ya riga ya mutu! tongue
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by delvinmaya(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Foxy_flow, we could change things by agitating and creating awareness online, by ensuring we dont let issues we raise fade off, rather re-visiting these issues time and time ova til they are resolved. Lets have a peaceful vendetta, and start from somewhere.
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by Madawaki01(m): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
Iaz93: kai ka yi shuru! Ni, ba na jin tsoro fa. Kumar zan kashe wanan thread! Walahi!
Iaz93: Uwarka! angry

both of u are DABOBE,DANBOROBAS angry
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by Iaz93: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
Madawaki01: both of u are DABOBE,DANBOROBAS angry
ka na hauka? undecidedundecided
Re: Please Help ____ I Am In Love With Nigeria by FoxyFlow(m): 6:38am On Nov 21, 2013
Iaz93: Uwarka! angry

Ai kai ka kashe. shege kawai angry angry

(1) (Reply)

‎​PDP Used Scientific Potent Oracle To Rig Election In Ekiti - APC / The Culpability of FG And Striking Doctors In Deaths of Nigerians / Ebola: First Nigerian Patient Discharged From Hospital - ChannelsTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.