Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding (38854 Views)

Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) / Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding / Davido With Femi Otedola And Dangote At His Sister's Wedding In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by IAMBREEZY: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nice kiss
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Kai..just look at Dangote in all the pictures.. He has humility written all over him..

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lilimax: So Peter's dad graced the occassion but how come
it was rumoured that his family was not in support of the marriage undecided?
People sha... sad?

U dey mind all those yeye bloggers?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Lilimax(f): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
stevedure: And who said the family didn't give their blessings in the marriage? What more do u want, wen his dad was wit him n he looks happy! Even if it's true dat Jude doesn't support the union, he's not gonna stay wit dem in their matrimonial home! Wot do u expect a man to do wit a lady dat already have 2 kids 4 him? Peter can transform his wife 4rm whom she is to who he wants her to be!
I disagree with you on the highlighted point.
Never you think you can change a woman; it is only God if only she is willingly to change?
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by nero69: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
God bless the people of nigeria, God bless the president and may God continue to bless this man dangote! Truely an inspiration. We have more than 500 billionairs ($) in nigeria but most prefer to lodge the money in foreign accounts. Pls dont tell me about curruption. Be at the right place at the right time you'll know God exists. I am a living witness but not as rich as baba D though! Greetings from new zealand!
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by komek(m): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
All these bloggers that have been telling us that Psquare's family members are not in support of his marriage, so what will they say about this pix na? I believe most of them were not allowed inside the venue that was why they cud not get pix and they came online to tell us bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Gamboh55(m): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
Success has no discrimination ....but peter and him popsy wan suffocate Dangote oh ... grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by IYANGBALI: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
livingstoneony: y dem dey squeeze Mr dangote na?
I tire o
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by dozzy01: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ijebaby: Money answereth all things. When u've got money u dine with kings & princes, na so e bi. whoever is comparing an old man and his young soon needs to be at d psychiatrist hospital, let ur head be checked wella!

http:///17MHCfD
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by defashan: 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dangote said after the wedding.

Dos two igbo men wearing red caf squeeze am por my focket left and right and i lose am por my i pone bought por pipty pipe million british found.

I will hand them over to folice.they shall be frosecuted and thrown in frison.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Mogten(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
nutty_hnic:

You have no idea how Dangote has negatively affected the Nigerian economy.
Sir, are U a professor, lecturer, or student of Economics? If so, please, change course!
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
He has a dad? thot twins.....
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by chiomat: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
nice 1 oooooo but dangote is some how handsome sha
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
Last JOB recruitment 0PPORTUNITY for 2013 now on in GOLDEN LIFE International, LAGOS Nigeria.
VACANCIES available for only WAEC certificate holders with work experience,UNDERGRADUATES and GRADUATES.
COMPULSORY REQUIREMENT- applicants must reside in lagos.
COMPANY BENEFITS- *Very attractive salary scale with incentives and bonuses
*Flexible working hours
*Free staff bus
*weekly free day
*friendly working environment and many more...
for the venue and time of the interview in Lagos
¤kindly share¤
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by bedford101(m): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
nickz: cool smiley smiley can't trace much resemblance tho' embarassed
trace their then landlord then....landlord things
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Lawalemi(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
anselm791: Any ties btw Danbaba and the Okoyes?

Trust Igbo men
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by mustaphagreens(m): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
defashan: Dangote said after the wedding.

Dos two igbo men wearing red caf squeeze am por my focket left and right and i lose am por my i pone bought por pipty pipe million british found.

SORRY DUDE, THAT WAS A VERY LAME ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR BY YOU!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by kobikwelu(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
why is that young boy wearing a red cap..

Kai children of these days...
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by RealInanz(m): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
God May humility never drift frm me wen I BLOW

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by babsthegreat: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
olorunthobby: undecided
mumu
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by bigfrancis21: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: very handsome old man. can easily pass for a carribean or black american man. he dont look african

Many Igbos were shipped off to the Caribbean nations and US during the slave trade. Many caribbeans and Black americans have Igbo blood running in them. That explains the similarity in physical looks.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by mamagee3(f): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
I love Dangote!!!

He's so humble

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by hammedkola(m): 12:55am On Nov 21, 2013
defashan: Dangote said after the wedding.

When Dangote is speaking...he doesn't speak like an Hausa man, his English is fluent...I know this cos have been chanced to see nd listen to him once cool
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by ATMC(f): 5:47am On Nov 21, 2013
peter okoye looks like dangote tongue
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2013
ATMC: peter okoye looks like dangote tongue
In other news,Dangote gave birth to peter Okoye right?
Clap clap grin
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by ATMC(f): 7:30am On Nov 21, 2013
i modified coz u be babe @tabh
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by ATMC(f): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2013
Tabh:
In other news,Dangote gave birth to peter Okoye right?
Clap clap grin
i no follow you talk that one ooo lol buh he looks more like dangote na check am
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 21, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Many Igbos were shipped off to the Caribbean nations and US during the slave trade. Many caribbeans and Black americans have Igbo blood running in them. That explains the similarity in physical looks.

You are correct. Thats why theres so much crime in african american communities.

M being realistic xcept its a black thing
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by pillzthadrugz(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2013
If not for peter where dis old man for see Dangote
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by Jamoyt001: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2013
kingthreat:

Nonsense. When you see Dangote for poor man wedding?

They are definitely relatively poor wrt Dangote naa
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by protonz(m): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2013
hehehe habah...... check diz out. http:///1bEuSc6
Re: Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding by ozodigboo(m): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
olumaxi: And dis also made frontpage?..naaaiirraallannndy
And, please Sir, what topics EXACTLY would you normally like to make front page ?
For your info, front page tinz don't necessarily have to be about economics, politics, medicine, law etc
Loosen up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Gets Custom Beats By Dre Headphones / E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos / Charles Inojie & Wife Obehi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.