Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Insults Your Brother Or Conversely, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Insults Your Brother Or Conversely, What Would You Do? (1686 Views)

Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Insults Your Brother Or Conversely, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Imagine that it's cos of you that your boyfriend and your brother get into a misunderstanding and before u know, one of them insults the other, it could be your boyfriend insulting your brother or brother doing it to your boyfriend, what would be your reaction? This scene played itself into reality somedays ago and to say i was speechless by the reaction of the girl is an understatement as she backed her boyfriend against brother.
Re: Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Insults Your Brother Or Conversely, What Would You Do? by alpharbody(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
RedBenson:
Imagine that it's cos of you that your boyfriend and your brother get into a misunderstanding and before u know, one of them insults the other, it could be your boyfriend insulting your brother or brother doing it to your boyfriend, what would be your reaction? This scene played itself into reality somedays ago and to say i was speechless by the reaction of the girl is an understatement as she backed her boyfriend against brother.
hmmmm question for the godies of nairaland, make u pray say u get money and agility as the guy pass her brother,

if not some things go happen oooooo
Re: Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Insults Your Brother Or Conversely, What Would You Do? by ogaofficer(m): 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Insults Your Brother Or Conversely, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
undecideddon't even know what to say
Re: Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Insults Your Brother Or Conversely, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ah nah the brother comes first now.
Re: Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Insults Your Brother Or Conversely, What Would You Do? by priscaoge(f): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
Once the nose starts bleeding,the eyes comes next.

*In Igbo* ometu imi ometu anya!

Shey u get? wink
Re: Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Insults Your Brother Or Conversely, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
priscaoge:
Once the nose starts bleeding,the eyes comes next.

*In Igbo* ometu imi ometu anya!

Shey u get? wink

I know being an Igbo girl, you are naturally or shld i say ancestrally blessed in speaking in proverbs but unfortunately, i didnt understand u exactly, so break it down for our understanding. Tanx.
Re: Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Insults Your Brother Or Conversely, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

So you'll say but hard to do it. You'll even join in insulting ur own brother cos say love dey shark u. Lol.
Re: Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Insults Your Brother Or Conversely, What Would You Do? by naturally: 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hmmmm, I'll become the referee
Re: Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Insults Your Brother Or Conversely, What Would You Do? by tobiboss(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
If i were a girl...you know...with boöbs and as$ and pùssy, i'd back my bro if the bro is Tobiboss, bt if the boyfriend is Tobiboss, i'm definitely backing him.
I hope i helped!
Re: Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Insults Your Brother Or Conversely, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:
I come after grin,it's as if someone is missn you
Re: Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Insults Your Brother Or Conversely, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
RedBenson:

So you'll say but hard to do it. You'll even join in insulting ur own brother cos say love dey shark u. Lol.

Lol nah family first. Love will come later please. tongue
Re: Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Insults Your Brother Or Conversely, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ipledge:
I come after grin,it's as if someone is missn you

Hehe wink Awh message me tongue
Re: Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Insults Your Brother Or Conversely, What Would You Do? by priscaoge(f): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
RedBenson:

I know being an Igbo girl, you are naturally or shld i say ancestrally blessed in speaking in proverbs but unfortunately, i didnt understand u exactly, so break it down for our understanding. Tanx.

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

The 1st line yaf xplain d show naa grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Insults Your Brother Or Conversely, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
priscaoge:

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

The 1st line yaf xplain d show naa grin grin grin

So what if the brother is slightly at fault?

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of Boys Girls Should Not Date / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube / 50 Hard Lessons Life Taught Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.