Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,408 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? (22117 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Mcmooney(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
mayorsho89: Yes, this is really a serious issue, at least to me...i met a lady recently who claims she loves me bt couldnt date me cos she have a boifriend. She told me just yesterday why she cant leave the guy -she made a oath with him. Now she is regretting her actions cos according to her, she wanna be with me. Am confused as well...
i am in exactly d same dilemma 2, so frustrating........
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by Nocojp: 5:29am On Dec 03, 2013
Na foolish people dey do dat kind thing, rubbish
Re: Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? by GatJokez(f): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2013
deavicky: ppl still take oath o. infact i just took one wiht my girl, that any day she sleeps with another man she will suffer and anytime i do the same thing nothing should happen because i'm an original African man

Yea ok, why would she bother with such an oath? LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? / Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? / You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.