Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help (4354 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? / Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by Andyblaze: 1:50am On Nov 21, 2013
I took a blood
oath with a girl for my own selfish reasons. Though I
have feelings for her but if you ask me, I’d say she
has little feelings for me.
Since taking the oath, I’m no longer myself, I isolate
myself from all my good female friends. This has
resulted into calls for thorough investigation into
what is going on.
My hands are always on my cheek whenever I’m
alone.
The oath was made between the both of us. No
native doctor was there. The razor blade we used; is
still with me.
Please I want to know if the oath is potent without a
native doctor. If it is, please assist me on what to do.
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by sapien(m): 1:53am On Nov 21, 2013
Why are you always this stupid, Andyblaze?
You sit down in the confines of your room, concoct some rubbish fantasies, and post it on Nairaland's romance section.
Again, are you always this stupid?

2 Likes

Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by Andyblaze: 2:08am On Nov 21, 2013
sapien: Why are you always this stupid, Andyblaze?
You sit down in the confines of your room, concoct some rubbish fantasies, and post it on Nairaland's romance section.
Did you miss your drugs

1 Like

Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 21, 2013
Andyblaze: I took a blood
what is going on.
alone.
still with me.

Man, if this genuine then I really dunno what to say. You need to go see your pastor tho.

Left to me, I think the blood shit is just a crap; no potency, no magic, just another trick these spiritualism use in scaring people and making money from them.
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by bigtt76(f): 2:45am On Nov 21, 2013
Grabs a seat ....pop corn ...cross legs ....waiting! grin
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 21, 2013
bigtt76: Grabs a seat ....pop corn ...cross legs ....waiting! grin

hahahaha! Can I join ya?

2 Likes

Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 21, 2013
Andy, come and get your meds, like NOW! cool
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:12am On Nov 21, 2013
Ah, you must v been contaminated with the oath virus. Go and take an antiretroviral drug.
Last Bullet:
Your case is serious. You need deliverance. Visit A-Z Herbal Home, 1/3 Arockukwu road, Anambra State for urgent help.
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by Davico(m): 4:34am On Nov 21, 2013
what is going on.
alone.
still with me.
See a reliable pastor bro, covenant is very dangerous bt it can be broken as well

1 Like

Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by Heyliesha(m): 4:38am On Nov 21, 2013
diz guys no dey sleep
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by Justeenaleo(f): 4:40am On Nov 21, 2013
Go to d hospital,do a scan,locate whr d blood u swallowed is,extract it,give it back to d girl nd b free I tell u,tel her dat she cn leave ur blood in her system

2 Likes

Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by johnwizey: 4:45am On Nov 21, 2013
U took a blood aoth wen both of u could av fwcked each oda silly..........So dumb. If u try breaking the oath, na visa to hell b dat for u cos u will surely face the consequence.
It does nt matter weather a babalawo is dere, once both of you are in unity and u both agreed to it, den it will surely be potent. BTW are u dis silly to go into a convenant wit a girl

1 Like

Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by evavista: 4:47am On Nov 21, 2013
[quote author=Justeenaleo]Go to d hospital,do a scan,locate whr d blood u swallowed is,extract it,give it back to d girl nd b free I tell u,tel her dat she cn leave ur blood in her system. Very funny
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 21, 2013
And the funny tin is dat some peeps are takin ds guy serious......smh!!!
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 21, 2013
alutacontinua: Andy, come and get your meds, like NOW! cool
undecidedDoc,are you sure Usin d orthodox method is d best way to solve this Andyblaze's AroismCos his case kips gettin worse evriday grin grin grin...

1 Like

Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by NadiaSA1(f): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2013
grin grin
Na wa 4 u!!
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by Ollybarbie219(f): 6:20am On Nov 21, 2013
Taylor184: undecidedDoc,are you sure Usin d orthodox method is d best way to solve this Andyblaze's AroismCos his case kips gettin worse evriday grin grin grin...
i doubt its d best way...its time to go herbal b4 it gets out of hand. Chai! O ma she oo*shakes ma head in pity*
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by CircleOfWilis: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2013
i nid pishure evidence to beliv the story fst bfr i wil offer my 2kobo
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 21, 2013
if you think andyblaze is madt, wait till you meet wazzar..grin ..

andy i see you cool
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by Danhumprey: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2013
what is going on.
alone.
still with me.
Andy,I wonder what exactly is wrong with you. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Tell me. Do you get o.rgasm from creating silly threads? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by Danhumprey: 7:33am On Nov 21, 2013
sapien: Why are you always this stupid, Andyblaze?
You don't blame him. Do you?
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by Danhumprey: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2013
Reiyvinn:

Man, if this genuine then I really dunno what to say. You need to go see your pastor tho.

Left to me, I think the blood shit is just a crap; no potency, no magic, just another trick these spiritualism use in scaring people and making money from them.
I pity you for taking the OP serious. The OP is just a clown. He is never serious.
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by Yusphull(m): 7:49am On Nov 21, 2013
Justeenaleo: Go to d hospital,do a scan,locate whr d blood u swallowed is,extract it,give it back to d girl nd b free I tell u,tel her dat she cn leave ur blood in her system

grin grin grin

Bur yu wucked sha... Mak d gurl dey carry the wahala all alone shey ?
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by Justeenaleo(f): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2013
Yusphull:

grin grin grin

Bur yu wucked sha... Mak d gurl dey carry the wahala all alone shey ?

D guy fit tell am wetin him do so dat she go do her own....dis one no b problem
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by AbuMikey(m): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2013

Mah Nigga, Andy, Trolls for a Living grin

Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by tammyboy1(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2013
Andyblaze al u du is flood nl wid al dz ur weird topics,2dai its ur gf,2mro,its ur wife,hmm,hw much dos seun pay u 4 al dz trafic u create? Or is dia any award 4 d highest topics created? Or ur simply seekin atention,k fyn u'v gotn it,*thumbs up* use am go drink garri
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by kwaraguy(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2013
Singing......
I sorry sorry oo
I sorry for Andyblaze
Sorry sorry OOoo
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by wasak(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2013
who is more funny? Andy troller or those taking him serious?
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by Dannylux: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2013
just kill her in her sleep grin
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by 190: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2013
break with with axe undecided
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2013
Andyblaze is jst a psychiatric patient who manages to hav access to internet.
Re: I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2013
Didnt alutacontinua say you are getting sane cos am not seeing any changes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys / I Met A Match(she Has High Libido). / Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.