Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! (5228 Views)

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / I Have Been Duped By A Kaduna Girl / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
-
chiboy1928: .I nw saw a note she drop on the bed and I went through it she said if u want ur fone back go and pay 25k into my account wit her account no stated they also and wen she recive the alert she will tell me wen and were I can come to collect ma fone and she nw said do i tink she is a fool and do I tink I can used her and dump her like dat. hw she outsmart me witout me tinking fast.to cut the story short I neva send her the money rather I went to do a welcome back so I can get ma line bck and also I got anoda BB fone..
you are a real donatus.. u shud have alerted the police and they would have recovered your phone and your money back! her account no alone would nail her.. you even openly admitted that you are not smart, no wonder! *spits*grin grin
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by nkwachiabel(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
lynpetra: by d time all those ogogoro drinking fish selling women beat her,kon still bath her eja aro water,she go know say khaki no be leather cheesy cheesy grin,+ the free breast and yash wey she go advertise
hahahahahahahaha. She no go even get 2go again as at 2006. Even wen d real app comot cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by mspee(f): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
chiboy1928: bros work on ur english first feel like vomitting.

You should bow your head in shame! undecided
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Godson201333(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
I cant laugh oo ...You self wan chop punannni for free
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by chiboy1928(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
ms_pee:

You should bow your head in shame! undecided
wat is dis one saying!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
But seriously,how that 2go be sef?
@op,you are the cause of your misfortune.Am sure you have learnt from your mistakes...
Know if someone that lost 8k doz cos of Badoo runs.Be careful.
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by oluwakorrect(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lovetinz: You now have a Degree,
If you keep hitting online girls,
You could become a Prof. in as little as 12months. grin
can't just stop laffin in here o
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by oluwakorrect(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
Using my hand to cover my mouth so that all my 32 won't fall off. But I must confess, na u wise pass o. Hehehe
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Dannylux: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
Whatever you see online, you take it that way grin
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by mencade6: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Our long throat gals in nairaland, outside
nairaland, in abroad. In the village and all the
money conscious and runs gals, i greet una
ooooo.
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by chiboy1928(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
mencade6: Our long throat gals in nairaland, outside
nairaland, in abroad. In the village and all the
money conscious and runs gals, i greet una
ooooo.
funny guy!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Harbosede02: D babe sef cheap!!25k??

As if, if I give you, you nor go thank me for a month.. angry
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by 190: 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
She was Probably on welfare and had 9 kids too... pucking ghetto cricket stealing frm a young man!
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 21, 2013
Amefrica:

abeg,shaaaarap jare!if u gv me money,d first tin i wud ask u is wat 4??i wud throw ur cash bck at u cos u nid it more than i do!!NB:datz if u can gv dat 25k at once!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by ShyDare(m): 1:27am On Nov 21, 2013
Y did u brng a stranger 2ur haus sef, u shd av takin ha 2a guest haus or hotel. Op say u use CD sha, d gurl fit b akudaya sef. Nxt tym Op, hunt wit sense. Free yansh dey cost !
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by adexsimply(m): 1:56am On Nov 21, 2013
Harbosede02: abeg,shaaaarap jare!if u gv me money,d first tin i wud ask u is wat 4??i wud throw ur cash bck at u cos u nid it more than i do!!NB:datz if u can gv dat 25k at once!
*faints*
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by NadiaSA1(f): 6:33am On Nov 21, 2013
Sorry!
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 21, 2013
vizboy: hey babe can you follow back
wen did NL bcome twitter.
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by omiobo: 6:49am On Nov 21, 2013
OP,you form mugu big time! No lesson for me to learn from your muguism,u fell for cheap trick. Wtf were u thinking? I believe you are still trying to get admission into school of womanology.
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 21, 2013
Nothing qo make me fall for dis kian thing, i'm just too wise. Mtcheww!
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 21, 2013
Harbosede02: abeg,shaaaarap jare!if u gv me money,d first tin i wud ask u is wat 4??i wud throw ur cash bck at u cos u nid it more than i do!!NB:datz if u can gv dat 25k at once!

cool
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Yusphull(m): 7:30am On Nov 21, 2013
Bur @Op you dull Ooooo..... Is there anytin call 2come sorry 2go again in this world of numerous social media (Baddoo, wechat, twitter, whatsapp bla bla bla) na 2go yu still dey do wiv BB.... Smh for you Ooooo

If I may ask, how old ar yu ??.... grin grin

Yu better go for deliverance in other to cast out the spirit of dullness from ya body...
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2013
to me , the girl theif is even the mumu here .... u came to lag to meet someone, with the intention of stealing, and still dropped your acct number?? what if he had involved the police, showed them the note you wrote and you get traced with your acct number, only to get caught and disgraced for mere 20grand and an outdated bold4 undecided

some people tho..
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2013

grin You share a thing with that lady. You dey always form what you aint. If I give you ehn na "Thank you sir" you go dey shout for a whole month.. #NoFormingForMe
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by chiboy1928(m): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2013
Amefrica:

guy u harsh while u come dey yab the babe like dat nah so u mean say she be one of dose hungry gal for town?
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2013
chiboy1928: guy u harsh while u come dey yab the babe like dat nah so u mean say she be one of dose hungry gal for town?

grin grin Nah you talk am! But maybe.
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 21, 2013
chiboy1928: guy u harsh while u come dey yab the babe like dat nah so u mean say she be one of dose hungry gal for town?

undecided some dudes tho..
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2013
Amefrica:

grin You share a thing with that lady. You dey always form what you aint. If I give you ehn na "Thank you sir" you go dey shout for a whole month.. #NoFormingForMe
lyk seriously!av said wat i av 2 say...get a lyf#peace

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2013
Harbosede02: lyk seriously!av said wat i av 2 say...get a lyf#peace

grin
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2013
Thnk God..my own better be dat say na only 3k I send to one useless gal for t.p and she no show up..since then, I don learn my lesson
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by chiboy1928(m): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yusphull: Bur @Op you dull Ooooo..... Is there anytin call 2come sorry 2go again in this world of numerous social media (Baddoo, wechat, twitter, whatsapp bla bla bla) na 2go yu still dey do wiv BB.... Smh for you Ooooo

If I may ask, how old ar yu ??.... grin grin

Yu better go for deliverance in other to cast out the spirit of dullness from ya body...
bros nah dat time way 2go still dey on point nah habba I don port oh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend / This Is Why You Need To Give Your Wife Permission To Cheat On You. / Guys Please Help Me I'm Too Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.