Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) (39358 Views)

Seun Kuti Leaks Documents Of Gov Oshiomole N17mn Trip To Miami [PICS] / Angola Set To Overtake Nigeria / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
ZA TOUCH IN LUANDA no WEST AFRICAN HIGH WALLS FOR BOUNDARY WALLS. cry cry cry
High walls for Ibadan and Abeokuta not here in SADC. grin grin

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
ZA TOUCH AND FEEL. Brought to you by ZAR thanking Angolans for fighting with us in the trenches alongside Che Guevara and Castro and Mighty Russians and Chinese. This is real TUSCAN ARCHITECTURE not the crap we see in nigeria.

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
We influence other countries POSITITVELY....just like Nairobi you might think you're in S.A. with the Architectural language used in Luanda. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lagosians HIDE IN SHAME cos the Eko Atlantic is DWARFED by HIGH RISE BUILDING IN S.A., ANGOLA AND KENYA. ZIMBABWE IS NEXT WATCH THIS SPACE. WE'RE WAITING FOR MUGABE TO LEAVE US IN PEACE. grin grin grin

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by afroniger: 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
Mynd44, Lalasticlala,Seun. Guys, do the needful and move this crap to the travel section where it belongs naw. This doesn't belong in a serious section like this.

3 Likes

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by edoyad(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
All these ghost towns which 95% of the Southern Africants can't even afford to live near, what a pity. I would have been more impressed with industrial complexes and Research institutes. But then again, what do you expect from such countries ?

All these will decay and become rubble if the life of the average Angolan doesn't improve.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jealousy part of their culture hence they wer cursed with CHARCOAL SKIN AND BAD HEARTS.
Angola continued....

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Southies showing some love to Luanda with their cameras. Taking shots for da office back home Z.A.R cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bullshit talk who said there will be a price tag for these Angolan developments forever esp. with the aging greedy ruling class.
Again I see ur BLINDED BY JEALOUSY AND HATE typical nigerian mentality reinforced by DEEP SEEDED TRIBALISM that dates back since 1st BC.

edoyad:
All these ghost towns which 95% of the Southern Africants can't even afford to live near, what a pity. I would have been more impressed with industrial complexes and Research institutes. But then again, what do you expect from such countries ?

All these will decay and become rubble if the life of the average Angolan doesn't improve.

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by Oviconji: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
Jealousy part of their culture hence they wer cursed with CHARCOAL SKIN AND BAD HEARTS.
Angola continued....

Tell the truth, an Igbo Nigerian guy fcucked you girlfriend and wife in Zimbabwe, that is why you are so bitter towards us? I know we have many of our people in your country teaching your lazy brothers how to run proper businesses since you all failed to learn to properly govern yourselves from your white and boer masters eh? cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin am glad to see that we SOUTH AFRICANS HAVE THE POWER TO TAKE OUR NEIGHBOURS THE RIGHT DIRECTION. shocked shocked

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Abagworo:
This place looks like Naija to me and I can't mistaken it for America in any way. Look at those disgusting white and black stripes that characterize naija cities. Its an Abuja level city and is still developing as well. Maybe in 100years time it will surpass Miami with organized rail system, sewage disposal, constant electricity, functioning domestic gas line, functioning health insurance etc.

Liar One....what's your status?
Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Back to my home COUNTRY SOUTH AFRICA, CRANES ARE FLYING EVERYWHERE.....From coast to coast we SEE CRANES. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
shocked shocked cool kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
WE Z.A.ED cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy KAAPSTADT, CApe Teezy. La CLASS.

1 Like

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by edoyad(m): 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
Back to my home COUNTRY SOUTH AFRICA, CRANES ARE FLYING EVERYWHERE.....From coast to coast we SEE CRANES. grin grin grin

Yes, to build infrastructure for the white owners of SA so that they can employ your women to be cleaners and you as a security guard grin

3 Likes

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
My London based boys sent me this cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
Your mentality dates back from 1st BC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
From day one you were a sore LOSER AND BAD HEARTED, HENCE GOD GAVE YOU THAT DARK COAT. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

edoyad:

Yes, to build infrastructure for the white owners of SA so that they can employ your women to be cleaners and you as a security guard grin

1 Like

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by edoyad(m): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
Your mentality dates back from 1st BC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
From day one you were a sore LOSER AND BAD HEARTED, HENCE GOD GAVE YOU THAT DARK COAT. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My dark designer coat is covered with the best of clothes made by renowned West African designers. But I'm sure your whatever coat is covered by cheap polyester fabric made by your soon to be colonial masters, The CHINESE grin tongue grin

Hope you're learning Chinese cos they won't be as lenient as the Boers when it comes to learning their language ? You escaped Afrikaans but I don't think Mandarin will be the same tongue

3 Likes

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin
This is not even Cape Town over 25 km away. cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
Mtchew you fvckers were naked and it took Arabs to cover your balls with DASHIKIS. I remember Egyptians after losing to Sundowns they said they happy they lost to Southies than you BLACK LEATHER JACKETS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

edoyad:

My dark designer coat is covered with the best of clothes made by renowned West African designers. But I'm sure your whatever coat is covered by cheap polyester fabric made by your soon to be colonial masters, The CHINESE grin tongue grin

Hope you're learning Chinese cos they won't be as lenient as the Boers when it comes to learning their language ? You escaped Afrikaans but I don't think Mandarin will be the same tongue
Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Another province the land of the mighty Zulus. grin grin grin Thats not even Durbs and developing towards Durban.

1 Like

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
Can you deal nigeria from Mozambique to Durban we will have the cities with the LONGEST SHORELINE/BEACHES IN AFRICA.

1 Like

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by edoyad(m): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
Mtchew you fvckers were naked and it took Arabs to cover your balls with DASHIKIS. I remember Egyptians after losing to Sundowns they said they happy they lost to Southies than you BLACK LEATHER JACKETS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You and your Egyptians are below our level. We have no peers in Africa you know. All these pictures of houses you have there could be built by one of our numerous billionaires, with change to spare.
I'm sure the best Bantu real estate in your country is the house of your frog looking president, Jacob Zuma. He built the house with money stolen from his white puppet masters.
I might just be tempted to visit S A during my leave next year , I'd like to research on how a minority group can own and dominate her environment tongue grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
You keep deceiving yourselves since 1st BC, the billioanires you brag about are HOUSE NEGROES hand picked to look after the west interests in nigeria.

About minorities you have your own version of S.A. the world knows that S.A. white minority rule was linked to US, UK, Germany and OZ. These fell after their backers backed off due to pressure from MIGHTY RUSSIA, CHINA AND INDIA, CUBA who supported the struggle militarily.

Again everyone knows the people you make noise about are AGING OUT. Update your memo Femi. I see why you fools die at 52 yrs old from HEART DESEASE "BITTER HEART NEVER RESTS". luanda flattens all your cities dont compare us with you coats grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I have time to lecture you that boers weren't majority Dutch as some of you coats think. From day one there Scandinivians,Germans,Dutch,Finish etc...Northern Europeans. I have lectured you fools abt that before.

edoyad:

You and your Egyptians are below our level. We have no peers in Africa you know. All these pictures of houses you have there could be built by one of our numerous billionaires, with change to spare.
tongue grin grin
Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Again the world know that S.A. was a BRITISH DOMINION even under Apapertheid rule.
Boer elite sucked from Mighty Brits who kicked their asses in late 1800s.
Brititsh controlled MINES, BANKS, ALL BIG BUSINESSES AND PRIME PROPERTIES while boer (mixed white race) elite negotiated for small pieces of farming land inland. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin S.A. like Australia,Canada,USA,India,New Zealand,Hong Kong etc..were part of the British empire dumb charcoal. Please read and see why Apartheid laws were introduced.

If I were I'd research why PITCH BLACK PEOPLE remain POOR.

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
Olatade your ancestors were assholes and lost wars to small tribes hence bight of benin sold 2 million people to European slavers during slave trade. Some left thru lagos. grin grin grin grin grin

LAGOS LIKE NIGGER AREA = Nigeria IS A COLONIAL INVENTION. Just like your oil and gas and cities. READ BABOONA grin grin grin grin grin grin We know exactly about the day when BRITISH DISCOVERED OIL in nigeria and thats kept in all former British empire libraries. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
@EdoTRIBALISTIC slowpoke
grin grin grin grin
Just to save you from WASTING your time coming here...listen here Boon this is what is all over our libraries. We know your villages have their own versions of TRIBALISTIC BASED CRAP. grin grin grin I will delete it soon ooo.

Re: Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) by AmenhotepZuid: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Brits crushed these employees above. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) / Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) / Nigerians Evacuted From South Africa Arrives Lagos Via Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.