Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn (24379 Views)

Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) / Nursing Students Rape 6-yr-old Pupil In Edo / Proprietor, 70, Defiles Eight-year-old Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2013
Ravenwolf: Sheldon will be like " I accept your your premise,not your conclusion" Big bangs!!
Sheldon is suffering from an acute case of myopia and astigmatism grin

1 Like

Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by damibravo(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2013
Akshow: wetin bring all this Jamb, waec and neco questions for this marra?

I have no idea!
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by ajetii(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2013
If you're missing thousands of pounds, UK
police is seeking yu o, they found yur money
http://xtremegists.com/police-seek-owner-of-fortune-found-in-river/

We no click, Abi na by force? Carry your virus infested blog commot joor and stop
Spamming the thread. grin
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by adexsimply(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2013
Ravenwolf:

Sheldon will be like " I accept your your premise,not your conclusion" Big bangs!!

1 Like

Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by adexsimply(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2013
obadiah777: Sheldon is suffering from an acute case of myopia and astigmatism grin
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2013
phayvorr: if I talk now dem go say I talk...
then no talk..shatap
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by sexkillzmother(f): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2013
the teacher must be heartless like sexkillzzy
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2013
adexsimply:
yall crazier than a mahfukaz. grin
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by yuncka: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2013
ABIKU!
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Arosa(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2013
raytony: I just pity the teacher, the beating might be a factor but not also ruling out the possibility that other factors might be associated. May we not fall victims of traps set by enemies from the village.

Enemies from the village, so the devil is off the hook now?
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by collinsJn(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2013
ifyalways: Pathetic.

Seriously, this unemployment situation in Nigeria will affect all of us,directly or otherwise. Graduates are NOW switching to teaching when they don't get a job and they end up taking out their frustrations on the innocent chikdren.

Where is this country heading? Odikwa very risky!

So Teaching Is No longer a Job,And itz a Taboo If Graduates Take Up Teaching As a Carrer,Ikwa ? Mbok Park Well
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by drealdoc89(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2013
Sissie: The Head mistress/teachers didn't hear the pupil's cry until she fainted and other pupil's started crying? The teacher should be convicted of murder, and the head mistress jailed for negligence.

I remember when I was in JSS1 my teacher flogged me about 40strokes with koboko, I thought I was going to fall sick, and it was a boarding school no one to report too.

This is really sad.
what did you do that resulted to you being flogged 40strokes of the koboko
#just asking lipsrsealed
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by tbagjames(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2013
And she will go to jail for murder. Teachers and guardians are allowed to use reasonable degree of chasticement and in this case,it was excessive except if it can be established that the child was already suffering from a medical condition which the teacher was oblivious of
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by IAMBREEZY: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2013
One chance
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2013
We are a violent society
Beat beat beat
Anyone weaker than you: beat beat
Housemaids: beat beat
Wives: beat beat
Police: beat shoot kill anyone in your way
Suspected thieves: beat beat kill burn.
Anyone who doesn't believe in your religion: shoot bomb kill
Your neighbor is doing better than you; plan kill him.
Beat kill bomb burn

Why are we so angry? cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by vislabraye(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2013
4 years old is just too small to be spanked like that. I don't know how the teacher beat up the student. Did he beat her on the head or stomach ?
I know some students act possessed. If you've not taught before, you won't understand. U need a lot of self control when dealing with such children.
But I wouldn't deal with a 4 year old with cane.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Arosa(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2013
lorretta u: We are a violent society
Beat beat beat
Beat kill bomb burn

The devil? undecided
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Sissie(f): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2013
drealdoc89:
what did you do that resulted to you being flogged 40strokes of the koboko
#just asking lipsrsealed

I dirtied the class by cutting papers on the floor and I didn't return to the class on time after break-time.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by mustaphagreens(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2013
Kingspin:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/teacher-beats-4-yr-old-pupil-death-stubborn/
[b]mtcheeeew...any bad news wey
dem no mention kogi state inside
again nor go dey make sense. For
now na kogi dey top list for all
bad bad things for naija o grin
ranging 4rm wada's convoy kills
iyayi, boy stabs classmate to death
4 spoiling his headset to the
current boko haram issues in ksu. Jokes apart, some teachers just dey wicked o, dem go see pupil wey carry 3 o'clock eyes or wey resemble asmathic patient dem go still flog am, the painful part be say na those teachers wey no sabi teach anything dey flog pass, any little mistake by a pupil dem don dey form vex dey prepare to thrash person pikin, anyways i nor blame them, oyinbo pple nor make mistake when dem talk say 'power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely' i think that's just d case with most of our nigerian teachers. Since that teacher don carry him hands end person life and ambition, make govt too carry their hands end him carrier cm push am enter kikikiri prison. Me i don tire to dey talk jare, too much talk dey make me vex[/b]
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2013
With computer, audiovisual aids,IT i do need teachers for my kids by God grace.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2013
raytony: I just pity the teacher, the beating might be a factor but not also ruling out the possibility that other factors might be associated. May we not fall victims of traps set by enemies from the village.

undecided Who are the enemies from the village? A teacher flogged his pupil to death and all you could say is this.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Jakumo(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2013
lorretta u: We are a violent society
Beat beat beat
Beat kill bomb burn

The cycle of violence begins when children are taught in schools located everywhere outside of Lagos State now, that authority figures are allowed to beat anyone they please. On the way to school those same kids might be invited over to watch the burning to death of a suspected "witch", or the beating to death of a suspected pick-pocket.

So, sadly, you are right, Loretta U, in that most Nigerians on the street require only the smallest of excuses in order to participate in the killing of another human being, before going to the church or mosque so as to show all others how "God fearing" they are, despite the blood on their hands.

[size=14pt] Stop the cycle of violence NOW, and BAN BEATING THE CHILD, NIGERIA. [/size]

Fashola has shown how to abolish violence against children, so the precedent has already been set in Lagos Sate, with resounding success.

FASHOLA for President ! Beat a child in Lagos State now, and go to JAIL quick, without the option of a fine.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Idrismusty97(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2013
Jakumo: Fashola for President of Nigeria !

Future President Fashola is the most accomplished, insightful, productive, fair and compassionate political leader Nigeria will witness during this current chapter of her history. There is currently in exsistence NO other person better qualified than Raji Fashola, for ultimate electoral ascension to the post of Nigeria's President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.

For protecting the fundamental rights of society's most vulnerable citizens - namely women, the young, and the elderly, Governor Raji Fashola SAN has crafted a legacy of bold innovation that will serve as inspirational reference to all future elected leaders throughout Nigeria, who wish their tenures to be recalled with fondness.

The four-year old child recently beaten to death in an Ondo State classroom only fell victim to that murderous teacher because of the state-endorsed RIGHT accorded that unstable and violent person, to carry a stick or other weapon into classrooms filled with children, and also to use such deadly instruments in physical attacks against those children, under the ridiculous guise of "instilling discipline".

The arrested child-killing teacher in Ondo state would never in the first place have been allowed to arm himself to attack school children in the classroom, if he had been employed in a Lagos State school where such barbarity is ILLEGAL, because, simply being spotted with that cane would rightly cost the "cattle-herding" teacher his job, and possibly even some serious money in legal fees, to fend off assault and battery charges that could be filed by the state education authorities, if applicable.

There is universal agreement that the fundamental purpose of educating children is to prepare them for roles as productive citizens in a civilized, progressive, orderly and non-violent society. If there is indeed NO legally endorsed circumstance in a free democracy under which the one adult civilian is entitled to attack another with a stick, whip or bare-handed slap, then, as Future President Fashola rightly concluded, there must be NO circumstance under which students in educational institutions should be subject to physical attacks by teachers in whatever guise, right from the kindergarten level, to the post-graduate level, inclusive of all years in between.

[size=14pt]Ban the beating of children today, Nigeria.[/size] Governors from Nigeria's remaining states will bear witness to the rapid and dramatic improvements that will now be recorded in the quality of education offered by Lagos State's public and private schools, now that the dark age of medieval beatings and corporal punishment has been consigned to the dustbin of history by the nation's soon-to-be President, Raji Fashola SAN.

[size=14pt] FASHOLA FOR PRESIDENT ! Ain't No Stoppin' Fashola ! He's on the move ! [/size]

54 dislikes

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by omar22(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2013
In 1987 at school on a Thursdays afternoon, 2 teachers pounced on a boy who was wearing leather slippers; they beat this boy within an inch of his life, not knowing that the boy was only wearing a slipper and not a sandal, because he broke his metatarsal earlier in the week. They beat the boy so bad only because he was wearing slippers and also refuse to hand them over.
The following morning during assembly, 3 army land rovers carrying up to 20 army officers came into the compound, in full view of the students they took the 2 teachers away. Not knowing what happened, thinking that we would see them within the next hour or 2. But we didn’t see them after 2 weeks. Then the rumour started filtering through to us students that they both spent over a week locked up in an army barrack in another state.
The boy that was beaten was a son of a top ranked Navy officer; the father wasn’t against his child been punished, but punished without a valid reason is the ultimate no no!!!
Throughout that it was happy dayz, teachers got so scared to physically punish students not knowing what will happen.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Idrismusty97(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2013
Jakumo:

The cycle of violence begins when children are taught in schools located everywhere outside of Lagos State now, that authority figures are allowed to beat anyone they please. On the way to school those same kids might be invited over to watch the burning to death of a suspected "witch", or the beating to death of a suspected pick-pocket.

So, sadly, you are right, Loretta U, in that most Nigerians on the street require only the smallest of excuses in order to participate in the killing of another human being, before going to the church or mosque so as to show all others how "God fearing" they are, despite the blood on their hands.

[size=14pt] Stop the cycle of violence NOW, and BAN BEATING THE CHILD, NIGERIA. [/size]

Fashola has shown how to abolish violence against children, so the precedent has already been set in Lagos Sate, with resounding success.

FASHOLA for President ! Beat a child in Lagos State now, and go to JAIL quick, without the option of a fine.

1 dislikes
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Timijo(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2013
Tolexander: Some teachers are just so wicked with beating. Some pupils are so fragile and can do something suicidal when beaten, reason why i don't support this kind of punishment!

I remember those primary school days when i used to have a beating teacher always centering his beating on me. A friend told me i would faint if i put a bean each in my armpits when beating. I tried it to school and to my disappointed, i didn't faint.
That means you are also stubborn, it's just an observation from your comment.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Jakumo(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2013
Thank you musty man, for your multiple responses. I can see you are passionate about your mustiness.

I cannot tell you how important your opinion is to me, because it isn't ha ha.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by warrikid(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2013
Tolexander: Some teachers are just so wicked with beating. Some pupils are so fragile and can do something suicidal when beaten, reason why i don't support this kind of punishment!

I remember those primary school days when i used to have a beating teacher always centering his beating on me. A friend told me i would faint if i put a bean each in my armpits when beating. I tried it to school and to my disappointed, i didn't faint.
Looooolz,more beating 4 u o. Loolz.
@topic fear me o,abi na we dey beat proprietor for skool dat year. Looolz.

D teacher goat don born lion o. See gobe.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Idrismusty97(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2013
Jakumo: Thank you musty man, for your multiple responses. I can see you are passionate about your mustiness.

I cannot tell you how important your opinion is to me, because it isn't ha ha.
120 dislikes
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Afrok(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2013
So some teachers ar still beating pupils or students? Hmmm... Remembered my secondary school days where teachers beats students nd dey feel d pains immediately instead of d students. I think teachers should be scared of students not to talk of beating dem judging by how powerful nd possessed pupils nd students can be. May we never be victim of circumstances, amen. R.I.P 2 d gal.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by jice(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2013
Jakumo: Fashola for President of Nigeria !

Future President Fashola is the most accomplished, insightful, productive, fair and compassionate political leader Nigeria will witness during this current chapter of her history. There is currently in exsistence NO other person better qualified than Raji Fashola, for ultimate electoral ascension to the post of Nigeria's President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.

For protecting the fundamental rights of society's most vulnerable citizens - namely women, the young, and the elderly, Governor Raji Fashola SAN has crafted a legacy of bold innovation that will serve as inspirational reference to all future elected leaders throughout Nigeria, who wish their tenures to be recalled with fondness.

The four-year old child recently beaten to death in an Ondo State classroom only fell victim to that murderous teacher because of the state-endorsed RIGHT accorded that unstable and violent person, to carry a stick or other weapon into classrooms filled with children, and also to use such deadly instruments in physical attacks against those children, under the ridiculous guise of "instilling discipline".

The arrested child-killing teacher in Ondo state would never in the first place have been allowed to arm himself to attack school children in the classroom, if he had been employed in a Lagos State school where such barbarity is ILLEGAL, because, simply being spotted with that cane would rightly cost the "cattle-herding" teacher his job, and possibly even some serious money in legal fees, to fend off assault and battery charges that could be filed by the state education authorities, if applicable.

There is universal agreement that the fundamental purpose of educating children is to prepare them for roles as productive citizens in a civilized, progressive, orderly and non-violent society. If there is indeed NO legally endorsed circumstance in a free democracy under which the one adult civilian is entitled to attack another with a stick, whip or bare-handed slap, then, as Future President Fashola rightly concluded, there must be NO circumstance under which students in educational institutions should be subject to physical attacks by teachers in whatever guise, right from the kindergarten level, to the post-graduate level, inclusive of all years in between.

[size=14pt]Ban the beating of children today, Nigeria.[/size] Governors from Nigeria's remaining states will bear witness to the rapid and dramatic improvements that will now be recorded in the quality of education offered by Lagos State's public and private schools, now that the dark age of medieval beatings and corporal punishment has been consigned to the dustbin of history by the nation's soon-to-be President, Raji Fashola SAN.

[size=14pt] FASHOLA FOR PRESIDENT ! Ain't No Stoppin' Fashola ! He's on the move ! [/size]

for your mind. Fashola's excesses gave Ondo election freely to Mr Iroko. The beloved Ngige saga is as a result of Fashola's shortsightedness and slow understanding that whatever he does can swing the vote otherwise. Besides, power shall go to North after Jonathan in 2015 or 2019 only to return to the south latest 2023/2027. How are we sure when power returns to the south that it going straight to the west? In whatever way it comes, I am not sure there won't be a better brain in the south in 2023/2027 than Fashola.

Go and think again because I don't see your campaign yeilding any desired result.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Jakumo(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2013
I am flattered by your attention MustyMan, and also grateful for the copious quoting of my opinions, gaining them a wider audience.

Please have at it. This important message does bear repetition.

@Jice, na for your koro-koro eye Fashola go enter Aso Rock and become president, because Papa God don write am down like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped On Her Way Home From School In Kano (Photo) / Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" / Nephews Kidnap, Torture, Kill 63-yr-old Aunt Who Raised Them (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.