Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn (24384 Views)

Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) / Nursing Students Rape 6-yr-old Pupil In Edo / Proprietor, 70, Defiles Eight-year-old Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by BrightCar: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
Venerable612: and Dr Adeniyi(My Logic lecturer) wants them to introduce beating in the Univasity?...#death and its tricks#
DON'T MIND HIM, PERHAPS HE THOUGHT STILL IN THE SECONDARY SCHOOL. HE WILL SEE BOYS RAISING UP TEACHERS AND FLOGGING THEM ON THE FLOOR LIKE WWE SUPER STAR, JOHN CENA. LET HIM TRY AND SEE
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Decryptor(m): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Why did Vanguard twist the victims name from Nwanogah to "Wanogha"? Abi they don't want us to know that the useless teacher killed and Igbo pupil? Thank God that they even gave the name of the teacher "Alade Adebayo" instead of the usual "Names Withheld"! Their governor is chasing igbos out of Lagos, this one resorted in killing! Jisie nu ike! Eko oni bad je o
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by johncasey1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Idrismusty97:

1 dislikes
gbagaun
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Thenny: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
The teacher must be dealt with mercilessly ¤oops¤the girl must have had a medical issue.dont think its the teachers wipes dat killed her buh not withstanding he must be dealt with
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Sissie(f): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:

You mean u were lashed 40 strokes of HORSE-WHIP as a teenager & u didn't faint or fall sick nne i wu kwa akpu nku o0o

the bad-natured teacher should be brot to book!

I don't understand igbo,

I look fragile but have a high threshold for pain, my body ached all over and I cried for long, went to the hostel and slept.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by johncasey1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
Decryptor: Why did Vanguard twist the victims name from Nwanogah to "Wanogha"? Abi they don't want us to know that the useless teacher killed and Igbo pupil? Thank God that they even gave the name of the teacher "Alade Adebayo" instead of the usual "Names Withheld"! Their governor is chasing igbos out of Lagos, this one resorted in killing! Jisie nu ike! Eko oni bad je o
Bigot Alert! .eleyi ti ya werey o
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by 3kay945(m): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Laalamed: With computer, audiovisual aids,IT i do need teachers for my kids by God grace.

yoU surE ? undecided
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by samkal(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
How could she be that stubborn ? I thought ordinary knock on the head should have corrected the mal-behaviour instead of cane. That 's why I cant teach pry class less than 8years of age.

Some children can be ......, uhmm., you may not fully comprehend if you ve not taught pry classes before.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by dgysoft(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
Please how can a 4 year old girl be in primary school. I think it should be a nursery school jor.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by maasoap(m): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
gbadexy: I'm sure the girl na ogbanje.
But on a serious note, how stubborn could a 4 year old be to warrant beating in the first instance!
If that girl had been my daughter and you made this pathetic statement, I would have placed a curse on you. Do you even know what it meant to have your child beating to death by someone? Maybe you don't believe that it is possible to beat a four years old girl to death.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by maasoap(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
samkal: How could she be that stubborn ? I thought ordinary knock on the head should have corrected the mal-behaviour instead of cane. That 's why I cant teach pry class less than 8years of age.

Some children can be ......, uhmm., you may not fully comprehend if you ve not taught pry classes before.
Like you don't live with them in your house. Rubbish.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
This is pathetic!
IMO, we should scrap that beating of a thing in Nigeria, abeg! Some people over-do it! cool
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Decryptor: Why did Vanguard twist the victims name from Nwanogah to "Wanogha"? Abi they don't want us to know that the useless teacher killed and Igbo pupil? Thank God that they even gave the name of the teacher "Alade Adebayo" instead of the usual "Names Withheld"! Their governor is chasing igbos out of Lagos, this one resorted in killing! Jisie nu ike! Eko oni bad je o
If d state prejudices d Igbos then they should come back.we've got choices in life and people ar always allowed to walk away wen they want to. We av a lot here to some poor-destitute state. What ar they doin there anyway? I guess its "one Nigeria", dat song neva existed. No crime intended
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by kessiah: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jakumo: It is high time that the entire nation of Nigeria follows the bold and humane example set by the administration of Lagos State Governor Fashola, which has banned ENTIRELY all forms of beating and corporal punishment in schools and in the workplace.

This innocent little girl would never have been subjected to the sort of savagery that killed her in the classroom IF that teacher had been arrested and jailed for assault and battery the very first time that he lifted a weapon against ANY child. Jailing this particular murderer for his intentional homicide now does NOT do anything to prevent other similarly inclined sadists from acting out their demented inpulses against children in classrooms, therefore it is imperative that the Lagos model for NON-violence in schools be adopted in ALL states of the Nigerian federation, as a final and lasting protective measure to safeguard students nationwide.
if some of u, have been in class to teach for 1s, u will understand y some teacher have to beat some pupils some times, but I dont support senseless beating, RIP to d pupil shea
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
kessiah:
if some of u, have been in class to teach for 1s, u will understand y some teacher have to beat some pupils some times, but I dont support senseless beating, RIP to d pupil shea

Yes, i've been in Class to teach before....nd not even the small small ones....I mean the teenage ones which we all know have enough pranks in their hands. But I never raised my hands on any of them because I told myself it's not an option. Do they vex me? YES but I remember those days when I was like them and look for other means to handle the situation. Flogging another man's child is not a good idea!
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by mbhs139(m): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
School Climate will solve the problem is no distant time. Please be on the watch out on this forum.

School climate refers to factors that contribute to the tone and attitudes of staff and students in school. Positive school climate is associated with well-managed classrooms and common areas, high and clearly stated expectations concerning individual responsibility, feeling safe at school, and teachers and staff that consistently acknowledge all students and fairly address their behavior.

source: http://alaskaice.org/school-climate/what-is/
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Decryptor(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
john casey: Bigot Alert! .eleyi ti ya werey o

Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by LoveAmaka88(f): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
A 4 year old should never be beaten for any reason. We live in an age with many ways to discipline and teach a child how to behave.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by onome: 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
damibravo: 1. Did the teacher enjoyed beating the kid?
ans= yes
2. Was the teacher Depressed?
ans=no
3. Does he beat other pupil like that?
ans=no
4. Does he get angry so easily?
ans=yes
5. Does the Teacher have a Step-Mother?
ans= mayb
6. Is the kid an 'abiku'
ans= mayb
7. am i jobless?
ans=so so jobless
#evil smiles#
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by priscaoge(f): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
gbadexy: I'm sure the girl na ogbanje.
But on a serious note, how stubborn could a 4 year old be to warrant beating in the first instance!
You see how stupid your mentality is,what do you mean by been sure the girl is an Ogbanje?? Na you initiate am? Silly *a*s*s. It's your type dat wil giv a child rat poison and accuse the child of been possessed. Pray it never happens to you cos I knw you dnt knw the pains of child bearing. Stupid dumb FOOL.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by shindarayo(f): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jakumo: Fashola for President of Nigeria !

Future President Fashola is the most accomplished, insightful, productive, fair and compassionate political leader Nigeria will witness during this current chapter of her history. There is currently in exsistence NO other person better qualified than Raji Fashola, for ultimate electoral ascension to the post of Nigeria's President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.

For protecting the fundamental rights of society's most vulnerable citizens - namely women, the young, and the elderly, Governor Raji Fashola SAN has crafted a legacy of bold innovation that will serve as inspirational reference to all future elected leaders throughout Nigeria, who wish their tenures to be recalled with fondness.

The four-year old child recently beaten to death in an Ondo State classroom only fell victim to that murderous teacher because of the state-endorsed RIGHT accorded that unstable and violent person, to carry a stick or other weapon into classrooms filled with children, and also to use such deadly instruments in physical attacks against those children, under the ridiculous guise of "instilling discipline".

The arrested child-killing teacher in Ondo state would never in the first place have been allowed to arm himself to attack school children in the classroom, if he had been employed in a Lagos State school where such barbarity is ILLEGAL, because, simply being spotted with that cane would rightly cost the "cattle-herding" teacher his job, and possibly even some serious money in legal fees, to fend off assault and battery charges that could be filed by the state education authorities, if applicable.

There is universal agreement that the fundamental purpose of educating children is to prepare them for roles as productive citizens in a civilized, progressive, orderly and non-violent society. If there is indeed NO legally endorsed circumstance in a free democracy under which the one adult civilian is entitled to attack another with a stick, whip or bare-handed slap, then, as Future President Fashola rightly concluded, there must be NO circumstance under which students in educational institutions should be subject to physical attacks by teachers in whatever guise, right from the kindergarten level, to the post-graduate level, inclusive of all years in between.

[size=14pt]Ban the beating of children today, Nigeria.[/size] Governors from Nigeria's remaining states will bear witness to the rapid and dramatic improvements that will now be recorded in the quality of education offered by Lagos State's public and private schools, now that the dark age of medieval beatings and corporal punishment has been consigned to the dustbin of history by the nation's soon-to-be President, Raji Fashola SAN.

[size=14pt] FASHOLA FOR PRESIDENT ! Ain't No Stoppin' Fashola ! He's on the move ! [/size]
I tink dis campaign shld be moved to politics section and not here.wat hs fashola got to do wt d issue bn discused....bk to d topic am very sure 90 percent of u wld hv raised a cain to beat a child once.let's be factual its not something u can avoid d only opposition I hv is doing it wickedly.even d bible says spare d rod and spoil d child.I beat and scold my child wen she does smthng wrong and later pet her to knw I dnt hate her.nobody knws d reason dis child died,it may not even be because of d beating.pple re alWays lukn for whom to blame.dis teacher cld hv jusst been a victim of circumstances.am not sayn we don't hv naturally wicked teachers am just stating dis child cld hv died of smthing else dt d parent may not even want to expose.let an autopsy be carried out and if d teacher is found guilty she shhld be persecuted.until den let's not judge we shld rather pray we shldnt be a victim off circumstances.cos it sld happen to anyone.r.I.p little one.farewell frm dis sinful world.God loves u more
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by extension: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
Small case. Let the teacher join her.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
You said the simple fact and truth! Frustration is the cause.
Funny enuf it is those ones who were rude and stubborn as kids and teenagers,even as adults that always command respect by force and by being brutal on the younger ones.
They are afraid of Karma!!
Can't imagine someone beating this my litl angel to death!

ifyalways: Pathetic.

Seriously, this unemployment situation in Nigeria will affect all of us,directly or otherwise. Graduates are NOW switching to teaching when they don't get a job and they end up taking out their frustrations on the innocent chikdren.

Where is this country heading? Odikwa very risky!

Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by rezzy: 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
damibravo:

7. am i jobless?

YES
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Jakumo(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
shindarayo: .I beat and scold my child wen she does smthng wrong and later pet her to knw I dnt hate her.

Beating the crap out of your daughter will get you some time chatting with the police, if you try that chit in the UK, or in Lagos State, for that matter. Also, informing your tiny victim that you love her, after beating the crap out of her, will not reduce the blind fear that you instill in her, and indeed there is a whole WORLD of difference between fear on one hand, and respect on the other. If you can't tell the difference or don't care, then I wish you the best of luck with your method of child rearing.

No sir, you most certainly do NOT speak for me when you opine that 90% of adults have attacked a child with a stick. While I have never attacked ANY child or adult with a stick, I would instantly respond using deadly force in the event that any person came after me or my loved ones with a stick, since that stick, impacting the human cranium on just the right spot, could kill just as surely as a stabbing knife or flying bullet.

Violence begets violence sir, and by beating your child, you display to her a gross lack of self-control on your part, you teach her that bullying is acceptable behavior, provided that one imagines oneself to be in a position of "authority", and finally you show her with your violence that you consider her too dim-witted to comprehend verbal corrections. That amounts to a whole lot of negativity that again is NOT mitigated in any way when you declare your love for that child, after beating her up. All told, violence will distance your child from you, and make her wish you were somewhere else, whenever you lose that temper.

You can earn your child's respect with kindness and gentle verbal guidance, or you can instill fear in her with mindless brutality. The choice is yours sir, but the effects of that choice are shared with others, for better, or for worse.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
freecocoa: See the way you say it like its no big deal beating children till they faint.

Hmm.
no i didn't say its no big deal beating children, a four year old for dat matter. I'm only suggesting dat even if the teacher didn't beat the child, there's a possibility dat she's still gon die two weeks after. Maybe because i didn't include dat in my comment. I know its simply very bad cruel that one could beat a child to the point of her fainting. But i think something else caused the death.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by steve101: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
THE TEACHER SHOULD BE FLOGGED TO DEATH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by UdekeJ(m): 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
4yrs old girl? The teacher must have bn possessed by the evil spirit.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by paschalndidi(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Teaching profession is one the most difficult profession in Nigeria. This is because it deals with students/pupils from different background, with different behaviors and what ve you. It takes the grace of God and patience, tolerance to be good at it.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Venerable612(m): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
BrightCar:
DON'T MIND HIM, PERHAPS HE THOUGHT STILL IN THE SECONDARY SCHOOL. HE WILL SEE BOYS RAISING UP TEACHERS AND FLOGGING THEM ON THE FLOOR LIKE WWE SUPER STAR, JOHN CENA. LET HIM TRY AND SEE
lol..... Bros's#..na joke o#.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by fayfay: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
raytony: I just pity the teacher, the beating might be a factor but not also ruling out the possibility that other factors might be associated. May we not fall victims of traps set by enemies from the village.
raytony: I just pity the teacher, the beating might be a factor but not also ruling out the possibility that other factors might be associated. May we not fall victims of traps set by enemies from the village.
[quote author=raytony]I just pity the teacher, the beating might be a factor but not also ruling out the possibility that other factors might be associated. May we not fall victims of traps set by enemies from the village.

AMEN
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sissie: The Head mistress/teachers didn't hear the pupil's cry until she fainted and other pupil's started crying? The teacher should be convicted of murder, and the head mistress jailed for negligence.

I remember when I was in JSS1 my teacher flogged me about 40strokes with koboko, I thought I was going to fall sick, and it was a boarding school no one to report too.

This is really sad.
tell me woh u stole?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped On Her Way Home From School In Kano (Photo) / 7-month-old Baby Raped By Step Father In Critical Health Condition / Man Gruesomely Murdered In His Home In Kano State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.