Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn (24381 Views)

Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) / Nursing Students Rape 6-yr-old Pupil In Edo / Proprietor, 70, Defiles Eight-year-old Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Idrismusty97(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2013
jice:

for your mind. Fashola's excesses gave Ondo election freely to Mr Iroko. The beloved Ngige saga is as a result of Fashola's shortsightedness and slow understanding that whatever he does can swing the vote otherwise. Besides, power shall go to North after Jonathan in 2015 or 2019 only to return to the south latest 2023/2027. How are we sure when power returns to the south that it going straight to the west? In whatever way it comes, I am not sure there won't be a better brain in the south in 2023/2027 than Fashola.

Go and think again because I don't see your campaign yeilding any desired result.
1000 likes
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2013
You're right.

Emm. Don't use my post to campaign for Fashola. Unless you'll give me part of the money he's paying you wink wink
Jakumo:

The cycle of violence begins when children are taught in schools located everywhere outside of Lagos State now, that authority figures are allowed to beat anyone they please. On the way to school those same kids might be invited over to watch the burning to death of a suspected "witch", or the beating to death of a suspected pick-pocket.

So, sadly, you are right, Loretta U, in that most Nigerians on the street require only the smallest of excuses in order to participate in the killing of another human being, before going to the church or mosque so as to show all others how "God fearing" they are, despite the blood on their hands.

[size=14pt] Stop the cycle of violence NOW, and BAN BEATING THE CHILD, NIGERIA. [/size]

Fashola has shown how to abolish violence against children, so the precedent has already been set in Lagos Sate, with resounding success.

FASHOLA for President ! Beat a child in Lagos State now, and go to JAIL quick, without the option of a fine.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Idrismusty97(m): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2013
Jakumo: I am flattered by your attention MustyMan, and also grateful for the copious quoting of my opinions, gaining them a wider audience.

Please have at it. This important message does bear repetition.

@Jice, na for your koro-koro eye Fashola go enter Aso Rock and become president, because Papa God don write am down like that.
We need a dislike button because of post like yours.Why would anyone be advertising a governor no matter how good he is.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by fabulousdame(f): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2013
i know kids can be quite annoying buh a four year old? really? she barely even knows her gender, kids dis fragile should be tolerated besides she might have been sick...

may her little soul rest in perfect peace.

may God ve mercy on d teacher
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Jakumo(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2013
lorretta u: You're right.

Emm. Don't use my post to campaign for Fashola. Unless you'll give me part of the money he's paying you wink wink

Make you no worry, Auntie Loretta mi. Anything wey I pick for under Fashola dinner table, na we all go share am.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Caracta(f): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2013
ifyalways: Pathetic.

Seriously, this unemployment situation in Nigeria will affect all of us,directly or otherwise. Graduates are NOW switching to teaching when they don't get a job and they end up taking out their frustrations on the innocent chikdren.

Where is this country heading? Odikwa very risky!

Not in all cases. There is nothing frustrating In teaching. It is a respected profession. I was a teacher, a proud one at that (with a good pay sef). Lol. I don't see that as an excuse. At least, they are employed.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Jakumo(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2013
fabulousdame: i know kids can be quite annoying buh a four year old? really? she barely even knows her gender, kids dis fragile should be tolerated besides she might have been sick...

may her little soul rest in perfect peace.

may God ve mercy on d teacher

You have alluded to a very important fact that ALONE should be regarded as the sole basis for the BANNING of beating of ALL human beings.

This little girl of four years old MAY have been a sickle-cell anemia patient, AND, it has long been established that one single act of physical violence against patients of sicke-cell anemia could send them into systemic shock capable of killing them outright in mere minutes or hours from the time of the attack.

This medical reality ALONE constitutes a solid, compelling reason why ALL forms of coporal punishment need to be banned globally, and in Nigeria, NOW. Right now is the time, before more children get murdered by their own classroom teachers, in the name of "discipline". Reports like this should make the blood of any compassionate human being boil with rage.

Swear to God, I would gladly shoot that killer-"teacher" in his bony head, with a cartridge bought myself, if I were promised legal protection for that vermin extermination job. Do it with a smile too.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by idokosi: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
The teacher should go to Edo state where he will be screened/interviewed by Oshomole
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
i refuse to believe its the beating dat killed the girl two weeks later. Its mere coincidence joor
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by aprokomania(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
i guess she is no longer stubborn
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by fabulousdame(f): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jakumo:

You have alluded to a very important fact that ALONE should be regarded as the sole basis for the BANNING of beating of ALL human beings.

This little girl of four years old MAY have been a sickle-cell anemia patient, AND, it has long been established that one single act of physical violence against patients of sicke-cell anemia could send them into systemic shock capable of killing them outright in mere minutes or hours from the time of the attack.

This medical reality ALONE constitutes a solid, compelling reason why ALL forms of coporal punishment need to be banned globally, and in Nigeria, NOW. Right now is the time, before more children get murdered by their own classroom teachers, in the name of "discipline". Reports like this should make the blood of any compassionate human being boil with rage.

Swear to God, I would gladly shoot that killer-"teacher" in his bony head, with a cartridge bought myself, if I were promised legal protection for that vermin extermination job. Do it with a smile too.
exactly
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Mikhaela: 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
WHAT IN THE WORLD? This is child abuse !!!!!!!!!
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Jakumo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
Musiwa make you no come start here o, with all that ya satellite map.

Just go post am jeje for politics section as usual, and recieve ya today ban like man pikin, as usual.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by bebechuks: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
raytony: I just pity the teacher, the beating might be a factor but not also ruling out the possibility that other factors might be associated. May we not fall victims of traps set by enemies from the village.
amen
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by MRL1MPoPoTM: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sissie: The Head mistress/teachers didn't hear the pupil's cry until she fainted and other pupil's started crying? The teacher should be convicted of murder, and the head mistress jailed for negligence.

I remember when I was in JSS1 my teacher flogged me about 40strokes with koboko, I thought I was going to fall sick, and it was a boarding school no one to report too.

This is really sad.

You mean u were lashed 40 strokes of HORSE-WHIP as a teenager & u didn't faint or fall sick nne i wu kwa akpu nku o0o

the bad-natured teacher should be brot to book!
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by UjSizzle(f): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
sad How sad.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by GetGuide: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
not again.
I remember wen a teacher slapped wit all her finger print on my cheek. Half of the teachers followed me to our house cos they who my father was. No be small tin o
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by f4flakes(f): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
ifyalways: Pathetic.

Seriously, this unemployment situation in Nigeria will affect all of us,directly or otherwise. Graduates are NOW switching to teaching when they don't get a job and they end up taking out their frustrations on the innocent chikdren.

Where is this country heading? Odikwa very risky!

This is very true. Teaching children is a ministry on its own.Not many have the patience.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by freecocoa(f): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
4 years pikin beaten to a state of coma for being stubborn, okay o.

Just the other day while visiting my aunt at the hospital, a little girl of 8 was rushed to the emergency room, she was unconscious, she fell into a well while running away from her madam who had already beaten her black and blue without satisfaction, this girl was swollen like a loaf of bread that was put inside water, her offense? The madam said she let her 10 months old baby fall, did the baby sustain any injury from the alleged fall? No cos the baby was very okay and even if, is that reason to want to kill the little girl who never carry her self finish talk more of another person.

I was so enraged and if not that there was a crowd gathered coupled with say na for hospital, I for bite that woman ear chop am raw, I just often wonder what is wrong with some people in this world.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by emmabest2000(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
Tolexander: Some teachers are just so wicked with beating. Some pupils are so fragile and can do something suicidal when beaten, reason why i don't support this kind of punishment!

I remember those primary school days when i used to have a beating teacher always centering his beating on me. A friend told me i would faint if i put a bean each in my armpits when beating. I tried it to school and to my disappointed, i didn't faint.
lol grin
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by freecocoa(f): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
booqee: i refuse to believe its the beating dat killed the girl two weeks later. Its mere coincidence joor
See the way you say it like its no big deal beating children till they faint.

Hmm.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by guiddoti: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Oluko, who sent you? There is always a limit to everything, no matter what the pupil would have done.
That reminds me how those teachers used to beat us because of Song of praise hymn, toilet roll and PTA meeting. If you dare not have song of praise hymn or your parents are not in PTA meeting, you are in trouble.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Originalsly: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jakumo: It is high time that the entire nation of Nigeria follows the bold and humane example set by the administration of Lagos State Governor Fashola, which has banned ENTIRELY all forms of beating and corporal punishment in schools and in the workplace.

This innocent little girl would never have been subjected to the sort of savagery that killed her in the classroom IF that teacher had been arrested and jailed for assault and battery the very first time that he lifted a weapon against ANY child. Jailing this particular murderer for his intentional homicide now does NOT do anything to prevent other similarly inclined sadists from acting out their demented inpulses against children in classrooms, therefore it is imperative that the Lagos model for NON-violence in schools be adopted in ALL states of the Nigerian federation, as a final and lasting protective measure to safeguard students nationwide.
Sounds good....can you tell us about the present discipline in the classrooms?...in the schools in Lagos?...about the atmosphere in the classroom?...is there now a better learning atmosphere?...or are teachers spending most of their time begging pupils to behave? Do you really know what is going on in the schools? Public schools are failing because of policies of people like you and your hmmmm...."daddy". Do you really think you would've been so good with the pen if there was no corporal punishment? Enougj said. @topic They should be looking at private schools and who they employ. I can see nothing will be done to this "teacher"....he should already be charged for beating the child into a coma...that was known so why the wait? ...both you and I know.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Venerable612(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
and Dr Adeniyi(My Logic lecturer) wants them to introduce beating in the Univasity?...#death and its tricks#
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Jakumo(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Originalsly: . Do you really think you would've been so good with the pen if there was no corporal punishment?

Wonderment. OriginalSky don bring another theory when no get head, come nak am for ground here.

So, as you see am, na only person when dem take cane wound am, go come sabi write English ?

My brother, I thank you for that wo-wo compliment when you give me just now, but e good make I confirm for you say dem never born the foolish person when go fiti talk say him go try take cane touch me, because that person go take hin eye see inside gun hole, dey wait hell-fire to open, even before e fit think that kind abomination finish. You sabi make person laugh, self. Cane ? Me ? Ha ha ha ha ha !

Your logic get as e be o, because if to say na so dem dey take blanla and cane train student before dem fit pass exam, we for no see any one person for UK when sabi book at all, so far dem no dey cane dem for oyibo land.

Oya, nak another theory make we hear am. I dey for beer parlor now, and I don shak well-well today. Na to hear betta joke from you, na him remain, Mr. Chop-Cane-Before-You-Pass-Exam.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Lennylinconlee(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
What a bad Coincidence to that teacher........Village people @ work...!!!
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by BrightCar: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sissie: The Head mistress/teachers didn't hear the pupil's cry until she fainted and other pupil's started crying? The teacher should be convicted of murder, and the head mistress jailed for negligence.

I remember when I was in JSS1 my teacher flogged me about 40strokes with koboko, I thought I was going to fall sick, and it was a boarding school no one to report too.

This is really sad.
Hm, 40 strokes with koboko? what did u do, tell us.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by johncasey1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
damibravo: 1. Did the teacher enjoyed beating the kid?

2. Was the teacher Depressed?

3. Does he beat other pupil like that?

4. Does he get angry so easily?

5. Does the Teacher have a Step-Mother?

6. Is the kid an 'abiku'

7. am i jobless?
from no 1-6 .google says ur too inquisitive...no 7. It actually says Yes

1 Like

Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
This is a case of transferred aggression. The guy was probably a frustrated and angry man. When I was in secondary school, we had this female teacher who was old and unmarried. She was wicked... As in no mercy at all especially to female students. When she later got married, we didn't recognise her again. Person wey no dey smile before, she was always so happy...even nice sef. And we were happy for our selves too..because now we were safe from her brutality. RIP my darling. You have gone back home.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by gabbytabby: 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
sylvar02: Make em beat the teacher back nah!

So many of this teachers are so wicked that once I witnessed a teacher flog a child of about 3 or 4 and what for the teacher refused the child to go to the toilet and as a consequence the child pooed in his pants.

What did I tell the parents. If it was my child I will go in the next day and flog the teacher in return.

Village people ko, Oghanje ni. Wicked People that cant take responsibility for their actions will always want to hide behind one thing or the other.
Re: Teacher Beats 4-yr-old Pupil To Death For Being Stubborn by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" / Nephews Kidnap, Torture, Kill 63-yr-old Aunt Who Raised Them (pictured) / Police Sergeant Arrested For Motorcycle Theft In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.