Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions (16853 Views)

Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
Do you have unanswered questions about your relationship?

I'm a certified relationship expert. I give men/ women advice.

If you need help/guidance/advice with regards to your romantic life, I'm here to help.

Ask & get answers!
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Alikaxon(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
There is dis girl I've toasted before but didn't acept, so I moved on but she kept coming closer to me, sending me text nd all that. At these point, I thought she had changed her mind but couldn't say it verbally; So, I now wooed her again, I was surprised that she didn't stil acept, and I am not d type that continues to pester girls around, so I tried to forget totally about her but she is still coming close to me. The whole situation is funny, as in sometimes, she calls me twice a day. Not that we can't be frds if I toasted her nd she didn't acept but am amazed by her, bcox of these, I can't get over her bcox she always makes me think of her. What is she up to?? If she doesn't wana acept me, she shud let me be, so that I can get over her, nd not makin me feel she loves me. Yes! She is making me feel she love me and I don't understand. My brother, na so e be o, I really tire, wetin I go do?

1 Like

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
Alikaxon: There is dis girl I've toasted before but didn't acept, so I moved on but she kept coming closer to me, sending me text nd all that. At these point, I thought she had changed her mind but couldn't say it verbally; So, I now wooed her again, I was surprised that she didn't stil acept, and I am not d type that continues to pester girls around, so I tried to forget totally about her but she is still coming close to me. The whole situation is funny, as in sometimes, she calls me twice a day. Not that we can't be frds if I toasted her nd she didn't acept but am amazed by her, bcox of these, I can't get over her bcox she always makes me think of her. What is she up to?? If she doesn't wana acept me, she shud let me be, so that I can get over her, nd not makin me feel she loves me. Yes! She is making me feel she love me and I don't understand. My brother, na so e be o, I really tire, wetin I go do?

Sounds like you're in love! This girl clearly likes you, but based on what you've said I believe she likes you as a friend. Or, it could also be that, she wants to be with you, but really wants you to chase her. Women love to feel wanted.

My advice: Try to ignore her. When she tries to communicate with you via text message, take longer than usual to respond and at times don't respond at all. If she asks to see you, say no and come up with a good reason/excuse.

Become less and less availabe. By doing this, she will feel like she's losing you and will reveal her true intentions for you.

Another thing you can do is, be honest with her about the way you feel. Tell her that you like her, but feel as though she's leading you on. And because of that, you wish to discontinue your friendship for now. You can say this and see how she reacts.

One thing for sure is, this girl likes you. Us, women, don't enjoy the company of men we don't like or don't find attractive. If we don't like you, we don't want to hear from you at all. In fact, a man we don't like contacting us is something we find extremely annoying.

Try some of the options I mentioned & let me know how it all works out.

Good luck!

5 Likes

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Alikaxon(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Thumbs up for u. U're a good counsellor......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by deltateam: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Okay my turn!
I was walking behind this girl when all of a sudden,she turned around and gazed at me for about 10 seconds and smiled before looking ahead.I won't lie she is my kind of girl physically and I feel sad and angry at myself for not attempting to make conversation.
I have lost quite a lot of chances like this.What is wrong with me?
I care a lot of what people will say to my detriment.I feel they will look at me as a womanizer and I pretend like I don't care about a girl while dying inside.

Sister please help me overcome this complex.Another problem is I don't have a job and so don't have money to give a girl a nice treat in terms of fast food joint etc at the moment.

Your advice will save a soul.

4 Likes

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
deltateam: Okay my turn!
I was walking behind this girl when all of a sudden,she turned around and gazed at me for about 10 seconds and smiled before looking ahead.I won't lie she is my kind of girl physically and I feel sad and angry at myself for not attempting to make conversation.
I have lost quite a lot of chances like this.What is wrong with me?
I care a lot of what people will say to my detriment.I feel they will look at me as a womanizer and I pretend like I don't care about a girl while dying inside.

Sister please help me overcome this complex.Another problem is I don't have a job and so don't have money to give a girl a nice treat in terms of fast food joint etc at the moment.

Your advice will save a soul.

Hi there,

First of all, why would people look at you as a womanizer? Do you have a reputation for being a "player"? If yes, I can give you some guidance on how to clean up your image.

As for your money situation, I don't think getting a girlfriend should be your main priority at the moment. I think you should focus on getting a job. Not so you can buy your girlfriend gifts and take her out to eat, but just for your own self esteem.

When you have many personal issues, it would be hard for you to truly make your significant other happy or enjoy the relationship.

My advice to you is, focus on getting a job and bettering yourself. You want to be able to give the best you to your partner. Believe me, this will do a lot for your self esteem and confidence.

Good luck!
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by dahmie2013: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
What of sex related questns?
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
dahmie2013: What of sex related questns?

All relationship related questions, including sex. I'm not a sex expert, but I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by dahmie2013: 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ok, I haven't had sex since Jan&i don't feel ny urge 4 it @ all. Maybe cos I'm preoccupied with oda tins like family responsibilites.

I'm a lady, in my mid 20s. Do u tink it I have issues or I will have issues later. Wat are d consequences.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 5:47am On Nov 22, 2013
dahmie2013: Ok, I haven't had sex since Jan&i don't feel ny urge 4 it @ all. Maybe cos I'm preoccupied with oda tins like family responsibilites.

I'm a lady, in my mid 20s. Do u tink it I have issues or I will have issues later. Wat are d consequences.

So if I understand correctly, you haven't had sex in 10 months?

Are you single, married or in a relationship? If you're single it's perfectly normal. If you're married, that's definitely a problem.

If you are in a relationship, unless both you and your partner have agreed not to have sex, it can cause many problems.

Could you provide me with more details on your relationship status?

XoXo
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 22, 2013
Sex-related questions should be asked in the Sexuality section. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 6:12am On Nov 22, 2013
ogugua88: Sex-related questions should be asked in the Sexuality section. Thank you.

Ok, thanks. I'm not going to create another thead in the sexuality section. Aint got that kind of time.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 22, 2013
HisRib: Ok, thanks. I'm not going to create another thead in the sexuality section. Aint got that kind of time.

Lol. I can't say I blame you. This thread is a great idea. Keep it up. smiley
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by dahmie2013: 6:33am On Nov 22, 2013
HisRib:

So if I understand correctly, you haven't had sex in 10 months?

Are you single, married or in a relationship? If you're single it's perfectly normal. If you're married, that's definitely a problem.

If you are in a relationship, unless both you and your partner have agreed not to have sex, it can cause many problems.

Could you provide me with more details on your relationship status?

XoXo

Thanks Hisrib, I'm not in any relatnship currently, but judging by ur analysis, I'm fine den. I wanted dis info cos I fear wen I eventually go into one or wen I get married, I see my boyfriend or husband doing more of d asking dan myself, since I don't feel d need much&i'm not circumsised 2. I'm dis, if it comes fine, if it doesn't fine person.

@Ogugua88 I'm sorry I brought it here, but u don't get 2 see matured ppl like dis in dat sectn, only kids with deir funny fictns.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 22, 2013
No harm done. smiley

I'm no sex expert, otherwise I would have started one myself. That section is due for a mature advising thread I think.

1 Like

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 6:37am On Nov 22, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol. I can't say I blame you. This thread is a great idea. Keep it up. smiley

Thanks dear!
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 6:41am On Nov 22, 2013
dahmie2013:

Thanks Hisrib, I'm not in any relatnship currently, but judging by ur analysis, I'm fine den. I wanted dis info cos I fear wen I eventually go into one or wen I get married, I see my boyfriend or husband doing more of d asking dan myself, since I don't feel d need much&i'm not circumsised 2. I'm dis, if it comes fine, if it doesn't fine person.

@Ogugua88 I'm sorry I brought it here, but u don't get 2 see matured ppl like dis in dat sectn, only kids with deir funny fictns.

You're very welcome sweetheart. Don't worry about him doing all of the asking, it's a norm for the husband/man to do much of the asking in most relationship.

You will be just fine!
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2013
I'm in love with my dog,but lately he picked up this habit of pooing erywhere just to annoy me, even on my bed. Help please.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2013
Monstertrucks: I'm in love with my dog,but lately he picked up this habit of pooing erywhere just to annoy me, even on my bed. Help please.

Sorry buddy! Can't help you. You might want to consult a dog trainer.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2013
HisRib:

Sorry buddy! Can't help you. You might want to consult a dog trainer.

Good luck.
keyword man, relationship. U said u were certified
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Oliseloke(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2013
Hi....Pls bear with me,my story may be long.....
Der's dis girl whom I like very much...I've known her for 4yrs now.We startd out as casual friends den later became inseparable but I had a GF nd I stayed faithful to her.My GF nd I later broke up,nd me nd dis chic became closer...but I didn't ask her out,cos I felt we were just friends.It wasn't until she opened up to me on d phone(she took a 3mnths trip) dat she liked me since,nd wud hv agreed to go out with me if I asked..buh I was too into my GF..dat was wen I knew I had been sleeping on okada.Anyways,she got bq,nd I asked her out but she keeps giving excuses.She likes being arnd me,nd pple dat knw us think we are dating,but we aren't.We txt eachoa for
hrs non stop,nd talk late into d nyt.She gets jealous wen she sees oda girls arnd me.Yet she keeps saying No.What do I do
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 9:06am On Nov 22, 2013
Oliseloke: Hi....Pls bear with me,my story may be long.....
Der's dis girl whom I like very much...I've known her for 4yrs now.We startd out as casual friends den later became inseparable but I had a GF nd I stayed faithful to her.My GF nd I later broke up,nd me nd dis chic became closer...but I didn't ask her out,cos I felt we were just friends.It wasn't until she opened up to me on d phone(she took a 3mnths trip) dat she liked me since,nd wud hv agreed to go out with me if I asked..buh I was too into my GF..dat was wen I knew I had been sleeping on okada.Anyways,she got bq,nd I asked her out but she keeps giving excuses.She likes being arnd me,nd pple dat knw us think we are dating,but we aren't.We txt eachoa for
hrs non stop,nd talk late into d nyt.She gets jealous wen she sees oda girls arnd me.Yet she keeps saying No.What do I do

Hi There,

This sounds like a complicated situation. Here's what I think:

She certainly likes you, but it's either a)she doesn't know what she wants, b)she's playing games or c)she's involved with another person.

One thing I always tell my clients (this always seems to work)--be honest with the person. Tell her exactly how you feel. Tell her you like her and want to take things to the next level. Tell her you don't want to play any games and if things don't progress you will be forced to move on.

Have a serious conversation with her. Be in control of the conversation. I can guarantee you she will open up and be frank with you as well.

But, if she keeps up with the same old excuses, say ok. Don't act like it bothers you. Starting the next day, go a week without messaging/calling/seeing her. This let's her know you mean business.

Trust me, she will come running back to you.

If you follow my advice, things will work in your favour.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Dubemkelly(m): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2013
U sure know wah u doing. Greatly impressed dearie
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2013
Dubemkelly: U sure know wah u doing. Greatly impressed dearie

Thanks dear! Just trying to help people out. :-)
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by zube01(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2013
dear u are doing a nice job..will soon ask my own questions..got plenty of them

1 Like

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by engrtee(f): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
Certified? By which universityty or institution?which course? Firstclass?
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Oliseloke(m): 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
HisRib:

Hi There,

This sounds like a complicated situation. Here's what I think:

She certainly likes you, but it's either a)she doesn't know what she wants, b)she's playing games or c)she's involved with another person.

One thing I always tell my clients (this always seems to work)--be honest with the person. Tell her exactly how you feel. Tell her you like her and want to take things to the next level. Tell her you don't want to play any games and if things don't progress you will be forced to move on.

Have a serious conversation with her. Be in control of the conversation. I can guarantee you she will open up and be frank with you as well.

But, if she keeps up with the same old excuses, say ok. Don't act like it bothers you. Starting the next day, go a week without messaging/calling/seeing her. This let's her know you mean business.

Trust me, she will come running back to you.

If you follow my advice, things will work in your favour.

Good luck!
Thanks a lot..Wud follow ur advice nd see where it gets me...
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by mohaolajide(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hello there,
I have this ex i can't just get over and seriously i don't know why am finding it so hard,i know she's dating someone now but the feelings are still there,she was the first girl i truly fell in love with but she didn't feel the same.we had dated for 7 months before our break up and honestly it was torture all through she was into it for like two months and after that she just become incredibly cold and nasty.i would always show her i cared for her but it meant nothing to her,she always made me feel there were better guys out there will do better than i did.to be honest i know she loved me at some point but it all of a sudden just disappeared.. what do i do cos i rily love her
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Barryp(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ask & get answers! [/quote] Helo frnd. Pls I nid ur advise on ds isue that has caused me sleepless nights. I hav bin dating this young girl for 2 yrs now. In Sept this yr, she said we shld get married nxt yr or atmost in 2015. I told her I wont be redy and we parted. She came bak last wik apologizin and we startd all over again. The prblm nw is dat ystday she called that shes confused. She said she'd acepted a proposal wen we seperated bt came bak 2 me havin realisd my ril lov 4 her. Nw she said she dosnt want 2 hurt eithr of us dat shes confused. Wat shld I do plz? Is it posibl 2 lov a guy she met 2 moths ago dat much, or has she bin seein her all d while we're 2geda?
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by snthesis(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
mohaolajide: Hello there,
I have this ex i can't just get over and seriously i don't know why am finding it so hard,i know she's dating someone now but the feelings are still there,she was the first girl i truly fell in love with but she didn't feel the same.we had dated for 7 months before our break up and honestly it was torture all through she was into it for like two months and after that she just become incredibly cold and nasty.i would always show her i cared for her but it meant nothing to her,she always made me feel there were better guys out there will do better than i did.to be honest i know she loved me at some point but it all of a sudden just disappeared.. what do i do cos i rily love her
hmmm, eyah tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by ruthy28(f): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hello pls I need ur advice my story is a bit long so bear with me.
I dated this guy for abt 2yrs everyting was fine btwn us we were even talkin abt marriage, den all of a sudden he said he couldn't marry me cause of d church I attend so he broke up with me and we had talked about it n I told him when/if we get married I will attend his church. Nw he says he still loves me and want us to get bck together and I still love him so I would love for us to make up but what I dnt knw is shld I ask him abt his plans for us or me b4 I go back in or shld I just go in with blind faith. And does my askin abt his plan for us/ me mk me sound desperate?? Pls advice me am confused dnt knw what to do. Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by HisRib(f): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
mohaolajide: Hello there,

Hi There,

I sympathize with you dear. I understand everything you're going through and sincerely get why you're feeling this way, but you need to get over this girl.

I don't want to sound too harsh, but as a professional, I need to tell you what you need to hear and not what you want to hear.

This lady never loved you. She may have liked you for a period of time, but certainly didn't love you. And the fact that she moved on to someone else so quickly proves it.

You sound like a great guy. And believe me, there are hundreds of women waiting to be with a guy like you. You don't need to be crying over this girl. She is not worth it all dear.

My advice to you is, go on a few dates with other women. Don't jump into a serious relationship yet because you're still vulnerable and a woman would be able to sense it, and if she's a bad girl like your previous girlfriend, she will take advantage of you. I don't want you heartbroken again.

Just go on a few fun dates. Spend a lot of time with your friends, family or co-workers. This is not a good time for you to spend a lot of time alone. When you are alone, you'll be forced to think about her.

Get occupied with a hobby. Don't give yourself much free time. This will make the process of forgetting her easier.

As I mentioned before, you deserve better. There is a woman out there who will love you the way you deserve to be loved.

Be strong and know that I'm always here if you need encouragement.

X0X0

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos / Georgina Rodriguez Shows Off Incredible Figure While On Yacht With C. Ronaldo / A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.