Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions (16872 Views)

Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by j0rdannkyle: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Ok I met this girl sometime last year she's a ghanian and one of those pretender church girls we became really close friends and I went to see her in school this semester. Waited for her and she stood me up. After that time I told her she should consider our friendship dead cause I asked her what she was doing then and she said she was preparing for church. Who uses 5 hours to prepare for church. Didn't care anyway but ever since then she will call and whatsapp. She would try talking to me and all. I mean what does she really want.

Answer her calls and messages... Then you'll know for sure what she wants
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by j0rdannkyle: 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
focusM:
I have a very troubling issue. I have a boyfriend I love so much and was thinking we'll get married soon. Well,he has decided to go back to school to study medicine because it has been his dream. When he told me,I supported him but am scared for us. Will this his dream not spoil things? I am 27 and he is 28. When will he finish the medicine and also considering the fact that he has no job but will be depending on support from his family,marriage will be the last thing on his mind till when he's through 6 years from now. Am so confuse right now, though he says we can still get married when he is in school,but I can't seem to bliv this because school is challenging and medicine for that matter. Is it wise for me to keep the relationship? I even find it hard loving any other person apart from him.

Ask your self these questions.
1.do u love him enough to wait for 6 years..
2.is he worth waiting for 6 years?
3. How much does he love you? Do u think he'll still love u in the next 6 years
4. If the tables were turned, will he wait?

If you answer any of them in the negative, then I don't think u should keep the relationship
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by leeman009: 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
j0rdannkyle:

Ask your self these questions.
1.do u love him enough to wait for 6 years..
2.is he worth waiting for 6 years?
3. How much does he love you? Do u think he'll still love u in the next 6 years
4. If the tables were turned, will he wait?

If you answer any of them in the negative, then I don't think u should keep the relationship

A friend of mine needs advice, he has being with his wife for over 8 years and they have 2 kids together.
but about 2 years ago he caught her cheating (from her messages to the next man) when he confronted her she denial it, not knowing he has evidence to back up his claim.
As soon as she realised she has been caught out, she called off the relationship with her husband. He tried to give her a second chance but she wont accept it.
She moved out of the house and in less than 2 days he caught her with a different man again, few days later in the process of them trying to rebuild their marriage, he had sex with her.
Few days after having sex with the wife, he caught her in a hotel with the same man.
Since then she has been crying and begging that she has realised her mistake and she want him back.
it's been over 2 years since the whole incident happened and he doesnt have any new evidence of her cheating.
Please note she moved back in with him after 6 months or so from them being apart(when she moved out but they still kept seeing each other) the question now is my friend is confused wether to commit himself into the marriage or get a divorce since they have kids together.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by presh247(m): 12:00am On Jun 19, 2015
hi, I met a girl online and we have been friends and even chatting on whatsapp. First few days I was madly in love with her, did some funny things to prove to her that I love her but she said she just want us to be friends for now. After much questions I found out she has a guy in U.S and she is falling out of love for him according to her.
My question is should I still be patient enough to wait or move on with my life.
I really love her beauty, the way she talks, her dreams, attitude and just everything for now. Hope to see her soonest. I hardly fall in love for ladies but when I do I give it my best shot. What do you advice I do?
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 19, 2015
j0rdannkyle:

Answer her calls and messages... Then you'll know for sure what she wants
I am not really interested in a relationship now or ever or even getting married and she knows that I was just her friend but she ruined the friendship and I got mad and told her she should consider our friendship over she told me am gonna need her someday well am someone who doesn't give a Bleep after like a month she starts messaging and calling, don't know much about women and don't care to but I would really wanna know from experts what she wants so I can put her in her place
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by j0rdannkyle: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
leeman009:

A friend of mine needs advice, he has being with his wife for over 8 years and they have 2 kids together.
but about 2 years ago he caught her cheating (from her messages to the next man) when he confronted her she denial it, not knowing he has evidence to back up his claim.
As soon as she realised she has been caught out, she called off the relationship with her husband. He tried to give her a second chance but she wont accept it.
She moved out of the house and in less than 2 days he caught her with a different man again, few days later in the process of them trying to rebuild their marriage, he had sex with her.
Few days after having sex with the wife, he caught her in a hotel with the same man.
Since then she has been crying and begging that she has realised her mistake and she want him back.
it's been over 2 years since the whole incident happened and he doesnt have any new evidence of her cheating.
Please note she moved back in with him after 6 months or so from them being apart(when she moved out but they still kept seeing each other) the question now is my friend is confused wether to commit himself into the marriage or get a divorce since they have kids together.

It's been over 2 years, and in that time, she's not shown any signs of going back to her old ways.

It appears you have forgiven, but haven't forgotten. Forgotten here doesn't mean u don't have any memories of the incident. rather, it means that despite all you've decided to let it go, you've refused to let it stop you from committing to ur marriage, it means you don't judge based on what she did, what happened, but what's happening. Cos when u say u forgive her, (why else will u take her bk) but dont forget, then you Haven't really forgiven.
Now in the last 2 years, she's been the model wife, hasn't given any reasons to doubt her..... As I said b4 don't judge based on the past, but on the present. If u truly believe she's changed, then of course commit. (Cos let's face it if in the last 2 years you haven't been committed to ur marriage, then u too have cheated, must not be literally....... And like Jesus said, he who is without sin, cast the first stone) and then you must remember that's its for better, for worse. And If you can make worse better, then y not??
Finally there are children involved, a dysfunctional home never bodes well for children.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by j0rdannkyle: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
presh247:
hi, I met a girl online and we have been friends and even chatting on whatsapp. First few days I was madly in love with her, did some funny things to prove to her that I love her but she said she just want us to be friends for now. After much questions I found out she has a guy in U.S and she is falling out of love for him according to her.
My question is should I still be patient enough to wait or move on with my life.
I really love her beauty, the way she talks, her dreams, attitude and just everything for now. Hope to see her soonest. I hardly fall in love for ladies but when I do I give it my best shot. What do you advice I do?

I advice, u remain friends... But don't get too invested that you lose out on seeing other people, and ultimately end up losing at both ends
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by presh247(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
j0rdannkyle:

I advice, u remain friends... But don't get too invested that you lose out on seeing other people, and ultimately end up losing at both ends
thanks alot...i appreciate ur advice
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by j0rdannkyle: 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
presh247:
thanks alot...i appreciate ur advice
sure.... and thank you too
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by CallMeBIRA(f): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
I need your advice,I love this guy and he loves me too but the problem is he has a fiancee whom he doesn't how to break up with,there has been a lot of pressure on him to settle down with her,he doesn't want to and at the same time he doesn't want to break up with her out of pity because they have been dating for 5yrs,what do I do?I really love this guy
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Teeneyo(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Good evening bro,my babe of 3 years just confessed to me that she has feelings for anoda guy,i was nt really shocked cus I kinda of saw it comin,bt tot I cud trust her,I told her to make a choice n she said she choose me cus it is I she know very well,and she can't explained ow it all happened...I am just confused...advice pls
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by j0rdannkyle: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
CallMeBIRA:
I need your advice,I love this guy and he loves me too but the problem is he has a fiancee whom he doesn't how to break up with,there has been a lot of pressure on him to settle down with her,he doesn't want to and at the same time he doesn't want to break up with her out of pity because they have been dating for 5yrs,what do I do?I really love this guy

Give him an ultimatum, tell him to stand up to all those pressuring him, and break it off with her. Cos if he really loves you like you claim he does, then he will. Anything short of that, then he's just leading you on. And eventually you'd go from side chick(no offense) to official mistress.

If at this point he can't stand up to his family and fiancee, how then will he stand up for you, and defend you in the future??......... every woman needs a man who's got her back.

Now, if by any chance he still does not break it off with her, and soon too, then I advise you forget about him and explore other options. It's not gonna be easy, but you'll just have to.

I do hope this helps
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by APRIDE(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hi Prof, there is this girl i have been sweating to get her attention for some time now; she strikes me as my perfect girl, easy going, committed to her job and all that. The thing is, she never stopped one day to have a conversation with me despite my persistent efforts, i would always struggle to extract words from her and anytime she spat them out, they were always not very pleasant and encouraging and further verbal engagement from me would make it more so. I continued albeit the ill treatment to the extent that i would leave my house earlier than my routine time for work just to have a word with her but she wouldn't bulge. I had in more than one occasion expressed how i felt (maybe still feel) about her but she remained adamant and suddenly became erratic having heard her middle name from me. She said 'I am becoming uncomfortable around you, it seems you are stalking me. Do you know the meaning of stalking?'. The opportunity cost of my little episode with her that day dawned on me when i found myself in Apapa gridlock traffic that further cost me an important meeting in the office.

I am in my early 30s and in dire need of a genuine relationship and i thought she was the girl i would adore for life. I found out some stuff about her social life, she is a bit proud and condescending, all i needed and still need is her attention. I must confess that ladies have always liked me, although i messed up some real deals. Please what should i do, especially now that i have relocated and only sees her when i am prepared to test my Company's tolerance to non punctuality to work. She also refused sharing her phone number.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by CallMeBIRA(f): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
j0rdannkyle:

Give him an ultimatum, tell him to stand up to all those pressuring him, and break it off with her. Cos if he really loves you like you claim he does, then he will. Anything short of that, then he's just leading you on. And eventually you'd go from side chick(no offense) to official mistress.

If at this point he can't stand up to his family and fiancee, how then will he stand up for you, and defend you in the future??......... every woman needs a man who's got her back.

Now, if by any chance he still does not break it off with her, and soon too, then I advise you forget about him and explore other options. It's not gonna be easy, but you'll just have to.

I do hope this helps
Thanks
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by j0rdannkyle: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Teeneyo:
Good evening bro,my babe of 3 years just confessed to me that she has feelings for anoda guy,i was nt really shocked cus I kinda of saw it comin,bt tot I cud trust her,I told her to make a choice n she said she choose me cus it is I she know very well,and she can't explained ow it all happened...I am just confused...advice pls

she had feelings for another guy.. does she still have feelings for you too?? do u still have feelings for her also??
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by lisaOG: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
Goodevening
I have been married for one year and I am not happy nor have peace of mind. First my husband has a very bad temper he is always angry over any little thing, he doesn't allow me associate with even the neighbours and he hardly talks to me. He doesn't care about my health because he doesn't believe in some one falling sick and going to the hospital neither does he tell you sorry when you are down, he became physical almost after our wedding and he says the beatings will make me strong, he uses words that are so hurtful like and shouts all the time, I select my words in order not to say what will upset him. I cry everyday and I have lost so much weight and I have even reported to my family and they. Have called him several times to advice him and he say ok but will do exactly the same when no body is there and he no blames me for telling my family what he is doing to me by laying curses on me, to the extent that I have to beg him to make love to me during my ovulation so that I can get pregnant since the marriage has not produced a child yet. I am so confused that I resorted in going to church yet not changes and I think I want to leave the marriage because I am so said. Pls advice me it's urget
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by kcid(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
I honestly need your help. I am a student of uniben 100 there is this girl that I like but I am too shy to talk to I am in biochemistry department and she's in chemistry department. Please what should I do
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by Teeneyo(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
j0rdannkyle:

she had feelings for another guy.. does she still have feelings for you too?? do u still have feelings for her also??
She still loves me,and I do also.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by j0rdannkyle: 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Teeneyo:

She still loves me,and I do also.

If you love her, and she loves you too. And she chose you. I think that answers the question.
First off she was honest enough to have told you, and then she chose you. Things like this happen sometimes. I think what she feels for the other guy is infatuation. And infatuation can never compete with genuine love. You probably weren't giving her enough attention, so she sought it some place else. Remedy that, and you're good to go
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by j0rdannkyle: 12:20am On Jun 24, 2015
lisaOG:
Goodevening
I have been married for one year and I am not happy nor have peace of mind. First my husband has a very bad temper he is always angry over any little thing, he doesn't allow me associate with even the neighbours and he hardly talks to me. He doesn't care about my health because he doesn't believe in some one falling sick and going to the hospital neither does he tell you sorry when you are down, he became physical almost after our wedding and he says the beatings will make me strong, he uses words that are so hurtful like and shouts all the time, I select my words in order not to say what will upset him. I cry everyday and I have lost so much weight and I have even reported to my family and they. Have called him several times to advice him and he say ok but will do exactly the same when no body is there and he no blames me for telling my family what he is doing to me by laying curses on me, to the extent that I have to beg him to make love to me during my ovulation so that I can get pregnant since the marriage has not produced a child yet. I am so confused that I resorted in going to church yet not changes and I think I want to leave the marriage because I am so said. Pls advice me it's urget

Hello...
Firstly, am sorry for the delay. Now concerning the above. I'd like to start by encouraging you to keep going to church.
Now, was he always like this? During your courtship? Or this started happening after u got married? If the latter is the case, then something somewhere is not right. Think real deep. Did u do anything? Or have u stopped doing anything? When u know what it is remedy it. If you don't, next time prepare his favorite meal. Give him a treat, pray,and tell him you love him(am assuming u still do) always tell him u love him, make sure he knows that. Do this for like a week, hopefully there will be changes By Then, when u notice this change, sit him down, Juxtapose what it was like before and after the marriage, ask him what went wrong(try to cry a little. It works wonders) ask if u've done anything to have caused this. When u know the cause, the solution wouldn't be too hard to get. And when u have solved it, keep praying for him.

Finally, remember that God would not let us be tempted in certain ways, if he did not think us capable to overcome such trials and temptations.....
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by lisaOG: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2015
He has always been hot tempered and this has given me great concern even before the marriage and he didn't change and also he has never cared for my health since I met him because he doesn't believe anybody should fall sick and he doesn't say sorry. He has neglected me while I was very sick during courtship, the problem now is that he has this pride in him. And he accuses me of forcing him into marrying him and also that I brought bad luck to him which is not true. He doesn't go to church neither does he pray. Am so confused.
j0rdannkyle:

Hello...
Firstly, am sorry for the delay. Now concerning the above. I'd like to start by encouraging you to keep going to church.
Now, was he always like this? During your courtship? Or this started happening after u got married? If the latter is the case, then something somewhere is not right. Think real deep. Did u do anything? Or have u stopped doing anything? When u know what it is remedy it. If you don't, next time prepare his favorite meal. Give him a treat, pray,and tell him you love him(am assuming u still do) always tell him u love him, make sure he knows that. Do this for like a week, hopefully there will be changes By Then, when u notice this change, sit him down, Juxtapose what it was like before and after the marriage, ask him what went wrong(try to cry a little. It works wonders) ask if u've done anything to have caused this. When u know the cause, the solution wouldn't be too hard to get. And when u have solved it, keep praying for him.

Finally, remember that God would not let us be tempted in certain ways, if he did not think us capable to overcome such trials and temptations.....
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by j0rdannkyle: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
@ lisaOG

At this point, seeing as this has always been the case, I retract what I said earlier, and advise you get a divorce, and promptly too, now that there's no child involved.
Nothing compares to being at peace with yourself, and if u can't have it in a marriage, then I don't think it's worth keeping. This is just The first year, and things are already this way. when you do get pregnant, and with its accompanying sicknesses, who's to say he wouldn't neglect u again??
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by j0rdannkyle: 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
APRIDE:
Hi Prof, there is this girl i have been sweating to get her attention for some time now; she strikes me as my perfect girl, EASY GOING committed to her job and all that. The thing is, she never stopped one day to have a conversation with me despite my persistent efforts, i would always struggle to extract words from her and anytime she spat them out, they were always not very pleasant and encouraging and further verbal engagement from me would make it more so. I continued albeit the ill treatment to the extent that i would leave my house earlier than my routine time for work just to have a word with her but she wouldn't bulge. I had in more than one occasion expressed how i felt (maybe still feel) about her but she remained adamant and suddenly became erratic having heard her middle name from me. She said 'I am becoming uncomfortable around you, it seems you are stalking me. Do you know the meaning of stalking?'. The opportunity cost of my little episode with her that day dawned on me when i found myself in Apapa gridlock traffic that further cost me an important meeting in the office.

I am in my early 30s and in dire need of a genuine relationship and i thought she was the girl i would adore for life. I found out some stuff about her social life, she is a bit PROUD and CONDESCENDING , all i needed and still need is her attention. I must confess that ladies have always liked me, although i messed up some real deals. Please what should i do, especially now that i have relocated and only sees her when i am prepared to test my Company's tolerance to non punctuality to work. She also refused sharing her phone number.

Firstly, how can she be easy going, proud and condescending at the same time??
Now, I don't think there could be any other way to tell you she's not interested. Let her be.... There are so many other girls around with the qualities you want. You just need to open your eyes.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by j0rdannkyle: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
kcid:
I honestly need your help. I am a student of uniben 100 there is this girl that I like but I am too shy to talk to I am in biochemistry department and she's in chemistry department. Please what should I do

Shyness never got anyone any where. You've got to man up, walk up to her and strike up a conversation. Try not to make it awkward. When its about to be, find a subtle way to leave. With time you'll get more confident, and when u do, then and only then may you broach the subject of ur liking her.

Ciao
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by lisaOG: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Thank you so much for your advice, right now am in my home town because of this problem because my parents asked me to come and also asked him to come too but he hasn't, they want to return th bride price he paid on me during the marriage and I think I am done with the suffering and neglect. I made a huge mistake which I want to correct now, I deserve to be happy again but my problem now is that I am scared that another woman will come and reap from what I sowed.
j0rdannkyle:
@ lisaOG

At this point, seeing as this has always been the case, I retract what I said earlier, and advise you get a divorce, and promptly too, now that there's no child involved.
Nothing compares to being at peace with yourself, and if u can't have it in a marriage, then I don't think it's worth keeping. This is just The first year, and things are already this way. when you do get pregnant, and with its accompanying sicknesses, who's to say he wouldn't neglect u again??
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by j0rdannkyle: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
lisaOG:
Thank you so much for your advice, right now am in my home town because of this problem because my parents asked me to come and also asked him to come too but he hasn't, they want to return th bride price he paid on me during the marriage and I think I am done with the suffering and neglect. I made a huge mistake which I want to correct now, I deserve to be happy again but my problem now is that I am scared that another woman will come and reap from what I sowed.

That shouldn't be a fear... Let her reap. Just so long as you live to sow another day, some place else.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by APRIDE(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
j0rdannkyle:

Firstly, how can she be easy going, proud and condescending at the same time??
Now, I don't think there could be any other way to tell you she's not interested. Let her be.... There are so many other girls around with the qualities you want. You just need to open your eyes.

Yes, from a distance, she seems easy going and perhaps realistically so to those she cares about. Actually, i had given up on her, I saw your post and thought maybe your magic could help. But after this, i think i will get off her for good. Thank you anyway.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by lisaOG: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Thank you and God bless you
j0rdannkyle:

That shouldn't be a fear... Let her reap. Just so long as you live to sow another day, some place else.
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by frakdon(m): 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
hi! Hw r yu doing? Pls what do yu think on this? Met her online then I asked her out thou she stays in another state working there, but nw she is on leave, well she said she won't say yes or no till we see... But what I didn't get is why is that some times when I call her she won't answer nor call back, but any time I call again if she picks we would talk for minutes nd she always sounds eager for me to come see her.... I don't understand why she does that? Abi na game she dey play with me?
What do yu think pls? Thanks... Make I leave her?
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by j0rdannkyle: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
frakdon:
hi! Hw r yu doing? Pls what do yu think on this? Met her online then I asked her out thou she stays in another state working there, but nw she is on leave, well she said she won't say yes or no till we see... But what I didn't get is why is that some times when I call her she won't answer nor call back, but any time I call again if she picks we would talk for minutes nd she always sounds eager for me to come see her.... I don't understand why she does that? Abi na game she dey play with me?
What do yu think pls? Thanks... Make I leave her?

I think you should go ahead and meet up with her, from there you can really know what she's about. If she's for real or no. Cos there are a apple lotta things you can't tell just from phone conversations, and chats. But when u meet up, you can tell for sure...
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by frakdon(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2015
j0rdannkyle:

I think you should go ahead and meet up with her, from there you can really know what she's about. If she's for real or no. Cos there are a apple lotta things you can't tell just from phone conversations, and chats. But when u meet up, you can tell for sure...
yes! Thanks I will go see her, when she returns to her base this weekend......

Bless yu!
Re: Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions by j0rdannkyle: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Try not to displease the creator in your bid to please his creations....
Happy(belated) sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of Ashawo Joints In Akure, Lagos And Their Addresses – Endowed Chics / Top 8 Reasons Why Hot And Sexy White Women ”love”/ Are Obsessed With Black Men / (18+) "See The Housemaid My Husband Bought Home" (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.