Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,864 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London (40235 Views)

Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) / Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp / President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by CircleOfWilis: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
may God heal him

the south shld thread carefully sha, if the leadership turns in favor of the north then the south may stay till 2053 to rule this country..a word is enuf for the wise.........

the whole tin sims like a dejavu to me
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Mujah1deen: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
slim fit :

Pray that we get leaders that think about us not himself. You mentioned obama. Even mandala didn't even visit one single border port. Obama you know would not even cross the next street to white house. If America is sleeping for hundred years we will still not be able to meet them.
you said it all.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by meforyou1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
livingstoneony: pls die there....
u are a big baffoon. Are u not capable of dying yourself?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Mujah1deen: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Circle-Of-Wilis:
may God heal him

the south shld thread carefully sha, if the leadership turns in favor of the north then the south may stay till 2053 to rule this country..a word is enuf for the wise.........

the whole tin sims like a dejavu to me
can you people keep your bigotry far away from this thread?
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Get well soon Mr President.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by 50calibre(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
berem: gbam! He is human and is bound to consume alcohol like other men too. grin

"Freedom of Alcohol consumption is guaranteed but what I cannot guarantee you is freedom after alcohol consumption" - Idia Amin. lipsrsealed

Are these the words of Idi Amin? You can't twist someone's quote, & then reference it, it could land you in trouble. Though this is petty, take note in case of next time.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by CircleOfWilis: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mujah1deen: can you people keep your bigotry far away from this thread?
plain truth, he got elected cos of bigotry, and its the bigotry that is keeping the guy thr as president

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by PapaFejiro: 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
livingstoneony: pls die there....
unbelievable. how old are you? Do you really think before you made such a lowly comment? I wldnt insult but advise you to quickly pray to God to forgive you. and correct yourself. Mods laws gat to be in place to curb this kind of statements. This forum goes beyond the shores of our country. I am really shocked at the young persons comment.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Mujah1deen: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Circle-Of-Wilis:
plain truth, he got elected cos of bigotry, and its the bigotry that is keeping the guy thr as president
don't know why these southerners think GEJ got elected without the support of the North. Is it even possible?
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by solomon111(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
The president got sick in london while on official duties,and not that he went to london for medical care.
They're two different things.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by CircleOfWilis: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
PapaFejiro: unbelievable. how old are you? Do you really think before you made such a lowly comment? I wldnt insult but advise you to quickly pray to God to forgive you. and correct yourself. Mods laws gat to be in place to curb this kind of statements. This forum goes beyond the shores of our country. I am really shocked at the young persons comment.
dnt worry he wil die bfr mr president IJN
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by debbleopto: 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
yunglykmine: Expect Sahara reporters to give us the nature of Oga's illness... Maybe Malaria, typhoid or HI*V lipsrsealed

Please sir I don't know if scientists have discover drug tor treating. 2015 FEVER. I want to know.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Mujah1deen: 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
solomon111: The president got sick in london while on official duties,and not that he went to london for medical care.
They're two different things.
why he doesn't come back in Naija to receive his treatment?
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by ballabriggs: 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ovoko! Ovoko!! Ovoko!!!

So after commending these people, it turns out that President Jonadunce drank to miss a meeting ehn. Akabo le le O!!!

Another waste of public funds. Not as if any reasonable investor would have come from that meeting kpa kpa. But to drink yourself to miss a meeting. Ewoooooooo this is a mental case.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
I wish Mr. President quick recovery.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by pingpong1: 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
Get well soon o Presido before Asari Dokubo go start to yarn opata
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by bamssy(m): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
may God b ur strength d prblm in nigeria s 2 much 4 u 2 handle bt may God reward ur effort and take us 2 d prmise land
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by CircleOfWilis: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mujah1deen: don't know why these southerners think GEJ got elected without the support of the North. Is it even possible?
Frget it bro, we ol knw the section of people in the north that voted him

, i am northerna(core)
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by iamidris: 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dumb a'ss president always fuc'king up from one baloney to another! As f00lish as he is, he knows he has a meeting the next day, but his cluelessness overwhelmed his little fish brain and he went ahead and had too much to drink![/color] see now hangover don hold am! It's high time wee kick dis ogogoro man out aso. This man is just disgracing Naija!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Mujah1deen: 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
Circle-Of-Wilis:
Frget it bro, we ol knw the section of people in the north that voted him

, i am northerna(core)
you didn't expect the whole north to vote for him ,did you? I heard they call it democracy
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by solomon111(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mujah1deen: why he doesn't come back in Naija to receive his treatment?
Are you blind?
Didn't you see where they said he was supposed to attend an ongoing investment forum?
You expect him to come to Nigeria and go back again thereby wasting funds.
Is that what buhari would have done?
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by busuyem: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Be healed, our president!
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by IYANGBALI: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sirniyeh: Nigerians wake-up! This is a ploy of Northerners as retarliation on Yara'dua's death. Watch out. I'm giving you the authentic that Notherners want to instal SAMBO before 2015 to continue till indefinite time.
I've had the preknowledge of Mr. President illness but it will be difficult to believe if I post online because I'm not a celebrity or a bishop or Alfa!
Nigerians please be watchful...as soon as Gej returns, he should sack all the kitchen staff as North is set to revenge the death of Yaradua.
It's not under compulsion to believe this... A word is enough for the.....
many are mad but few are browsing grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Sike(m): 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
Person wey just do Baiday? Ok Get well soon oh.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by debbleopto: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
gurnam:

Never wish another human being dead....no matter your level of disaffection. NEVER!

hope it is not MFM thing.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by nero69: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
olabukola: Abeg no come back like yaradua ooh. GWS( get well soon)

hahahahahaha....you no well wallahi!
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by freshprincex49(m): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
jimmysho: Immediately I saw the notification, I bursted into laughter and 3 years old son asked " what is that" I replied with a song:

Ogogoro se e lese kokan mi o

Ohun to wu e lofowore ra

kokanmi o
"BURSTED" indeed....and you have the nerve to make fun of your sick president? Your Son should be ashamed of you!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by doctokwus: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
grin grin ;
Circle-Of-Wilis:
Classic! grin
Circle-Of-Wilis:
Classic!
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by CircleOfWilis: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mujah1deen: you didn't expect the whole north to vote for him ,did you? I heard they call it democracy
yea u r rite, it ol boils dwn to bigotry, simple!
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Mujah1deen: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
solomon111: Are you blind?
Didn't you see where they said he was supposed to attend an ongoing investment forum?
You expect him to come to Nigeria and go back again thereby wasting funds.
Is that what buhari would have done?
is t not obvious that he won't attend that forum anymore?
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
my presido, dont you think its high time to improve our health sector so that you can receive treatment here in nigeria?

get well soon and lets improve our health sector
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London by solomon111(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
iam_idris: Dumb a'ss president always fuc'king up from one baloney to another! As f00lish as he is, he knows he has a meeting the next day, but his cluelessness overwhelmed his little fish brain and he went ahead and had too much to drink![/color] see now hangover don hold am! It's high time wee kick dis ogogoro man out aso. This man is just disgracing Naija!
If GEJ's supposed drinking is a disgrace to Nigeria,then i wonder what you will say when buhari addresses the UN with his highly unrefined hausa-fulani accent and his boring islamophilic rhetorics like ahmadinejad.
Those world leaders would laugh us to stupour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma / Ayiri Emami Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Warri In A Private Jet. PICS / Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.