Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Which Will You Choose. Money Or Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Will You Choose. Money Or Relationship (509 Views)

How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! / Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane / True Friendship Or Relationship Truly Begins With Speaking The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Will You Choose. Money Or Relationship by jeron1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
if I am to choose now btw having a
relationship and money, I will go for money
100times more and prefer been single till d
day I breath ma last breath cos
1. Having lots of money can bring u respect
but having lot of gf/wife is problem.
2. Money cannot cheat on u by aving
multiple partner but a lady can.
3. Money answereth All things but ladies
cant
4. The love of money is the root of all evil
but d love of ladies is the shortest distance
to your grave
5. Money can give u children evn more than
a lady can... just adopt
6. If u have d money, ladies will stick around
u.
7. Evn friends will willingly offer u their
sister cos they know u r capable of takin care
of them, that's if u r of a good character and
dont womanise.

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Become A Successful Model / How Do Inter-ethnic Couples Deal With Ethnicity? / The Best Romantic Way To Propose To Your Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.