Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 (4742 Views)

Nairaland Award Tag For Year 2013! / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by AbuMikey(m): 12:28am On Nov 22, 2013
^^
gringrin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 22, 2013
What is the essence of this thread....op is damn childish....

3 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Tiyazman(m): 12:35am On Nov 22, 2013

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Danhumprey: 6:57am On Nov 22, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

Jor o..
Take it suffry angry
You keep looking for errors in my comments. Why?
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by quivah(f): 7:08am On Nov 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Obviously,this is a veiled insult. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
but i dint mean it sad
Damm!
Will he forgive me?
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by quivah(f): 7:13am On Nov 22, 2013
Tharye S.:
[b]now am here 2 comment . Here goes ma list.
*1. I swear 2 God almighty i hate Ogugua(or wcheva how its bin spelt). As in ehn!! To me she loves claiming 2 b cool and 2-knw-all due to wot peepz do say bout her. I hate peepz wiv am-Nice-and-gud tag.. ( God aving it she has neva commmented on same post wiv me )
*2. I lay down ma soul for how much i hate Idowuogbo. As in she is d¿mn 2 local. I pity her future.
*3. Can somebdy plz tell Nadia, and some oda girls i cant for now remb 2 to stop coming ma way? Moma of gezz i hate 'em all like gods.
*4. Worof Pagan9ja?. Havent u guyz seen his posts? F¿ck ma soul. Confusion has eaten deep in2 his brain.
*5. Sombdy plz help Onila. Plz pray 4 her soul. She nids it.

*6. And plz doz guyz/girlz dat love going dirty(bringing up some sxxual iiish) on dia posts. Can u guyz get a life 4 'em plz? Most especially lynpethra i hate her like wetin happen.. Gosh gosh i hate mostly wen a guy writes anyfin datz has got 2 do wiv XeX. Serious ma list continues till i click on *deactivate account* [/b]
i definitely know how much you hate girlssad.. dad,hope you dont hate your daughter?
Pagan9ja is cool o jere..
I concor with that idowuogbo.. tswww!

But why curse yourself just to prove a point ehn? Or degree?! :/
#well,your opinion.
Dont forget to deactivate your acct as you'v said thowink
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Danhumprey: 7:39am On Nov 22, 2013
quivah:
but i dint mean it sad
Damm!
Will he forgive me?
Yeah sure! On one condition: you are gonna twerk for him. He love seeing ladies twerk.

Abu mikey,here you go. wink
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by NadiaSA1(f): 7:42am On Nov 22, 2013
Tharye S.:
*3. Can somebdy plz tell Nadia, and some oda girls i cant for now remb 2 to stop coming ma way? Moma of gezz i hate 'em all like gods.
mtshewwww

2 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Alikaxon(m): 7:43am On Nov 22, 2013
These guys ain't have a life to live, If they can come here to debate on inconsequential things... The so aclaimed adults are just making a fool of themselves, especially "Abu mickey" no wonder they say maturity is not the accumulation of age, but...I doubt if he can finish it up. I wonder what kind of life you live outside nairaland; your life hear reflects it though. Cheers!!

3 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2013
Tharye S.:
*1. I swear 2 God almighty i hate Ogugua(or wcheva how its bin spelt). As in ehn!! To me she loves claiming 2 b cool and 2-knw-all due to wot peepz do say bout her. I hate peepz wiv am-Nice-and-gud tag.. ( God aving it she has neva commmented on same post wiv me )
*2. I lay down ma soul for how much i hate Idowuogbo. As in she is d¿mn 2 local. I pity her future.
*4. Worof Pagan9ja?. Havent u guyz seen his posts? F¿ck ma soul. Confusion has eaten deep in2 his brain.

*6. And plz doz guyz/girlz dat love going dirty(bringing up some sxxual iiish) on dia posts. Can u guyz get a life 4 'em plz? Most especially lynpethra i hate her like wetin happen.. Gosh gosh i hate mostly wen a guy writes anyfin datz has got 2 do wiv XeX. Serious ma list continues till i click on *deactivate account* [/b]

I won't speak for Ogugua even though i feel like plunking out your eyes with garden fork

Lireheun,you are quick to notice nairaland all because you spend so much of your time making someone's business your problem.I only talk [i]DIRYTY[/i]to dirty people.Peace.

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 22, 2013
Tharye S.:

I won't speak for Ogugua even though i feel like plunking out your eyes with garden fork

Lireheun,you are quick to notice on nairaland all because you spend so much of your time making someone's business your problem.I only talk [i]DIRYTY[/i]to dirty people.Peace.

Besides,I don't hate you.If I do it shows u are important.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by TharyeS(m): 7:51am On Nov 22, 2013
quivah:
i definitely know how much you hate girlssad.. dad,hope you dont hate your daughter?
Pagan9ja is cool o jere..
I concor with that idowuogbo.. tswww!

But why curse yourself just to prove a point ehn? Or degree?! :/
#well,your opinion.
Dont forget to deactivate your acct as you'v said thowink
Quivah u lookin 4 ma trobu o. I get gun dnt 4get abeg. Ave not gottn a dora yet buh wud sure like her. 4 a blink u said Pagan is okay? I'd rada pretend i didnt see dat.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Smartiegurl(f): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2013
Interesting! Some of you just don't have a life outside here! How i wan start to de vex for person online? Odikwa egwu
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by TharyeS(m): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2013
lynpetra:

Lirusehn,you are quick to notice nairaland all because you spend so much of your time making someone's business your problem.I only talk [i]DIRYTY[/i]to dirty people.Peace.

why is it so hard 4 peeps 2 right-spell ma name now?. U dnt hate me cuz am nat important?. Serious i feel ur pain. Buh truth be told i hate it wen sum1 goes dirty. Seriously!!! I knw its got naffin 2 do wiv me but i decided including ur name 4 reason(s) best knwn 2 life. Plz change cheesycheesy
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by TharyeS(m): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2013
Nadia_SA1: mtshewwww
and u quoted me 2 write dis?

4 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 22, 2013
lynpetra:

Lireheun,you are quick to notice nairaland all because you spend so much of your time making someone's business your problem.I only talk [i]DIRYTY[/i]to dirty people.Peace.

Learn to ignore. wink
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 22, 2013
Tharye S.:
why is it so hard 4 peeps 2 right-spell ma name now?. U dnt hate me cuz am nat important?. Serious i feel ur pain. Buh truth be told i hate it wen sum1 goes dirty. Seriously!!! I knw its got naffin 2 do wiv me but i decided including ur name 4 reason(s) best knw 2 life. Plz change cheesycheesy

Lirusehn,seriously I no dey do small boys....
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2013
sexkillz: Learn to ignore. wink

I just quoted him my last. grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2013
U are dumb, woman wrapper.
Danhumprey: You keep looking for errors in my comments. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by TharyeS(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2013
lynpetra:

Lirusehn,seriously I no dey do small boys....
no biggie. Keep d watch on move.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Smartiegurl(f): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2013
sexkillz: Learn to ignore. wink
the best?
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2013
We need d doctores, someone in blue is running mad here
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2013
Smartie gurl: the best?
Ignoring people unsettles them more than replying them.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2013
5points:
grin ;DAnytime I see ur posts,I remember my feisty liTTLE cousin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by TharyeS(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2013
hahaha. Bros na wa o. Am afraid yuv 4gotten dat is d only trait i share wiv ur Dad. Mey em no 4get ur Dad bahind o abeg

2 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Alikaxon(m): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2013
lynpetra:

Lireheun,you are quick to notice on nairaland all because you spend so much of your time making someone's business your problem.I only talk [i]DIRYTY[/i]to dirty people.Peace.

sister, this is wat I've been trying to say, how people like "Abu mickey" make some else their problem nd yet they claim to be responsible adults. Are they not irresponsible? What has ogugua done to them, she is a nice lady and a humble moderator.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by homesteady(m): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2013
Mine is 5p0rn 5points grin he loves looking for attention! And he has low self esteem!

7 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Smartiegurl(f): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2013
sexkillz: Ignoring people unsettles them more than replying them.
even when they get on ur nerves?
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Danhumprey: 8:10am On Nov 22, 2013
5points:
How's your day going? smiley
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Danhumprey: 8:12am On Nov 22, 2013
lynpetra: grin ;DAnytime I see ur posts,I remember my feisty liTTLE cousin
He obviously seem frustrated. I try to ignore him.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2013
Smartie gurl: even when they get on ur nerves?
No one can get on your nerves unless you allow them. The question you should ask yourself is why you should allow someone who adds nothing to your life to get on your nerves. . . Utter waste of time.

Just ignore and watch them flip.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

L.o.l; See Funny Pix Of Homeless And Beggars' Signs / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi Muonagor. / See The Crowd That Showed Up At Popular Urban Strip Club’s Open Audition In Milw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.