Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 (4743 Views)

Nairaland Award Tag For Year 2013! / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Alikaxon(m): 8:13am On Nov 22, 2013
Smartie gurl: Interesting! Some of you just don't have a life outside here! How i wan start to de vex for person online? Odikwa egwu
meself I fear ooo, wetin concern Agberu nd over load, dis one na nairaland gossip of d year. How normal person go dy vex 4 online person wer u nor dy see? U nor even kw d person, u nor even know weda d person na witch...lols. Nawa 4 some people o.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Danhumprey: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2013
Nonso23:
He is right... No one can get on your nerves unless you let them...
Bro,seriously it ain't easy ignoring such people. But I try as much as I can to ignore them.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2013
Nonso23:
Get out of my head.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by TharyeS(m): 8:15am On Nov 22, 2013
am afraid am gon' be banned 2dae again. Nway!! Biggie no dey sinz ave posted ma list aedi.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by prinx55555(m): 8:22am On Nov 22, 2013
Tharye S.:
hahaha. Bros na wa o. Am afraid yuv 4gotten dat is d only trait i share wiv ur Dad. Mey em no 4get ur Dad bahind o abeg
o boy eh!!! See line. Omo u bad o

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Smartiegurl(f): 8:22am On Nov 22, 2013
sexkillz: No one can get on your nerves unless you allow them. The question you should ask yourself is why you should allow someone who adds nothing to your life to get on your nerves. . . Utter waste of time.

Just ignore and watch them flip.
smiles...you see why i love you! Lolzzzzzzz**ogugua wait small joor** I'm learning, and that is exactly why i wouldn't get upset with anyone on here no matter how hard they try.

So i ask, all this peeps keeping malice, how do u guys do it?
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Smartiegurl(f): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2013
Nonso23:
yeah, he is right.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by lirusehn(m): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2013
prinx55555: o boy eh!!! See line. Omo u bad o
abegoooo. Nor put 4 Tee o.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Smartiegurl(f): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2013
Alikaxon: meself I fear ooo, wetin concern Agberu nd over load, dis one na nairaland gossip of d year. How normal person go dy vex 4 online person wer u nor dy see? U nor even kw d person, u nor even know weda d person na witch...lols. Nawa 4 some people o.
the thing tire me mehn.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2013
Alikaxon: sister, this is wat I've been trying to say, how people like "Abu mickey" make some else their problem nd yet they claim to be responsible adults. Are they not irresponsible? What has ogugua done to them, she is a nice lady and a humble moderator.
lol.Abu Mickey no be wahala guy o. grin,when he wants to be unreasonable,he acts completely like a child,if not some of his posts are really cool

Don't take him serious,he likes having fun. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by TharyeS(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2013
abeg am out for d Present untill somfin gud comes up
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2013
Danhumprey: He obviously seem frustrated. I try to ignore him.
w

5points likes the spotlight,but kid isn't frustrated but feisty. cheesy wink grin
I love it when he spreads his wings like Turkey challenging all contenders....
I like d guy I swear cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2013
homesteady: Mine is 5p0rn 5points grin he loves looking for attention! And he has low self esteem!
hahahaha, but u always quote me? Isnt dat creepy? U knw me but u just luv denying it.
I luv u too sweet cheesy cheesy smiley cheesy smiley
low self wat? Hahaha, u miss road o
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2013
lynpetra: grin ;DAnytime I see ur posts,I remember my feisty liTTLE cousin
honeypie, hw service na? Lols, u nd d amala joint tins, i read a yl ago, roflmao
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2013
Danhumprey: How's your day going? smiley
im Hot jor, free me
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2013
lynpetra: w

5points likes the spotlight,but kid isn't frustrated but feisty. cheesy wink grin
I love it when he spreads his wings like Turkey challenging all contenders....
I like d guy I swear cheesy cheesy grin
i love you dear! **kisses**
dey call me gay cos i dnt wanna dig em. Mtchwww
frustrated aint in ma dico, im always api, i feed on nlders frustration. Sad dey are banning me cos of it.
I luv u honeychoco cheesy
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2013
Blue Madness runs in ur family so i will let free of u. But i beseech d doctors to be swift and alacritious in administering medicaments to ur predicaments bfre dey get out of hand.
Out of d blue, d sicko nd smello came ranting.
I dont do blue murder but ur obviously a gunner.
Blue is sick, sick is mad, mad needs rx, rx is wat u need.
Baba Blue!

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by TharyeS(m): 8:55am On Nov 22, 2013
*laffs in ovogi* kids of now adayz sha. Reading d post tickled me blue. Bera finz ahead of me 2 fink o. God bless u bro and may he erase d trait i share wiv ur DAD..

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by homesteady(m): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2013

9 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 22, 2013
homesteady: 5points, you belong here -
www.nairaland.com/1513447/nairaland-psychiatric-hospital

GBAMM...

4 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2013
u can do better.
Noting gets to me, m thick skind dude.
Those liking ur posts are cowards.

Muche che che che
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2013
deejay_harry1:

GBAMM...
lols, chicken sef wan belong. Buhahahaha.
Carve ur own niche and stp doing follow follow, abu just dey control una head wt remote control.
Hahahahaha
kidos
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by prinx55555(m): 9:11am On Nov 22, 2013
hahaha. 5000likes

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2013
just 4likes?
I need 15likes, i just added a like to it tho.
I need to Love Machine his brain, mental orrrrgasmn, d dude needs it
Love Machine keee? Diiillldooooo
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2013
deejay_harry1:

GBAMM...
i just added sum likes wt my alternate accts.
I need to make u api, more likes, more apiness to u.
Me, mre mony, more apiness, buhahahahaha, broke ass
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 22, 2013
5points:
lols, chicken sef wan belong. Buhahahaha.
Carve ur own niche and stp doing follow follow, abu just dey control una head wt remote control.
Hahahahaha
kidos

yhu say

2 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2013
5points:
i just added sum likes wt my alternate accts.
I need to make u api, more likes, more apiness to u.
Me, mre mony, more apiness, buhahahahaha, broke ass

Kk

2 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by homesteady(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2013
grin grin Chei! 5points May GOD help you! grin BTW you forgot to add s!s! africa and #me@ to the list of your monikers in your signature grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2013
homesteady: grin grin Chei! 5points May GOD help you! grin BTW you forgot to add s!s! africa and #me@ to the list of your monikers in your signature grin
amen love.
Are u now api?
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2013
deejay_harry1:

Kk
oh u are sweet, luv
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by AbuMikey(m): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2013
Alikaxon: These guys ain't have a life to live, If they can come here to debate on inconsequential things... The so aclaimed adults are just making a fool of themselves, especially "Abu mickey" no wonder they say maturity is not the accumulation of age, but...I doubt if he can finish it up. I wonder what kind of life you live outside nairaland; your life hear reflects it though. Cheers!!

LMAO gringrin

You talking about real life outside NL shockedshocked

Nigga,stop flattering Yourself, You ain't close!!!

I repeat,You not close to me in real life Matters!!

Are You the same Nigga who opened a thread for spending 5 days on NL?

Just asking tho smiley

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi Muonagor. / Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.