Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 (4744 Views)

Nairaland Award Tag For Year 2013! / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Yes! This is what we need to do! wink
too bad ur all just figuring!
I need my peace, you all suld stop bugging me, i troll for d fun of it, while u all get angry and hit ur heads against d walls, who cccccccccares?
I luv eating burial puff puff

3 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Alikaxon(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Yes! This is what we need to do! wink
.....nd it woun't work. Das a coward idea.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by AbuMikey(m): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2013

^^

Nigga,I'm not gonna give you cheap publicity any longer tongue

Cry! Cry Nigga tonguegringrin

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by rapmike(m): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
1. ABU MIKEY
2. ABU MIKEY
3. ABU MIKEY
REASON... U MADE THISTHREAD....LOL
JUST JOKING

DON'T REALLY HATE ANY POSTER, I GENERALLY IGNORE USELESS POSTS, SILENCE IS GOLDEN AND AT TIMES PLATINUM
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Danhumprey: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
Andyblaze: my guy! U and abu head they there!
Na so oooooo. cheesy
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Danhumprey: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
Vivly: Homesteady, Abu, Austeenx, danny, and every other person irritated by 5points, I think you guys should stop quoting or replying him. Even if he spews a post that attracts confrontation, give him snub of life. Your replies are actually his driving point. Ignore him. See his posts as spam. Stop giving him cheap publicity and he'll soon get bored of nairaland. 5points, even if you quote me, i won't reply.
Exactly!!!!!!!! smiley smiley
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
Oguagua makes no sense to me. Her comments about nigeria are just complacent nd "i know all" which appears to perpertuate nothing but a vainglorious atmosphere of universal affirmation.
...she should just deactivate her nl account and share the same one with sexkilzz cos i cant cope with two id.iots spewing sh..it simultaneously

8 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Danhumprey: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
nutty_hnic: Oguagua makes no sense to me. Her comments about nigeria are just complacent nd "i know all" which appears to perpertuate nothing but a vainglorious atmosphere of universal affirmation.

She is so much of a nigerian living in america whose so called "right" is being protected by american constitution, saying shes a progressive "nigerian" just mocks a whole lot of us in nigeria who actually know what and how it feels in this county.....she should just deactivate her nl account and share the same one with sexkilzz cos i cant cope with two id.iots spewing sh..it simultaneously
Lol. Seriously,do you hate her that much? cheesy
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Lol. Seriously,do you hate her that much? cheesy

Yes....i just modified the post tho.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Austeenx:

Honestly, I'm finding it difficult to understand that language. Is that Gibberish?
Next time, when you quote my post, make sure you type in English. Cheers!

for ur mind u don speak English..
Oya patewo
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
Annie2gud: Hey Papi,i'm Annie Alex...And you be?

Milady..
I Am Sir Nigellus Hosan Of Kush From The House Of Tudor..
First Of my Name..
King of The Andals & The First Men..

How do u do milady
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by rapmike(m): 12:12am On Nov 23, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

Milady..
First Of my Name..
King of The Andals & The First Man..

How do u do milady
NA WA O
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 23, 2013
rapmike:
NA WA O

U wan try grin..
Na there u go fear
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Annie2gud(f): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2013
Impressed.
Nigellus_Hosan:

Milady..
First Of my Name..
King of The Andals & The First Men..

How do u do milady
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by isalegan2: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2013
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by TharyeS(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2013
abeg mey 'em no let dis thread die like dis o.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mine is (1) Airforce1 - like serzly, d guy is so annoyin, insultive nd always ready to fight
(2) Airforce1
(3) Lirushen - d dude is annoying, sometimes i jez wonder if he hs a life outside NL.....you hate girls, we know....doesnt mean u av to insult 'em
every chance u get

2 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by TharyeS(m): 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi: Mine is
(3) Lirushen LIRUSEHN - d dude is annoying, sometimes i jez wonder if he hs a life outside NL.....you hate girls, we know....doesnt mean u av to insult 'em
every chance u get
hahaha. No vex. Am gon' change. #jezJoking
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by TharyeS(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
nutty_hnic: Oguagua makes no sense to me. Her comments about nigeria are just complacent nd "i know all" which appears to perpertuate nothing but a vainglorious atmosphere of universal affirmation.
...she should just deactivate her nl account and share the same one with sexkilzz cos i cant cope with two id.iots spewing sh..it simultaneously
bros. I dash u 1000015 likes and my life. Take it wen u wish
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
ogugua88: .

Shhh. cool
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by homesteady(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
Where is the OP sef! Let him come and compile the result grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
Airforce1

#TeamGOM
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
Annie2gud: Impressed.

The pleasure Is all mine milady...
'm glad it pleased u
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
Gggggg [b][/b]
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by lirusehn(m): 6:00am On Dec 17, 2013
cant help laffin. Jez saw Ogugua(or wcheva hw it's spelt) and sexkilzz acct displaying *nobody*. So dev deactivated dia acct? I pity dia miserable life. Dev got no life grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by AbuMikey(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2013

^^

Why Evulz na embarassedgrin

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by TharyeS(m): 4:28am On Jan 07, 2014
God of music deactivated his acct. who is next? #teamGOM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Amaechi Muonagor. / BREAKING NEWS President Muhammadu Buhari Dies In London / Tummie's Collection : REST IN PEACE herboshedhe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.