Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Serial Dating, Psychological Problem Or Preference - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serial Dating, Psychological Problem Or Preference (843 Views)

If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference / Men And Ladies: Body Preference In A Partner? (pics) / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serial Dating, Psychological Problem Or Preference by Gamine(f): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2008
I never really thought about this before.
But i have a friend who cannot go two months with out dating someone
i mean, romantic relationship.
Me, i go out with friends on dates but it never goes romantic.

In the space of four years that ive known her, shes had like 5 Exs
i dunno, i didnt give it much thought before but right now, shes out of a relatonship that lasted
10months. She does go out alot, to them Networking meets n all.

Im kinda torn on what to feel about this

Could it just be Innocent preference or Something Within?
Re: Serial Dating, Psychological Problem Or Preference by chamotex(m): 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2008
some people just wants to be LOVED!!!!

"TO LOVE AND BE LOVED", that kind of thing

it could be normal
Re: Serial Dating, Psychological Problem Or Preference by Gamine(f): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2008
Normal? ok

When She has more X's than the Dictionary.
Re: Serial Dating, Psychological Problem Or Preference by chamotex(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2008
Gamine:

Normal? ok

When She has more X's than the Dictionary.

maybe she's experimenting grin grin grin grin

as in like different race, size, looks
Re: Serial Dating, Psychological Problem Or Preference by Gamine(f): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2008
Looks and Size perhaps

Race? no.
Re: Serial Dating, Psychological Problem Or Preference by iice(f): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2008
People who aren't complete or rather who don't 'feel' complete unless they are part of a couple.
They fall in love with the idea of being in love
Re: Serial Dating, Psychological Problem Or Preference by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2008
Gotta agree with iice.
Re: Serial Dating, Psychological Problem Or Preference by Gamine(f): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2008
She is a bigtime romantic,

so i guess she really is in love with the idea of being in Love. undecided

i just hate to see her seem so desperate undecided
Re: Serial Dating, Psychological Problem Or Preference by olanajim(m): 6:23am On Jul 21, 2008
@poster,
serial dating is a sign of sickness. That is all.
Re: Serial Dating, Psychological Problem Or Preference by Gamine(f): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2008
Sickness of what?
being bored?
Re: Serial Dating, Psychological Problem Or Preference by spikedcylinder: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2008
If she is still a teenager, I would guess she is still at her experimental stage. . . .even in her very early twnties sef. A lot of girls do this and then later on want stablity by being extra careful about who they date. Unfortunately, theygo on and lie about their "number" as if they are still virgins.
Re: Serial Dating, Psychological Problem Or Preference by Gamine(f): 11:36am On Jul 21, 2008
No not a teen, early twenties yeah.

She seems pretty sure of herself

and sometimes likes to downplay the effect she has on guys.

she acts innocent.
Re: Serial Dating, Psychological Problem Or Preference by erratic: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2008
@topic
5 guys in 4yrs? Without corner corner activity? Give the girl a break.She is still a saint by my own reckoning.
Re: Serial Dating, Psychological Problem Or Preference by Gamine(f): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2008
i see, becos i said nothing abt corner corner.
Re: Serial Dating, Psychological Problem Or Preference by spikedcylinder: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2008
erratic:

@topic
5 guys in 4yrs? Without corner corner activity? Give the girl a break.She is still a saint by my own reckoning.
Exactly! There are worse numbers! Even if she gt corner corner sef. . . fact is, she's being honest and she's not hurting anyone.
People like to say its a man's world but imagine what she would have been doing had she been a man?
Re: Serial Dating, Psychological Problem Or Preference by Gamine(f): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2008
Ok, i get what you guys mean.

She aint hurting no one but herself. . .
Re: Serial Dating, Psychological Problem Or Preference by spikedcylinder: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2008
How is she hurting herself?
Re: Serial Dating, Psychological Problem Or Preference by Gamine(f): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2008
She cannot be Alone, dont u geddit.

And she keeps setting herself up for heartbreak

by dating the first guy who seems right
Re: Serial Dating, Psychological Problem Or Preference by spikedcylinder: 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2008
Oh ok!
In the process of playing, she falls in love? Na there she gock!

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Men Are Not Ready To Marry?. And Why Those One In Marriage Are Looking / Is Your Relationship Suffering From Emotional Infidelity? / How To Mend A Broken Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.