Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Reloaded: Likened Ur Babe/wife/female Nl'ders To A Football Character(s) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reloaded: Likened Ur Babe/wife/female Nl'ders To A Football Character(s) (588 Views)

Pic: Whn Ur Babe Keep Disturbing U That She Wanna Ride Power Bike / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) / 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reloaded: Likened Ur Babe/wife/female Nl'ders To A Football Character(s) by immortalvoices(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
Often times girls do complain about the fondness we guys have for football, how they get amused and look surprised when our favorite team or players score that winning goal as we jump up and pump our fist in the air, lol funny but true
Also remember when most guys saved their babe names with a certain footballer's name (I remember I did dat way back in secondary school I stored my babe name then with kanu hahahahaha, yea because she was tall gentle like slow and leggy (remember papilo then in arsenal...yes
We also do that if we have more than one female admirers in other not to raise suspicion from the ever inquisitive girl. So guys and romance section friends have you ever stored you babe's name with a popular footballer (your wife, female friends or even a nairalander)
Also females in the house has your guy/male friend/husband ever likened you to a footballer? Please contributes thanks in anticipation

*SINGING Davido's Gobe*
Okocha lomo yen
Leo messi lomo yen
Roger milla lomo yen
David beckam lomo yen
Maradona lomo yen....etc

(1) (Reply)

Looks Can Be Deceiving? / Why Do Women Prefer To Stick To Cheating Patner / I Want 70 Percent Of Nairaland Ladies To Get Married In 2014 So I Am...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.