Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:19 AM

5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) (62005 Views)

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
After serving 1month ban from this section by a mod I no not of, I got inspired to write this wonderful masterpiece from reading Mr corks crap in the other thread....... No #offeince.

1. Be Rich:
Be like me, work hard and be rich girls will trip for you or your money.
I'm in my early 20's, I got a mattress shop... I earn a killing from my business. There's no day I don't get wooed by 2-3 girls(beautiful girls)
Girls love money like witch.

2. Dress clean like me:
I run a mattress shop in and open major road which no doubt is bound to get me dirty due to excess dust generated from bikes and cars in the environment, I still take care of myself and my looks.
Cut your hair and wear suited cloths.
Don't buy cloths that aren't your size.
Lols some boys still wear fella trousers and oversized shirts... Those kinds of cloth makes you look laka old jobless villager. Only village girls and house girls will fvck you for the rest of your life.

3. Curve legs or Straight legs:
This regime were everybody now choose to wear pencil mouthed trousers can be a great disaster to those guys with k-legs .
P-Trousers suit guys with curve legs or straight legs. It makes then look smart and sharp. Many gurls love curve legs.. In short, it turns their KunNi on.
Even if youre ugly , your curve legs will make ya look handsome.
Unless you wash hand wowo sha!
So if your leg is bend in such a way that you have 2 left kegs (k-legs) just eat good food (calcium) so your legs will straighten.

4. Be funny.
Although being funny is a natural thing, it doesn't mean you shouldn't share jokes or funny gestures with them girls.
Girls love funny guys, i'm a testimony to that. Back in my sec-school days, girls always hangout with me just so I will make'em laff.. My case is different though! Although I behave and talk very funny sometimes, I also have my serious modes. I'm funny, but not a clown. Girls just like funny + serious guys with little or no handsomeness.
If you're funny, you get the privilege to ask any girl out (well not all girls sha! You need to be funny+handsome like me to ask any girl out and expect a positive result).
Girls fall in love with ugly funny guys without Even knowing. If you ask them, they go say love is Blind.

5. Follow cute guys.
Lol, if you're ugly, don't you ever hangout with your fellow ugly kinds because girls will never voice or have time for you... Just imaging 3 ugly guys strolling by the road and they see a beautiful.. One summons enough courage and make a move by approaching the girl.. The girl then turn back and see your ugly face + the ugly faces of your ugly friends 10meters away. She will just roll her eyes and even slap your ugly face out of annoyance.

If you're ugly, hangout with handsome and cool dudes.
Even if you're the wowoest among them, don't feel shy.. Girls will be feeling and tripping for you because they will consider you as handsome too. The faces of your handsome friends will ignite your own face.

That's it.
Wetin una think?
I was smoking when I wrote this.

(U didn't pay me to write, so I careless about the typos)

I love u mariolae.

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Modified

Jesuss , since last year na now this my topic the hit FP.

I made 2 FP today.... Shokiiiiii o shokiiiiii.

cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 11, 2014
sad
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 11, 2014
Bro,u is cynical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 11, 2014
sauceny:
Bro,u is cynical.

What are my saying?
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Blurr(m): 12:47am On Dec 11, 2014
i'll be bak to comment, wen im bak

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 11, 2014
Blurr:
i'll be bak to comment, wen im bak

Ok sir.
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 11, 2014
[size=80pt](sb.a.n) members @ work on this thread dem broses above me I hail o
Be a cultist and girls will like you[/size]

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 11, 2014
hehehhe bro u funny die. *thumbs up*

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Hazardd(m): 4:01am On Dec 11, 2014
What's this one saying..... grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 11, 2014
Follow cute guys work pass magic
U go dey chop reminants,it's better than u to be hungry

16 Likes

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by virginboy1(m): 4:45am On Dec 11, 2014
1.Be Strong
2.Good accent
3.Make Money
4More Money
5.Make more more money

A MAN LOOKS VERY MORE ATTRACTIVE WHEN HE HAS LOTS OF MONEY,THE MORE MONEY THE MORE CHANCES OF GETTING THEM LADIES AT YOUR CHAMBER.

Love can't buy money but money can buy love

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by inspirizu(m): 4:55am On Dec 11, 2014
Money
Confidence
Dress well
Good carriage
Money
Money
And money
Kallas

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by justmag(m): 4:58am On Dec 11, 2014
Maybe all dat makes sense in nigeria!! But in my hood i have seen dudes in slippers, shorts and basic T-shirt wet some nice chicks and dudes with Gucci and Zara get shut down by girls!

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 11, 2014
how can someone know he his ugly??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 11, 2014
faqman:

how can someone know he his ugly??

Pray god will reveal to u.

10 Likes

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 11, 2014
inspirizu:
Money
Confidence
Dress well
Good carriage
Money
Money
And money
Kallas

Like how much money?
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 11, 2014
Ipledge:
Follow cute guys work pass magic
U go dey chop reminants,it's better than u to be hungry

I tell u
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 11, 2014
LMAO!

This is funny. smiley
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Janeify(f): 6:56am On Dec 11, 2014
Useless grin
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by dechandel(f): 6:59am On Dec 11, 2014
Nice physique
Smart
Clean n Fresh
Good accent
Nice sense of humour

What again??

My list is berra than yours

6 Likes

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 11, 2014
the only way a girl can fall for you
is to :
make money
make more money
let the money full ghanamustgo
make more of it
let it increase from1ghana must go to 10
make more and more of it
make it over and over again
and you will surely get any girl you want
weda tall short fat slim
busty or lekpacious
fair or dark
even the bleached ones angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 11, 2014
.money atimes don't impress girls esp those that have a source of living..but if u r funny like me..u can have both the girls,the ladies,ugly,beautiful,sane ,insane etc...

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 11, 2014
Janeify:
Useless grin

sad mind your mouth.
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 11, 2014
Mellin:
.money atimes don't impress girls esp those that have a source of living..but if u r funny like me..u can have both the girls,the ladies,ugly,beautiful,sane ,insane etc...

Funny + handsome like me cool
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 11, 2014
dechandel:
Nice physique
Smart
Clean n Fresh
Good accent
Nice sense of humour

What again??

F*ck u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 11, 2014
evegran:
LMAO!

This is funny. smiley

U dont say angry
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Janeify(f): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2014
jboy73:

sad mind your mouth.
getting angry only shows that you BELIEVE that your thread is f**king useless

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Janeify(f): 7:49am On Dec 11, 2014
dechandel:
Nice physique
Smart
Clean n Fresh
Good accent
Nice sense of humour

What again??

kiss
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by dechandel(f): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2014
Janeify:
getting angry only shows that you BELIEVE that your thread is f**king useless
[color=#99000]Very useless o grin[/color]

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Extom(m): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2014
dechandel:
Nice physique
Smart
Clean n Fresh
Good accent
Nice sense of humour

What again??

Tomorrow, it would be exactly one year that you joined NL. smiley
#HappyAnniversariesBae
Re: 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) by Librate(m): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2014
Jboy u again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. / My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone / When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.