Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

I Want 70 Percent Of Nairaland Ladies To Get Married In 2014 So I Am... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want 70 Percent Of Nairaland Ladies To Get Married In 2014 So I Am... (586 Views)

Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want 70 Percent Of Nairaland Ladies To Get Married In 2014 So I Am... by Andyblaze: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
angry angry

As A Ph.D Holder I usually charge exorbitant fees for Seminars where I teach Nigerian ladies tricks on how to trap nigerian men and also how to know if their current Boyfriend/fiance is husband material. But in the spirit of the season I'll leave a few tips on how to know if he is husband material here for free.

Please if ur current man, falls into this category Marry him next year, let's reduce the high number of single ladies on Nairaland and the country. Tenk angry

1. He will leave the house and leave his
unlocked cell phone on the table when you're around; that is
not on silent

2. He will leave his wallet laying open on the
table; not caring if you will have access
to his personal information or cash

3. He shares with you background information;
such as about his personal life

4. He listens and believes your numerous lies

5. He is willing to suck you at anytime

6. He happily chews the onions while you take the meat in the suya and drinks pure water while you drink juice after eating in a restaurant

7. Him dey cook for you sometimes

8.Brave
Intelligent
Gentle
Polite
Energetic
Nutty
Industrious
Sensitive

And if all else fails, Well......
read the CAPITAL LETTERS only..
Re: I Want 70 Percent Of Nairaland Ladies To Get Married In 2014 So I Am... by Danhumprey: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
Try harder. E be like say your customers no dey patronise you again. grin
Re: I Want 70 Percent Of Nairaland Ladies To Get Married In 2014 So I Am... by ObiomaA: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
grin grin
Re: I Want 70 Percent Of Nairaland Ladies To Get Married In 2014 So I Am... by Andyblaze: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
Danhumprey: Try harder. E be like say your customers no dey patronise you again. grin
angryangry
Re: I Want 70 Percent Of Nairaland Ladies To Get Married In 2014 So I Am... by skyscraperTM(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2013

(1) (Reply)

10 Items Woman Keep In There Bag. / How To Build Trust In A Relationship. / What Really Count In Marriage, Love Or D Right Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.