Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Prophecy For Wizkid Musician - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy For Wizkid Musician (35121 Views)

Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecy For 2016 / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by CyrusLevi(m): 6:22am On Nov 25, 2013
Lord make us instruments of your peace,where there is hatred,let your light be still.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Dolcilicious(f): 6:34am On Nov 25, 2013
bolaino: this is a prophecy for wizkid, God wants you back, he wants to take back the talent he has given you. He wants you to start singing for him. Thus saith the lord. PS: this is from me to you wizkid, you know i'm right, the dreams and the strange sensation of awe you experience most times. Thats God mann, come to him and the joy you think you have now ill be smitherins where his joy his
try anoda tactics my brova
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by onlymase(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Obadiah prophethood had been put at the bay. He got silent when there wasn't any war some months ago. Where are his end time teams? So God giving him that vision is the same as yours? What kinda God of failure are you serving?

Do you know how many christians were jailed in china for causing public panic 12/12/12?

Right I know there isn't law against public nuisancy in Nigeria but if you dare prophecise concerning me in my presence, i will judge me myself with my hands and ask prostitutes to wash you with pus.sy water. That is kamikaze spirit

you write well but you still Need help
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Kyase(m): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin oh ye scoffers why do ye scoff. open your eyes and look around you. the world as we know it is on its last legs. in a matter of months the nukes will start flying. 36 months maximum ( 3 years )
bros make una take una time ooo
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Ojestas(m): 9:55am On Nov 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Ha....i think there should be a law against public nuisancy. People like Obadiah and TB should be in jail for causing public panic through their failed prophecy. They would have serve as lesson to Bolaino and other lunatics called christians.

dont u think u shld be jailed for this gibberish u calld a comment??may God av mercy on ur life.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2013
madomite: Bolaino... I truely Believe you. For many reasons. But did u ask God to tell you a means to transmit the message. The message was meant for wizkid not for people to debate on Nairaland. You need wisdom in working with God. You dont help God to do things because he always perfect and finish what he started. Advise to you is to ask for God's direction and i Say Amen to your prayers in Agreement with you. Thanks... For others in the house. Don't let the Devil win over your soul. He is a deciever and a destroyer. It about time you start believing in God,Jesus,holyspirit and the Bible. Because they are the only element you have Got. Thanks.
thank you very much my good sire for taking out time to reply this post, may the good lord bless u mightily,

Gone are the days of telling lies to people because you do not want to hurt their feelings. You fear man that can kill your body but you do not fear the one that can kill your body and soul! KABAYA!

Just like when our lord jesus performed a miracle on a sabbath day, the scribes and pharisees came to harrass him and ask him why he was perfoming a miracle on a sabbath day, they did not ask him how he was able to perform the miracle, they instead were asking him about the laws of sabbath,

My brethren the kingdom of God is at hand, change from your wicked ways,

Woe to those that call evil good and good evil,
The judgement of the lord has come upon you.
KABAYA!

The anointing is here. If you like tap into it or don't, that is between you and your creator, as for me I will continually sing my songs of love to my God and creator, the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, the lion of the tribe of judea,

KABAYA.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2013
ASUU strike:
how did you all these about wikid or are you related to him or a prophet.pls email more about the truth @ chinedueseicheasudo@gmail.com
my good sire, there is no story here, so don't bother, the only story here is that the kingdom of God is at hand, change from your ways, repent and be forgiven. Salvation is the only way.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2013
naijaborn001:
U sound rtarded
thank you very much sir, for the compliment, it really means a lot to me, prophet isiah was called worse, john the baptist was called same, all because they stood for truth, so thank you sir for honoring me and calling me the same name that was used to call those great prophets of God. Thanks sir.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2013
Bolaino now looks delusioned to religious people
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2013
Sobby1: Like seriously,i need my own prophesy.
Or because he is a public figure?
my good sister, God loves you, and cares deeply about each and every one of us. He cares about all your efforts in trying to secure that application, but the devil has used your friend to obstruct you, it is not her fault or her doing, there are powers causing all this, do not take this up with her, God wants you to know that if you can ernestly serve him and work for him, he will take you to places you never imagined, you would meet people you never thought you could meet. But just allow jesus into your heart completely, do not fight him, there is nothing in the world but death and destruction, come into the ark of salvation.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2013
nwuyag: Bolaino now looks delusioned to religious people
really, do I seem delusional to you? Have I made any statement that would result to my being put in a nut house? if I have pls let me know so that I can give you a better and broader understanding of such an issue,

If there is any, lol
KABAYA!!!

Pls sir read my signature.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2013
Cyrus Levi: Lord make us instruments of your peace,where there is hatred,let your light be still.
my brother in christ, rejoice in your salvation, you are saved, glorify the name of the lord, exalt his holy name, JEHOVAH is worthy of our praise.

SELAH!!!
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2013
Dolcilicious: try anoda tactics my brova
my good friend, God can give you what you desire most, you wish to get married to someone who loves you very much and who you love very much too, someone that you die for or someone who can die for you, I want you to know that God can give you that your innermost desire, you know why? Cos he is God, all things are possible with him, do not mock me, do not mock the servants of God lest the wrath of God fall upon you, do you want the lord to take his eyes away from you?
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2013
I know many of you will be surprised at what is going on, you do not understand where all this is heading to, the crescendo is the rapture, KABAYA, It is upon us my brethren, I can assure you all that from now on you'll start seeing and hearing of things you do not understand, you'll start seeing and experiencing unexplainable miracles, the reason is because the grace of God has been poured down on earth, so that souls will be saved. Christians will soon start facing persecution left and right for opposing certain laws, the RFID chip is around the corner, Nigeria's CBN will soon start floating banking ideas that fit to the agenda of the RFID chip, no more atm cards or credit cards, all you need to do is go to the mall, bank, hospital, school or any where and with your RFID chip buy and sell. We are getting there. The great TRIBULATION is around the corner, where are all the saints. This is the time to come out en masse and spread the gospel of christ.

REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND!!!
KABAYA!

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Fellydonis(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2013
As much as i understand, dis is a call for change of attitude, lyrics n meaning. Wizzy is a good singer. But his lyrics lack meaning n messages. N he has yet to sing a song to acknowledge d Almighty. He needs to start singing quality songs... Defecting to gospel may not be so easy. But i bliv it is not only Sinach n Frank Edwards who sing good songs. Gospel is smtyms incomplete. Songs like 'Imperfect Me' n 'Jehovah' by MI, Dance Floor n Dance In d Rain' by 2face, n many oda songs wch tackle societal ills are good songs too

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by kolidave: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2013
Mr Bolaino, Abeg what's the meaning of this word 'KABAYA' you always use?

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2013
kolidave: Mr Bolaino, Abeg what's the meaning of this word 'KABAYA' you always use?
my good friend, thanks for asking, that word is a word whose meaning is not as it seems, it's a deep spiritual word from me to my God, it's like a love song from me to God. You might not understand, but with time you'll understand.

KABAYA!!!
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by kolidave: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2013
bolaino: my good friend, thanks for asking, that word is a word whose meaning is not as it seems, it's a deep spiritual word from me to my God, it's like a love song from me to God. You might not understand, but with time you'll understand.

KABAYA!!!
deep and spiritual? With time? Why not just let I and other curious persons understand now. Cos to be sincere you putting it in your words makes it sound like anything you say is a joke...

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Aspetta(f): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2013
tobechi74: Wizkid has no talent
wizkid has no voice
he is betteroff singing wad up,where voice isnt needed

edit
wizkid prophesy for op

keep off drugs
go for medical check-up
get a job
. Absolutely no talent! At least not musical...
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lmaooo!! Bolaino, Congrats! You made Headlines on some NaijaBlogs. You are on your way to fame already.
Guess it's all working according to plan, yh?
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Realone92(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
I just they observe
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
I'm a chritian but dis bolaino of a guy is just too silly 4 dispalying his stupidity on a public forum,u need to be slapped make dat ur yeye right eye bliind,fo.o.l
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Realone92(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
Wizkid hmmmm....y ...xchistan
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
There's a very strong attracting force between poverty and christianity.

So Wizkid should stop singing "gbe so ke" and start singing "Holy Jesus"?

How many albums will "Holy Jesus" sell?

How many Holy Jesus singer can boast of a good car, lest a Bentley?

God didn't need him when he was wearing one shoe, it is now that he has become successful that God wants to use him? grin I didn't know that God likes successful people too. grin grin

I don't know why Christians like poverty so much. The only person that must be rich to Christians is the Pastor.

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
kolidave: deep and spiritual? With time? Why not just let I and other curious persons understand now. Cos to be sincere you putting it in your words makes it sound like anything you say is a joke...
ok lemme try to explain, there are some feelings that you can not put In words, so there are words that u can use for those kind of feelings, KABAYA is such of one words, but It has a meaning that I can not really explain to you. I hope u understand a bit.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
rudedough: There's is very strong attracting force between poverty and christianity.

So Wizkid should stop singing "gbe so ke" and start singing "Holy Jesus"?

How many albums will "Holy Jesus" sell?

How many Holy Jesus singer can boast of a good car, lest a Bentley?

God didn't need him when he was wearing one shoe, it is now that he has become successful that God wants to use him? grin I didn't know that God likes successful people too. grin grin

I don't know why Christians like poverty so much. The only person that must be rich to Christians is the Pastor.

Ndi ara
solomon was one of the richest man that ever lived, he built the best temple that any servant of God has ever built, and he was a man who loved God above all things, david said that "I have never seen the righteous forsaken or the righteous beg for bread" God forbid. Read mathew 6;7.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
bolaino: really, do I seem delusional to you? Have I made any statement that would result to my being put in a nut house? if I have pls let me know so that I can give you a better and broader understanding of such an issue,

If there is any, lol
KABAYA!!!

Pls sir read my signature.
Why cant you understand my simple statement?
eg
adextaiwo84: I'm a chritian but dis bolaino of a guy is just too silly 4 dispalying his stupidity on a public forum,u need to be slapped make dat ur yeye right eye bliind,fo.o.l
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
adextaiwo84: I'm a chritian but dis bolaino of a guy is just too silly 4 dispalying hi s stupidity on a public forum,u need to be slapped make dat ur yeye right eye bliind,fo.o.l
my good man, what have I done to you that you would want to harm me? Have I wished you evil, or have I insulted?
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
bolaino: my good man, what have I done to you that you would want to harm me? Have I wished you evil, or have I insulted?

Don't talk to me like a saint man,when u are relieved frm that weed cme back nd tell us how heaven looks like.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
bolaino: solomon was one of the richest man that ever lived, he built the best temple that any servant of God has ever built, and he was a man who loved God above all things, david said that "I have never seen the righteous forsaken or the righteous beg for bread" God forbid. Read mathew 6;7.

Where is the temple? Show me! Don't read me any rubbish from that your useless storybook that is filled with stories of murder and ra.pe.

Thanks.

Now I'm listening, but this time talk to me using the realistic examples.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by kolidave: 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
bolaino: ok lemme try to explain, there are some feelings that you can not put In words, so there are words that u can use for those kind of feelings, KABAYA is such of one words, but It has a meaning that I can not really explain to you. I hope u understand a bit.
now I understand a bit. Tanx for ur time
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
nwuyag:
Why cant you understand my simple statement?
eg
I understand your statement, you are now the one who is sounding confused and retarded, I sincerely pray that the lord deliver's u from dis folly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.