Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Prophecy For Wizkid Musician - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy For Wizkid Musician (35106 Views)

Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecy For 2016 / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
adextaiwo84:

Don't talk to me like a saint man,when u are relieved frm that weed cme back nd tell us how heaven looks like.
when I was in the world I behaved like the world, yes I engaged in activities that I'm not proud of, but who among us has not sinned? Are you without sin my good man? Can you swear that since u were born u've never made mistakes?
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Tbken: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
bolaino: my good man, what have I done to you that you would want to harm me? Have I wished you evil, or have I insulted?
hohohoho mehn i m xtian buh i no just unstnd yo way at all...see what you are doing here..for ur mind now u be adeboye....bia guy u nid a brain surgery...stop making jest of ur self...infact u ar not even a born again...if i begin land you quotations in bible against dis rubish u ar doin...infact u ar stil a learner...yeye man na ur vilage demon dey gve u demonic vision..enemy of progress..they hav started using to witch a yung hardworkin succesful guy...IJN e no go work
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by deebrain(m): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
thank God, He is not a man! This is why christianity has almost turned to a joke. Why should people drag God and religion into their personal likes and dislikes? And u will want to blame boko haram abi?

Op, kindly read romans 11 vs 29. God does not take gifts away from people but can discipline the gifted one by making the person and the gift irrelevant-pending when the person repents.

And be quiet! You lying spirit of darkness!! angry
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
deebrain: thank God, He is not a man! This is why christianity has almost turned to a joke. Why should people drag God and religion into their personal likes and dislikes? And u will want to blame boko haram abi?

Op, kindly read romans 11 vs 29. God does not take gifts away from people but can discipline the gifted one by making the person and the gift irrelevant-pending when the person repents.

And be quiet! You lying spirit of darkness!! angry
and you mr angel of light, read romans 11:25, why are you people angry that the young man ayo is about receiving salvation? Don't you want him to be saved?
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
Tbken: hohohoho mehn i m xtian buh i no just unstnd yo way at all...see what you are doing here..for ur mind now u be adeboye....bia guy u nid a brain surgery...stop making jest of ur self...infact u ar not even a born again...if i begin land you quotations in bible against dis rubish u ar doin...infact u ar stil a learner...yeye man na ur vilage demon dey gve u demonic vision..enemy of progress..they hav started using to witch a yung hardworkin succesful guy...IJN e no go work
come to christ sir, and you will stop having regrets everymorning when you wake up, recommit yourself to God
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Horllaryehmi(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
Due Respect to everyone in here. i commend you all for your comment. but then, i think some people derive satisfaction from insulting others. in fact, dats nt enough for them now, they av turned to God.. 4getting that God cannot be mocked. MY ADVICE; Dont speak evil of celestial beings...
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Tbken: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
bolaino: come to christ sir, and you will stop having regrets everymorning when you wake up, recommit yourself to God
Is God truely using you?? You may be genuine buh the way you presents it makes it look unreal....tell me more please or you wanna play smart with ma signature...open up or take it that u are about to get cracked up
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
kolidave: Mr Bolaino, Abeg what's the meaning of this word 'KABAYA' you always use?
NA CRASEMAN LINGO BE DAT NO TRY UNDERSTAND AM
U KNOW SAY NO BE 1DAY PERSON DEY ENTER ROAD
DEY CONTROL TRAFFIC
NA GRADUALLY
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by georgecso(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
We become familiar with God’s voice in much the same way. By reading what He has written, we learn who He is and how He expresses Himself. Satan, however, tries to make himself sound like God (2 Cor. 11:14). By using God’s words in a slightly altered fashion, he comes up with convincing arguments for things that are untrue. For example, by convincing people to do things that simulate godliness, such as trusting in an outward regimen of self-discipline rather than Christ’s death for salvation (Col. 2:23), Satan has led many astray.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Freiburger(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
This prophecy won't be coming if the guy wasn't successful.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
Tbken: Is God truely using you?? You may be genuine buh the way you presents it makes it look unreal....tell me more please or you wanna play smart with ma signature...open up or take it that u are about to get cracked up
bros i'm not trying to play smart or anything; ask logicboy and amanfrommars; even folykaze; we all used to be compadres in atheism/agnosticism; but gradually the lord started showing himself to me in ways that i could not understand; the things i used to do before in the world i no longer find pleasure in them; for example anybody who used to know me will tell you that i used to be a chain smoker; i used to smoke four packs of dunhill switch within twelve hours, but now the very smell of ciggarrettes irritates me; Na God; no be my power bros; God has been showing me things that i never thought could happen; God has been showing me about his new plan for salvation the devil has been working very hard to control and enslave souls in the guise of the new age ideaology; but God wants to change things now: because it is not the wish of God for any man to perish; God loves each and every one of us dearly; more than you would ever imagine; as insignificant or tiny as u might feel God has a plan for you; i will sing praises unto his name:

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
bolaino: I understand your statement, you are now the one who is sounding confused and retarded, I sincerely pray that the lord deliver's u from dis folly.
Thank you and thank the lord for the insult.
You are no different. Just pretending to be a good xtian.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Mrdfvd: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
Prophet Nosiah says grin grin grin
Hilarious, this prophet get better time ooooooooooo...... God help Us....... The Gift of God is without repentance..... If My God actually gave a message for Wizkid, he'd create an opportunity for you to meet with him..... You for carry horn speaker mount for your Villa shout the prophecy na........ Go take your Med jare......

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mrdfvd: Prophet Nosiah says grin grin grin
Hilarious, this prophet get better time ooooooooooo...... God help Us....... The Gift of God is without repentance..... If My God actually gave a message for Wizkid, he'd create an opportunity for you to meet with him..... You for carry horn speaker mount for your Villa shout the prophecy na........ Go take your Med jare......
God works in mysterious ways my good sir; and it is not our duty to judge God or try to make sense of God's actions: remember the people of egypt, even after moses had told pharoah that he should allow the children of isreal leave egypt, he did'd believe God had to use moses to make his will known by allowing moses perform different miracles andmake prophecies:
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Malakh: 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
bolaino: bros i'm not trying to play smart or anything; ask logicboy and amanfrommars; even folykaze; we all used to be compadres in atheism/agnosticism; but gradually the lord started showing himself to me in ways that i could not understand; the things i used to do before in the world i no longer find pleasure in them; for example anybody who used to know me will tell you that i used to be a chain smoker; i used to smoke four packs of dunhill switch within twelve hours, but now the very smell of ciggarrettes irritates me; Na God; no be my power bros; God has been showing me things that i never thought could happen; God has been showing me about his new plan for salvation the devil has been working very hard to control and enslave souls in the guise of the new age ideaology; but God wants to change things now: because it is not the wish of God for any man to perish; God loves each and every one of us dearly; more than you would ever imagine; as insignificant or tiny as u might feel God has a plan for you; i will sing praises unto his name:
God does not love everybody, because you stopped smoking doesn't have anything to do with God,smoking is not sin, and yes He created some people to perish but I don't blame you, youve been drinking a lot of adulterated wine, I dont need anybody to tell me that you've been indoctrinated with christianity
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by whiteroses(f): 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
@ OP, you actually are committing a sin of blasphemy against God, because God picked that boy and blessed him as an entertainer, when it's time for him to stop shinning as God wrote, he will! This reminds me of one yeye prophetess that told me to stop work and uni and start gospel singing grin, after she recovered from a strange illness she confessed in church in form of a testimony that she washed her eyes spiritually in one demon river in Nigeria was how she is able to hear and see from god. I advise you ask them to stop following you and let us hear word abeg

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by kolidave: 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
whiteroses: @ OP, you actually are committing a sin of blasphemy against God, because God picked that boy and blessed him as an entertainer, when it's time for him to stop shinning as God wrote, he will! This reminds me of one yeye prophetess that told me to stop work and uni and start gospel singing grin, after she recovered from a strange illness she confessed in church in form of a testimony that she washed her eyes spiritually in one demon river in Nigeria was how she is able to hear and see from god. I advise you ask them to stop following you and let us hear word abeg
God picked him and blessed him as an entertainer to be singing such lewd songs without reasonable meaning? Ur really funny... Plz learn to pick ur words wisely when it comes to the matter of our creator.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by whiteroses(f): 12:01am On Nov 26, 2013
kolidave: God picked him and blessed him as an entertainer to be singing such lewd songs without reasonable meaning? Ur really funny... Plz learn to pick ur words wisely when it comes to the matter of our creator.

God is not anti social, he is blessed by God in his field if you like it or not, because wizzy is not born again does not mean God hates him. Na him Destiny be that, you that you dont sing lewd songs, do you have six figures in your bank account if I may ask? I think not! Entertainment should not be carried on the head like gele. You will be surprised that he prays and fasts.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by jahbiz: 12:08am On Nov 26, 2013
the prophecy about the end of world and rapture are already in the bible except u dônt have one or u fail to read it.[quote
author=bolaino] obadiah made a prophecy about me and that prophecy has
come to pass, he also made a prophecy about the end of the world and
signs to herald the rapture, and so far i have seen with my eyes some of
these prophecies coming to pass. If i have insulted you in any way sir,
i am sorry, but i stand by the comments i have made. Thank you
sir.[/quote]
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by kolidave: 12:09am On Nov 26, 2013
whiteroses:

God is not anti social, he is blessed by God in his field if you like it or not, because wizzy is not born again does not mean God hates him. Na him Destiny be that, you that you dont sing lewd songs, do you have six figures in your bank account if I may ask? I think not! Entertainment should not be carried on the head like gele. You will be surprised that he prays and fasts.
wowww I'm dumbfounded. Sso u tell me God blesses him with the kinda songs and lyrics he sings out! if a thief is successful in his work he's also blessed by God? So no matter what u do ,as long as ur successful in the field your blessed by God? Plz have a rethink of your statement$

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 12:12am On Nov 26, 2013
kolidave: wowww I'm dumbfounded. Sso u tell me God blesses him with the kinda songs and lyrics he sings out! if a thief is successful in his work he's also blessed by God? So no matter what u do ,as long as ur successful in the field your blessed by God? Plz have a rethink of your statement$
excellent reply sire:

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by whiteroses(f): 12:14am On Nov 26, 2013
kolidave: wowww I'm dumbfounded. Sso u tell me God blesses him with the kinda songs and lyrics he sings out! if a thief is successful in his work he's also blessed by God? So no matter what u do ,as long as ur successful in the field your blessed by God? Plz have a rethink of your statement$

Its Gods blessings, he is an entertainer, in entertainment we have things of sexual nature as long as you are 18 because we all are aware of it, we have vanity because that what we do etc etc stop thinking too far. How is wizkid a sinner? so Tiwa savage, Genevieve nnaji, psquare etc they are all sinners? Shey deeper life lon loni? or are you under 18? let end this argument please.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 12:20am On Nov 26, 2013
whiteroses:

Its Gods blessings, he is an entertainer, in entertainment we have things of sexual nature as long as you are 18 because we all are aware of it, we have vanity because that what we do etc etc stop thinking too far. How is wizkid a sinner? so Tiwa savage, Genevieve nnaji, psquare etc they are all sinners? Shey deeper life lon loni? or are you under 18? let end this argument please.
may the salvation of God be upon you sir; REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by kolidave: 12:25am On Nov 26, 2013
whiteroses:

this actually made me laugh. Buh ur still wrong. I'm not judging anyone buh plz look at this matter from the right perspective and reconsider. These songs they sing can it glorify God and does it pass good messages across for the betterment of the world. Thanx

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Tbken: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
bolaino: may the salvation of God be upon you sir; REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.
Big boy...you are getting fame with ur prophecy...every page on ma facebook is about you and your prophecy...Information ng has it,pulse ng has it..infact u ar now popular...buh i ve dis to tell you-you and ur generation unborn will be blessed if u are real...buh if wat u said is a joke fabricated by u because u ar a xtian u wil be doomed..u knw even d bible said curse is d person who says God said wen God did nt say anytin..many xtian hv bin rendered useless in for dis xem reason..so broda tink about dis,ive notin against u...read numbers 23vs19 if u are sure God gv u a message 4 wizzy

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
Tbken: Big boy...you are getting fame with ur prophecy...every page on ma facebook is about you and your prophecy...Information ng has it,pulse ng has it..infact u ar now popular...buh i ve dis to tell you-you and ur generation unborn will be blessed if u are real...buh if wat u said is a joke fabricated by u because u ar a xtian u wil be doomed..u knw even d bible said curse is d person who says God said wen God did nt say anytin..many xtian hv bin rendered useless in for dis xem reason..so broda tink about dis,ive notin against u...read numbers 23vs19 if u are sure God gv u a message 4 wizzy
my goodsire i want to assure you that ni fear the wrath of God so much; because if our creator the alpha and omega could use moses to part the red sea; and the sea swallowed all the enemies of isreal; i know more about the wrath of God than most people; when the prophecies about jesus was revealed to isaiah he was scared shitless: God is not man and as thus we should not use his name in vain

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Tbken: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
bolaino: my goodsire i want to assure you that ni fear the wrath of God so much; because if our creator the alpha and omega could use moses to part the red sea; and the sea swallowed all the enemies of isreal; i know more about the wrath of God than most people; when the prophecies about jesus was revealed to isaiah he was scared shitless: God is not man and as thus we should not use his name in vain
Dont make the mistake of Moses,goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by stanliwise(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Balino, I am not here to jugde you
because if i do i will only harm myself and i am not here to support either but am here for the truth. I want to also advice people to stop criticising Balino. I can bet that 99.99999% of the people critising do not know if Balino is right or wrong. They are merely following the crowd or judging from previous experience.
If Balino is lying or making false prophecies, i am just too sorry for him cause he will not go unpunished.
But if it is true he will be rewarded by God for his courage.

NOTE TO CRITISIZERS
whetter Balino is a true of false prophet you are in no place to judge and if anyone has done that let him ask God for forgiveness.

NOTE TO BALINO
If your prophecies are true then do not try justify yourself to those who would not believe you, for it is God's message and not your's.
In doing that, it will look as if you are looking for self glory.
Don't prove yourself and justify yourself just carry on your Good work and concentrate on more better thing of God for you and win more soul for his kingdom. And let God carry out his action.
I hope it helps.

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 12:07am On Dec 08, 2013
stanliwise: Balino, I am not here to jugde you
because if i do i will only harm myself and i am not here to support either but am here for the truth. I want to also advice people to stop criticising Balino. I can bet that 99.99999% of the people critising do not know if Balino is right or wrong. They are merely following the crowd or judging from previous experience.
If Balino is lying or making false prophecies, i am just too sorry for him cause he will not go unpunished.
But if it is true he will be rewarded by God for his courage.

NOTE TO CRITISIZERS
whetter Balino is a true of false prophet you are in no place to judge and if anyone has done that let him ask God for forgiveness.

NOTE TO BALINO
If your prophecies are true then do not try justify yourself to those who would not believe you, for it is God's message and not your's.
In doing that, it will look as if you are looking for self glory.
Don't prove yourself and justify yourself just carry on your Good work and concentrate on more better thing of God for you and win more soul for his kingdom. And let God carry out his action.
I hope it helps.
thank you very much sire for your wonderful advice, I have learnt to. Just allow people be, like you insinuated you can only force the camel to the stream but you can not force it to drink fromthe stream,

I have heard your advice sire, and I'm already on that, the reason I've been trying to explain to most folks who are here hating on me without trying to find out if what I'm saying is real or not is that I do not want their. Souls to be destroyed, my good sire, I swear to you, I have seen a tiny fragment of the wrath of God physically with my two koro koro eyes, so I do not even wish that for all my enemies, not to talk about people I love and care about,

I might not know you,but I love you my brother, I do not know you before I can love you, cos. The bible admonishes us to love our neighbors as we love ourselves. So sire, my point is that I love everybody and the reason I try to explain is to make them understand more, but I knoww it's only the holy spirit that can really touch one's soul, and if the holy spirit can change me, then I do not believe there is anybody in this world who God can not change,

But thanks sire for the advice, I'll learn not to pay too much heed to criticizers.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by ezme(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2013
bolaino: thank you very much sire for your wonderful advice, I have learnt to. Just allow people be, like you insinuated you can only force the camel to the stream but you can not force it to drink fromthe stream,

I have heard your advice sire, and I'm already on that, the reason I've been trying to explain to most folks who are here hating on me without trying to find out if what I'm saying is real or not is that I do not want their. Souls to be destroyed, my good sire, I swear to you, I have seen a tiny fragment of the wrath of God physically with my two koro koro eyes, so I do not even wish that for all my enemies, not to talk about people I love and care about,

I might not know you,but I love you my brother, I do not know you before I can love you, cos. The bible admonishes us to love our neighbors as we love ourselves. So sire, my point is that I love everybody and the reason I try to explain is to make them understand more, but I knoww it's only the holy spirit that can really touch one's soul, and if the holy spirit can change me, then I do not believe there is anybody in this world who God can not change,

But thanks sire for the advice, I'll learn not to pay too much heed to criticizers.

I find the "bolded" dubious. That which you have not seen you cannot love. Even ideas are conceptualized and visualized before you can project emotions on them. what you have no mental image of, you cannot love.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by stanliwise(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
bolaino: thank you very much sire for your wonderful advice, I have learnt to. Just allow people be, like you insinuated you can only force the camel to the stream but you can not force it to drink fromthe stream,

K, i understand your point but you must be careful and moderate with people.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2013
Yes sire, thanks again for the advice. You are blessed sir.
stanliwise:
K, i understand your point but you must be careful and moderate with people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) / Does God Tell Us Who to Marry? / Pope Francis Swears-In Peter Okpaleke As Cardinal Of The Roman Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.