Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,844 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Prophecy For Wizkid Musician - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy For Wizkid Musician (35328 Views)

Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecy For 2016 / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by aventura: 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
Pls wizkid listen to the op
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: huh ?

are you shocked? I am wishing you well bro......because your prophetic works will earn you serious beating in my hood. The court here is brutal than sharia court. Lol.

You and your brah were making prophecy on world war 3...... That guy should have been out while you arrested. Then we will know God has truely sent you.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

what the heck is prediction and prophesy you making special here? Do you play lotto and nairabet? Have you meant people making accurate prediction of games? So i still cant find whats special about Obadiah prophecy.

You not insulting but your person..... Sorry for yourself
leave the man alone. he does not want to dwell with the likes of you in the clutches of satan. why is it hard for you to accept ? misery loves company smdh

3 Likes

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by LMAyedun(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Ha....i think there should be a law against public nuisancy. People like Obadiah and TB should be in jail for causing public panic through their failed prophecy. They would have serve as lesson to Bolaino and other Lunatics called christians.

Haba!!! Bros... Too harsh.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
And this made front page?

This is public nuisancy
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
bolaino: this is a prophecy for wizkid, God wants you back, he wants to take back the talent he has given you. He wants you to start singing for him. Thus saith the lord. PS: this is from me to you wizkid, you know i'm right, the dreams and the strange sensation of awe you experience most times. Thats God mann, come to him and the joy you think you have now ill be smitherins where his joy his
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!! I'm dead yo grin grin grin

And how exactly did God minister this prophecy to you--did you have a vision or what? I just wanna know grin
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Polio: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
bolaino: this is a prophecy for wizkid, God wants you back, he wants to take back the talent he has given you. He wants you to start singing for him. Thus saith the lord. PS: this is from me to you wizkid, you know i'm right, the dreams and the strange sensation of awe you experience most times. Thats God mann, come to him and the joy you think you have now ill be smitherins where his joy his

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: what previous prophesy ? everyone but yourself know what i said. i said before obama leaves office. has he left yet ? he leaves in 3 years time

lol,I have to save this for reference sake. I'm sure you'll come up with something else after three years cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: leave the man alone. he does not want to dwell with the likes of you in the clutches of satan. why is it hard for you to accept ? misery loves company smdh

love from the prophet that only see war and massive death? I see jail for your kinds

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
rationalmind:

lol,I have to save this for reference sake. I'm sure you'll come up with something else after three years cheesy

I think this time the eagle will cage him. Lol. One of his brother is in prison now. Lol

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
FOLYKAZE: And this made front page?

This is public nuisancy

You can imagine. Now I know what it takes for a thread to make front page. Write nonsense and include the name of a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by seangy4konji: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
u r seeing thingzzz
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Enegod(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
aManFromMars: Wizkid is on his way....

As soon as he finds Caro.
grin
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by logica(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
DK Jaleel: grin grin grin
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
aventura: E be like say obadiah dey fuvk mukina

could be truth. I am suspecting Seun to be Gay. He could have meet Obadiah or something.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by onyekachee(f): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
my God!this is not worth front page na

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by paulworld(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
so this is on the front page shit, nairaland is a waste bin
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: no guarantees bruv. i only make suggestions to the holding thread. the person who does the final picking is murkina2. so fingers crossed

tis done bolaino. fingers crossed that murkina picks it

So he handed over everything to her?...smh. The power of a woman.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by ifoundmyperfect: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
So we now have a Prophet here on NL?
Terrific!
Prophet, any prophecy for me?

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by IAMBREEZY: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
U dey play with ban bah,i pity u.
aventura: E be like say obadiah dey fuvk mukina
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Ashley2389: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
Afrobasic: Just incase this hits front page

I was here grin
what's with nairalanders and frontpage sef, is there something I'm missing?
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by camaro(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
Seconded by me cool
Afrobasic: Just incase this hits front page

I was here grin
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by tellwisdom: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
bolaino: my brethren God's eternal salvation plan confounds human logic. Humans expect salvation to come in ways humans normally experience it like through strong, powerful, authourity figures. God promises to bring salvation that will transform the world's power structures. Pls this should be taken seriously, pls obadiah777 take this to the front page pls i beg of you sire.

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Sodiq3(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
una no tel me say TB joshua gets account for nairaland nw..oga o..End Time prophecy

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Danhumprey: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
MonsieurCoder: #In wizkids voice

Broke people always think they have an opinion sad

#in Rick Ross voice

I am talking money you are here talking nonsense tongue

Prophecy ko AmateurPhecy Ni mstchhhwwww
LMAO.................

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Idrismusty97(m): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
[size=30pt] Na wa ooo [/size]
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by cumpaddre(m): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
I'm highly disappointed. The MOD that suggested this poo to make front-page is making a joke outta this forum. The MOD that eventually pushed it to the front page should be examined. Mtcheeww!

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
chai. . . , where is Nairaland Headed
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by aronbillz: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
Someone shud pls tell r.kelly de same tin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers / COZA Members Unbothered As They Dance Amidst Pst Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Saga / Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.