Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Prophecy For Wizkid Musician - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy For Wizkid Musician (35120 Views)

Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecy For 2016 / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
ifoundmyperfect: So we now have a Prophet here on NL?
Terrific!
Prophet, any prophecy for me?
yes. keep nairalanding. it is good for the blood pressure << prophesy for you grin grin
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by DJDOLA(m): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
E be like say 2go team don buy nairaland from seun hand ooooo

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by freecocoa(f): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
Well wizkid has been seeing things, 11 years old he's been seeing things, he's been smoking since so he understands what came over you.

OP don't worry, in a few hours you go get yaself.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by DJDOLA(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: yes. keep nairalanding. it is good for the blood pressure << prophesy for you grin grin
ho I c...pls mood can u pls move dis topic 2 joke section

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
Idrismusty97: @mods i recommend this thread for front page Since na nonsense dey enter frontpage these days.grin
so as an adult who thinks rationally, do you think giving a prophecy to wizkid about God, on nairaland is nonsense, and a topic that says "a nairalander with ini edo" is good front page material, I pray for my nairaland brethren everyday, that God should deliver us from the hands of lucifer,

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by redcliff: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
bolaino: sir there will be no such law, u know why sir? Cos u can not fight against the prophets of God, as for my prophecies, they come from the lord and i say them the way itthey are revealed to me, as for obadiah, he has proven himself that he is being guided by the hand of God, as for prophet TB joshua, i have nothing to say other than for you to read revelation 2:9

obadiah is a false prophet for this singular comment

obadiah777: silly man. he should have denied christ their and not been shot. what he doesnt know is you dont deny christ with your mouth. you deny christ with your deeds. so simply saying 'i deny christ' just so as not to be shot is in fact not an actual denial of christ. denial of christ is in your deeds. like scripture says be wise as serpents. this dude is not wise at all

https://www.nairaland.com/1523664/boko-haram-shot-man-head-refusing

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
joe4christ:

I will hold you by your word in 3 yrears time, that's if you're still alive gringringrin
grin 3 years aint a long time buddy. anyday between now and 3 years. anyday wink
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by idrezee(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin oh ye scoffers why do ye scoff. open your eyes and look around you. the world as we know it is on its last legs. in a matter of months the nukes will start flying. 36 months maximum ( 3 years )
so d world'll end in 3years time aii? Maybe Jesus'll now come like next year or after 2015 elections, den in 2016 dat'll b it. Vision 20/20/20 'll b in heaven I guess. U need 2 read books my brother, read books and know how d human mind works, and stop misplacing hallucinations or mere feverish dreams 4 prophecy. We r seeing d signs of d last days yes, but 4 somebody 2 even give d world 3years 2 go extinct? I pray I live till den and I'll put d@ in my reminder now, u said d world'll end in @most 1095 days from 2day (3years) on d 1096th day I'll remind d world u said dat and if I dont make it 2 d@ tym, somebody pls remind him on 1096th day and if d world did indeed end den u remind us of ur victory in HEAVEN. I don't believe in d guesses and predictions diz present generation calls prohecy. Do u know over 100 people predicted worldwide yesterday dat Arsenal 'll win 2-0? Like 20 even said Giroud 'll score both goals and if somebody did predict all dis correctly including d mistake from Boruc, etc and if it comes 2 pass u'll sart talking bout prophecy. Maybe u r right but me I don't BELIEVE it.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
Who is this God exactly? Ain't we all Gods ourselves? The white man sees himself as superior to black,Arabs do too.... What is wrong with the black man seeing himself as a God? No wonder they said our IQ is the lowest!

Wizkid is a God,why should he move closer to another God? Doesn't make sense! Must Wizkid become a slave like our black christianfolks?
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Obascoetubi: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
i heared dem say wizkid is an illuminAnti
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
idrezee: so d world'll end in 3years time aii? Maybe Jesus'll now come like next year or after 2015 elections, den in 2016 dat'll b it. Vision 20/20/20 'll b in heaven I guess. U need 2 read books my brother, read books and know how d human mind works, and stop misplacing hallucinations or mere feverish dreams 4 prophecy. We r seeing d signs of d last days yes, but 4 somebody 2 even give d world 3years 2 go extinct? I pray I live till den and I'll put d@ in my reminder now, u said d world'll end in @most 1095 days from 2day (3years) on d 1096th day I'll remind d world u said dat and if I dont make it 2 d@ tym, somebody pls remind him on 1096th day and if d world did indeed end den u remind us of ur victory in HEAVEN. I don't believe in d guesses and predictions diz present generation calls prohecy. Do u know over 100 people predicted worldwide yesterday dat Arsenal 'll win 2-0? Like 20 even said Giroud 'll score both goals and if somebody did predict all dis correctly including d mistake from Boruc, etc and if it comes 2 pass u'll sart talking bout prophecy. Maybe u r right but me I don't BELIEVE it.
the world is not ending. the world is never ending. it is the ages that is ending. the end of the current world order as we see it today. all cities will be nuked out of existence. no more city living. the world is going back to the organic way it was created to be. the kingdom of heaven would be established on earth. the rulership of the world is switching hands and it would never be left to carnal men again. angelic men ( 144,000 ) will rule from henceforth and forever.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: grin 3 years aint a long time buddy. anyday between now and 3 years. anyday wink

Btw now and 3 years Obadiah's world will end.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
ifeness:

Btw now and 3 years Obadiah's world will end.
i am immortal. my world can never end cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
With this post,bolaino,u leave no trace that u once travelled the path of thought.You sound even more pathetic than joagbaje.It's your life anyway.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: the world is not ending. the world is never ending. it is the ages that is ending. the end of the current world order as we see it today. all cities will be nuked out of existence. no more city living. the world is going back to the organic way it was created to be. the kingdom of heaven would be established on earth. the rulership of the world is switching hands and it would never be left to carnal men again. angelic men ( 144,000 ) will rule from henceforth and forever.

There are parallel worlds,so which world are you talking about? If your world will end,fine! Do not try spreading your negative thoughts and ideas to others! It takes a negative mind to predict negativity. everyone is not as weak minded as you are...stop spreading fear!
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
freecocoa: Well wizkid has been seeing things, 11 years old he's been seeing things, he's been smoking since so he understands what came over you.

OP don't worry, in a few hours you go get yaself.
. Wizkid is a very special son of God, because the lord says he was dedicated to him, if you think I'm lying ask his mother, ask her about the battles she fought when she was pregnant with him, and also ask her how God delivered her, God has come to take what was promised him,

It's time for wizkid to start using his wonderful talents for God, God wants him to join the other NOAHs in the world to sing about the incoming flood, "let us sing about the coming flood. Let us tell them to come to the ark of salvation, like in the days of noah, they were merrying, drinking fornicating, doing all sorts of evil, they mocked noah, but when the rain started, it was too late" wizkid harken to your creator
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by seangy4konji: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
better change where u deh buy your SK before it finish your brain.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by georgecso(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
It baffles me how some of these so called atheist react. They rain you with insults and call you names. Unfortunately some Christians have joined in these tit for tat game... We should learn to respect ourselves and others. The fact is that we all know the truth but we keep struggling with it. Let us listen to that inner voice. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by ifoundmyperfect: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
bolaino: . Wizkid is a very special son of God, because the lord says he was dedicated to him, if you think I'm lying ask his mother, ask her about the battles she fought when she was pregnant with him, and also ask her how God delivered her, God has come to take what was promised him,

It's time for wizkid to start using his wonderful talents for God, God wants him to join the other NOAHs in the world to sing about the incoming flood, "let us sing about the coming flood. Let us tell them to come to the ark of salvation, like in the days of noah, they were merrying, drinking fornicating, doing all sorts of evil, they mocked noah, but when the rain started, it was too late" wizkid harken to your creator

When and where the flood they from come. May I for fit begin build my ark and sell my properties close to the coast.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
seangy4konji: better change where u deh buy your SK before it finish your brain.
and the lord will make the foolishness of man wisdom to the Godly.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by rhames(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
Praise the Lord. Halleluyah!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Rummenigge(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
Wizkid gotta use his talent for God mayneee, all this kids started from the church choir. BTW nobody knows when the world will end, but the signs are showing we are in the last days.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by sladen(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
Na only wizkid God wan use?? Terry g nko??
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Rummenigge(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
georgecso: It baffles me how some of these so called atheist react. They rain you with insults and call you names. Unfortunately some Christians have joined in these tit for tat game... We should learn to respect ourselves and others. The fact is that we all know the truth but we keep struggling with it. Let us listen to that inner voice. Shalom
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by idrezee(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: the world is not ending. the world is never ending. it is the ages that is ending. the end of the current world order as we see it today. all cities will be nuked out of existence. no more city living. the world is going back to the organic way it was created to be. the kingdom of heaven would be established on earth. the rulership of the world is switching hands and it would never be left to carnal men again. angelic men ( 144,000 ) will rule from henceforth and forever.
and all diz 'll happen in 2016 or 1095 days from now aii? Dat'll b fun, no more PDP, NYSC, etc. 'll there still b unis? Wil I still watch BPL? Ouch! I just saw d "organic ways it was created 2 be" u mean goin back 2 Garden of Eden, bn naked, etc. All buildings'll b demolished ofcos (even Burj khalifa) gosh! Dat fyn house. Wats "angelic men" human angels or half human half angels. 'Ll de still b diff countries or just one entity, I'm asking cos I'm imagining an "angelic man" bn d GCOFR of Nigeria or 'll it b just one world president, etc. All d same, we'll remind u on d 1096th day dats if nairaland still exists due 2 d revolution.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
obadiah777: what previous prophesy ? everyone but yourself know what i said. i said before obama leaves office. has he left yet ? he leaves in 3 years time
Even if he leaves in 1000 years time,your prophecy will yet fail.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by SOLMICHAEL(m): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
Deuteronomy 18:19-22 says <19> And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I WILL REQUIRE IT OF HIM. <20> But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which i have not commanded him to speak, or that speak in the name of other gods, EVEN THAT PROPHET SHALL DIE. <21> And if thou say in thine heart, how shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? <22> When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him. "MY HUMBLE ADVICE TO YOU ALL IS JUST TO KEEP WATCHING AND DON'T JUGDE" more vision to ur eyes sir
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by seangy4konji: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
U deh maddt...U nor see say efcc arrest stella oduah uhn?u nor see wen dem go help student weh deh on strikena wizkid u deh call make hin con deh sing...why u no go get mic deh sing abi cold catch ur voice....MUMU...
bolaino: and the lord will make the foolishness of man wisdom to the Godly.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by GetGuide: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
bolaino: this is a prophecy for wizkid, God wants you back, he wants to take back the talent he has given you. He wants you to start singing for him. Thus saith the lord. PS: this is from me to you wizkid, you know i'm right, the dreams and the strange sensation of awe you experience most times. Thats God mann, come to him and the joy you think you have now ill be smitherins where his joy his

Preach it brother, let him hear what the spirit is saying undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by lolaxavier(m): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
Na wa o... you want to render Wizkid poor like you by fire by force abi...It's so amazing that you have been chosen to speak out this prophecy. Na who send you? Hahahahaha, very funny. Ok, God told me to tell you Bolanio to stop posting messages on Nairaland and go under Ojuelegba bridge every Monday to Friday to preach to Agbero. If you don't do it....hmmmmmm......
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
idrezee: and all diz 'll happen in 2016 or 1095 days from now aii? Dat'll b fun, no more PDP, NYSC, etc. 'll there still b unis? Wil I still watch BPL? Ouch! I just saw d "organic ways it was created 2 be" u mean goin back 2 Garden of Eden, bn naked, etc. All buildings'll b demolished ofcos (even Burj khalifa) gosh! Dat fyn house. Wats "angelic men" human angels or half human half angels. 'Ll de still b diff countries or just one entity, I'm asking cos I'm imagining an "angelic man" bn d GCOFR of Nigeria or 'll it b just one world president, etc. All d same, we'll remind u on d 1096th day dats if nairaland still exists due 2 d revolution.
-no more cars
-no more PDP
-no unis
-what is BPL ?
-yup going back to how it was in the beginning
-we were never naked. being naked means without protection. and yes we would be ( naked ) because there will no more be predators. you will not need to be protected
-all skyscrapers and tall buildings will be demolished. a building should not be more than 3 storey tall
-angelic men are men who have been spiritually resurrected. they have the inability to sin. they cant sin anymore. like righteous robots. the part of their spirit that gives in to sin has being removed. they are spiritually unilateral. thats an angelic man
-yes there would be different nations but no integration. everyone will go back to his own nation of people. so nations of people would exist by themselves eg ethiopians wil live only with ethiopians. no more race mixing or races living together like you have in america etc. segregation
wink

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Atigba: 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
The op is sick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye / APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.