Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Paul Okoye Reveals Why He Didn't Marry Same Day With Peter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paul Okoye Reveals Why He Didn't Marry Same Day With Peter (704 Views)

Why I Didn't Marry Her. / "I Didn't Marry My Wife Because Of Her Wealth' Aremu Afolayan Says / Can This Be Love:woman Set To Marry Same Man Who Jilted Her At The Alter Thrice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Reveals Why He Didn't Marry Same Day With Peter by cleangurl: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-x68y7JiNOaU/UpGa7AZghJI/AAAAAAAAjEI/rtHZwiIBIxw/s1600/Paul-Okoye-and-Fiance.jpg[/img]
In a chat with Hiptv, Paul explained why they didn't get married same day.

He said it was because of the difference in their women's tribes. Peter's wife Lola is Yoruba while Paul's fiancée Anita is Igbo, so their traditional marriage will hold at her hometown.

Paul however hinted that they may have a joint white wedding.

>>CLICK TO SEE MORE INTERESTING CELEB GIST<<
Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He Didn't Marry Same Day With Peter by christaddicted: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
ok o.. We dey.
Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He Didn't Marry Same Day With Peter by sonofanarchy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Help Over This Issue... / Guys, Would You Say Yes If The Woman You Love Pops The Question Before You Do? / How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.