Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Rest In Peace Vivianc. - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rest In Peace Vivianc. (57540 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by tintingz(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
I still remember her reply about kissing in public...

Re: Do Nigerian Couples Kiss In
Public?? by vivianc(f): 9:47am On
Nov 01, 2012

tintingz: Ladies. . .Am not talking of
the one they do or you do in
weddings. . .i mean kissing in front of
everyone in the street, bus stops,
eatery etc @vivian chinaza, "and you
will do it again". . .na so you like
kissing kissing
Yes o.........I could kiss all day, any
where and live on that.

www.nairaland.com/1089938/nigerian-couples-kiss-public

Vivian oooh!! sad sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Truckpusher(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
druid06:

I'm not saying her memory ghouls be forgotten. She would always remain dear and sweet to those who know she is. The thread is unhealthy and not helping her memory.

A rememberance and a final good bye salute should be done in her birthday which from what I've read on this thread is soon. She's gone and no amount of mourning would bring her back. I don't know who she is or where she's gone to but I'm sure she doesn't want to be mourned but to be remembered by those who loved her and those who hold her dear.
I do think you have a point...though it's better for people to express their grief in times like this than to bottle it up......bottling it up is the unhealthy part takes place.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by druid06(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
Truckpusher: I do think you have a point...though it's better for people to express their grief in times like this than to bottle it up......bottling it up is the unhealthy part takes place.

Different strokes for different folks. I was just giving a friendly advice.

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Amhappy(f): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
Death,A necessary passage to immortality. We have lost Vivian and only hope heaven gained her. Rest in peace vivianc. May God console her family and friends.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
You need to sleep Idowu..........please
Ok...Let me try...I'm hoping she'll show up in my dreams and tell me bye cry cry

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by druid06(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
Truckpusher: I do think you have a point...though it's better for people to express their grief in times like this than to bottle it up......bottling it up is the unhealthy part takes place.

Different strokes for different folks. I was just giving a friendly advice.

I'll drink to her memory. It seems she was really loved by many.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Caracta(f): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
This thread is something else. I don't think i can fully concentrate at work. I'm shaking already. This is sad. It's still hard to say goodbye.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
jennykadry: The same VivianC I was discussing "soul mate" with the other day? you people are kidding me

I tire o my sister.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MariaGoretti: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ok...Let me try...I'm hoping she'll show up in my dreams and tell me bye cry cry
am not ssure she will say that to you.

cus she still lives in your heart.

but I hope she convince you to stop mourning and be happy....who knows?

inugo?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
After reading her intro in fun room, I so much hailed her I even yabbed the guys they r missing something. Told her if I were a guy, I will go for her cos she is a wifey material. So real and hardworking.
Shiiit happens.
It is well.
I feel more for d family. So devastating for a parent to bury their child(an adult for that matter)
May we never xperience that.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
^Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MariaGoretti: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
yellowpawpaw: After reading her intro in fun room, I so much hailed her I even yabbed the guys they r missing something. Told her if I were a guy, I will go for her cos she is a wifey material. So real and hardworking.
Shiiit happens.
It is well.
I feel more for d family. So devastating for a parent to bury their child(an adult for that matter)
amen o
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by dre11(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Adieu beautiful soul

you made so much impact in this faceless forum that your memories will always lingers on our heart.
You had your chance, you run the race and hope the little you did will make you win a medal at the end of life.

Hope ure had the chance to be with your best friend in the other world.

Bye!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Wait a minute , this insensitive dude actually reported to you after posting some insensitive comments hear...haba!
This guy is plain sick and i shouldn't have engaged him.
And finally ,i hate being warned ,you could just say it without calling it a 'warning' please next time talk to me, no more warning i'm not daft.
Thank you.

lol

Take it easy. He didn't report to me. I sent him a warning mail, but he couldn't read it. And I included you in the post cos I see you also don't wanna stop.

Just take things easy.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Anuoluwap(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
@OP you don c plenty attention o.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Miner13: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
Did you mean she's gone
pls to where
its like i am lost some how
somebody pls scream the name
VVVVVVVIIIIIIIIVVVVVIIIIIAAAAANNNNNCCCCC!!!ooooooo
do not tell me she wil not answer
oh God but why?
Sobbing
cry cry cry

had to say but left with no choice
RIP VIVIANC
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nairalanders we need to be a wee bit sympathetic. undecided
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by ikekings1: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo: Ikekings, talk nau cry cry cry
Hmmm. My dear i'm short of words ooo. I don't knw wat to say. cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kuphid(f): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jeeeeeez! Can't believe this! Just like that? Read her comments on e summit, was impressed, bumped into her diary last week, 'pursuit of happiness' read from d beginning to the end, I was inspired and I was hoping she could continue with d update.

Gosh! This is so unfair! Am broken.

Vivian, please return if possible
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
yellowpawpaw: After reading her intro in fun room, I so much hailed her I even yabbed the guys they r missing something. Told her if I were a guy, I will go for her cos she is a wifey material. So real and hardworking.
Shiiit happens.
It is well.
Yellow, first born!!!! Haaaa!

vivianc: I'm Vivian, almost 26, from Imo State, single and still mingling. Was born in Anambra State, lived in Aba for a short period of time but grew up in PHC, and now I live in Bayelsa State.

I'm a part time student of University of Portharcourt, reading Accounting and in my final year. Looking forward to being an Auditor soon, then go back to school and study law.

Aside almost having a B.sc in Accounting, i'm also a very creative person just for fun. I bake cakes, do venue decor, braid hair, make beads and would love to go for fashion designing when i have the resources. All these i do is just to make myself a better woman.

Does believing in God makes one a christian? Ok, I believe in God but i don't do religion. Dont believe in church; hardly go to one, not holy and spiricoco, neither do i fear eternal damnation. My morals come from listening and believing my conscience.

I describe myself as a smart, principled, strong and compassionate woman. I'm homely, a good cook, caring, honest to an extent, a hard worker and a perseverer. I'm neither quiet nor loud. I love having fun; it doesn,t matter what i do, it just has to be fun. I,m sociable, hospitable, go to clud once in months, don't drink anything alcoholic. I,m crazy in a decent way, i'm spontaneous. Most times i play it safe while sometimes i just close my eyes and leap, fall, hit my head on the ground, get up, dust myself off, deal with the mess and move on. I'm romantic, very emotional, and sensitive. I cry alot, i cry when i listen to emotional music or watch emotional movies.

I'm a firm believer of love even tho it hasn't been fair to me. I'm not giving up on it.

My fav food is garri with ofe olugbu/oha or Afang. Hardly do ice cream, sharwama etc cos i like being in shape. I also work out alot cos i tend towards being plus sized.

I'm not really a sports person, not that into soccer either. I do more outdoor activities than indoors'; swimming, Badminton.

I love watching movies; strictly American. I could be a fire dancer or a terrible one; it depends. I love music, I also sing sometimes or used to sing.

I look good in black and fab in red. Fashion doesn't trip me, i wear what i like. I'm addicted to bum shorts, not so good.

Vivian has been through hell in life but in all it has made me a stronger person. Hardwork, determination and perseverance are my mantra, so for me there is no shortcut to life, and there is not get rich quick syndrome.

I'm the first child of the family, my mum is the most important person in my life. My dad is the reason i struggle everyday, i love seeing that proud look on his face when he would say to someone "that's my daughter." My kid bro is my partner in crime, my 2 kid sisters dont like me that much, yes, i'm always the 'bad cop.' My other 2 brothers are my pests, it doesn't matter if i eat or not "sister must buy me this......" This is my family, the only people that love me unconditionally.

I have few real friends. A gf whom I love so much, and 2 other amazing ladies that i met here, on NL and i love them too.

I believe in marriage and family. Would wanna get married someday and maybe have 3 kids.

Weaknesses: Don't ever get me angry. Impatience, intolerance, stubborness and a perfectionist.

I'm not wild or wayward, but i'm neither a good nor a bad girl.

My best quote? "who are you when no one is watching?"

That's all.
My home gal!!!

9 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by tomzman: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
Still feeling sad. I just pray God grants her loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss. I still remember how surprised I was when she said she sometimes gets up to join a church in prayer when she hears them praying. I was like 'wow!'
It's so sad to know she's gone. I pray God grants her loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss. To my fellow nairalanders, most especially Idowu I say take heart. May God grant the rest of us long life.

RIP Vivian Chinaza.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fevk! Fevk! Feck! Fevk!!!!!!! Vivi, nwa daddy! I can't sleep o!! Ok lets gossip, lets do our usual guess d Nairalander game. U remember? Oh yea D 'he',d he wey dey use I love u confuse u? Ewo! 'HE' how far? I'm sooooooooo sorry!!!! cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
What a touching biography by Vivian. Onwu ajokaaa!!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by MariaGoretti: 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
hmm, i don tire sef
make I go sleep.

idowu, go sleep o......try abeg.

May the soul of Vivian Chinaza and the soul of all the faithful departed
through the mercy of God rest in peace, Amen.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Lilimax(f): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
berem: What a touching biography by Vivian. Onwu ajokaaa!!
O di egwu sad!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Edmanpumpin(m): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
R.I.P Vivian. May the good Lord give the family the fortitude to bear this great loss. Amen
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by jumzzy448: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
God...... cry cry cry can't believe dis.
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Hmmm....i don't know it will be my turn tomorrow oo.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
idowu pls posting your personal chats with her is just wrong and unnecessary. if she dint want the whole world to see while alive I dont think she wants them to now else she wouldnt have bothered sending a personal msg. pls stop it its wrong.

rip vivian

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Olugbenger(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
I've been saying RIP to various celebrities and different personalities on Nl but i never saw this coming.

RIP vivian! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I wish i knew u better before now.
embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by buklan4realyah(f): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
cant hold d tears cry cry cry.. GOD!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by dominique(f): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
For her loss to be felt so hugely on nairaland, I don't want to imagine what her family must be going through ryt now. I hope God comforts them while she rests. RIP Viv sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
stoned: idowu pls posting your personal chats with her its just wrong and unnecessary. if she dint want the whole world to see while alive I dont think she wants them to now else she wouldnt have bothered sending a personal msg. pls stop it its wrong.

rip vivian
I'm sorry... I'll take it off. sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (43) (Reply)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) / Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.