Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Rest In Peace Vivianc. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rest In Peace Vivianc. (57636 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by tomakint: 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
Vivian_Chinaza, if she is the one then I am short of words, I have encountered her on few occasions as I seldom visits and posts on Romance section! However, I have read her brilliant posts many times over and I can say she is indeed a gem, her advice are worthy of note and illuminating! She is a lively spirit, I can tell! 'Death be not proud, we know we owe you, we are all dreamers and our joy in paying you is when we are able to achieve our dreams'! Vivian_Chinaza, if that was really you, R.I.P
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by ignis: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
Please someone should tell me this is not the Vivianc I know on nairaland. We have lost a rare gem. We've been very close friends and been chating on BBM for over 8 months now, with the hope that we gonna see soon. I could vividly recall all she have taught me on relationship. She do tell me everything about herself without witholding any.
Death why do you have to snatch my lovely vivianc away?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by tellwisdom: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
berem: maka gini zi? TeHN can handle it na. A committee should be set up and contributions made to pay condolence to her people probably after her burial. She is just too good to let nairaland not do anything.

Please who's this person??....Can i join those to go pay the family a condolence?? sad

I'm still trying to figure, if it was this same gurl that has big yansh. RIP angel sad #Harsh Reality
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Fynestboi: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
cry cry RIP
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by lertee(f): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
Damn cry cry
RIP girl.
I feel so cold God.. sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
cdamsel: its not a bad idea,bt not now abeg,i can't even think straight or plan anything.make una chill 1st,i think she might wake up or something. I don't wanna believe the news just yet
Ok,I hope she comes to this thread by tomorrow and tell us its just a stunt. Lemme believe she is not dead. I hope its just a rumor. cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
tellwisdom:

Please who's this person??....Can i join those to go pay the family a condolence?? sad

I'm still trying to figure, if it was this same gurl that has big yansh. RIP angel sad #Harsh Reality
You don't have to display how silly you are. What do you mean by "the girl with big yansh". have you seen her before? Abeg respect yourself and stop spewing hocus pocus.

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
berem: Ok,I hope she comes to this thread by tomorrow and tell us its just a stunt. Lemme believe she is not dead. I hope its just a rumor. cry
it better be,i can't handle this kind trauma abeg 2 deaths in 2day? No ooo,abeg she better wake up asap angry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by crackhaus: 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
RIP vivian, I pray you're in a better place... Adieu!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by swtdarling(f): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
terrible!.RIP
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by bekee1(f): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
May her soul rest in peace......AMEN.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by SisiKill1: 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
May her soul rest in perfect peace and I pray God give those she left behind the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
tellwisdom:

We ain't kidding here tellwisdom, show her some respect angry. Which one is big nyansh? angry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Urine: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
RIP Vivianc, She was a very intelligent young lady. Why are young people in this country dying like this? I've lost three friends this year the same way; after a brief illness, I've heard series of other stories similar to this. It is sad!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by tellwisdom: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
berem: You don't have to display how silly you are. What do you mean by "the girl with big yansh". have you seen her before? Abeg respect yourself and stop spewing hocus pocus.

Are you out of your silly mind??....Even if i describe her as that. What about it?? angry #Bluddy hypocrites
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by ignis: 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
cdamsel: if u knew her u know know she is a neat freak,she rarely eats outside rather she would go hungry.

I don't think it's cholera,if it is why those buffalo's 4 hospital no find out & treat accordingly,all this could have been easily avoided na
You are right. The Vivianc I know doesn't eat outside. Most times she takes just fruits and she's ok.
*** But there is more to life than being precautious of what one eats or drink. Mr Death is very wicked, and snatch whoever he wants at anytime not minding the level of hygeine or carefulness.

I have completely loss apetite and have not been myself since I heard of Vivianc's death. She is the only nairalander I have her BBM and contact number and we do chat and communicate ofen. I just wish I could hold back the tears goshing from my eyes. My hope of sleeping this night have been dashed.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
tellwisdom:

Are you out of your silly mind??....Even if i describe her as that. What about it?? angry #Bluddy hypocrites

Nobody is being hypocritical. She's dead and we don't use some words with the dead. we should respect the dead. You're a nice person, so please at least do us this courtesy to just be nice in this thread

Some part of me is still waiting for her to post sth sad

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by tellwisdom: 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
Idowuogbo: Vivian, so na rip I go write on d 29th of Dec? Nwanyi a ga alu alu cry cry cry cry cry

Wetin this one dey talk?? sad...Goooooooooooo sit down abeggg angry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by xynerise: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
tellwisdom:

There is time to act stupi'd bro. Since no one is playing your stup'id games, you can go to bed.

Some people find joy in acting stupi'd undecided

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
Where are this mods?

This telleediot is a troll and all his posts should be hidden on this thread. Zero tolerance for eediots like him here. Royal Roy, Tgirl4Real where una dey
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by mechanicaldummie(m): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
lalaosky: Fùck you death, you're so partial. The people that deserve to die are out there after directly or indirectly taking people's life, living the good life and the innocent ones are dying. sadsad
Pal, don't think of it that way. Just think of Vivian's demise as leaving early to avoid the rush. GOD in heaven knows best.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by OmichaelO: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
RIP. sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by ignis: 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
tellwisdom:

You are a foolish nincompoop. Can't you be serious and use your daft brain for a minute? Must you crack silly jokes out of every matter? Please be careful.

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
tellwisdom:

Wetin this one dey talk?? sad...Goooooooooooo sit down abeggg angry
Go fevk yourself! U just don't when to stop do you? Idiiiiiot!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
sadHow sad. Can't hold the tears........such a young lady.........this is sad. Eternal rest grant her soul, oh Lord and may the Hosts of heaven, receive of theirs........Comfort her family and loved ones. RIP beautiful soul.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
tellwisdom:

There's a time for everything. This isn't the time to be funny. Describing a young lady who just died as the girl with the "big yansh" is ill-mannered. C'mon now, you should know better. Show some respect.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
A guy who dosnt hv respect for the dead isn't wise at all.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Dygeasy(m): 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
Kai!

What A Cruel World!

The Way Death Snatches People These Days Makes Me Wonder If Waking Up And Hustling Up And Down Is Really Worth It.

But We Can Only Wish Our Dead Loved Ones A Safe Passage Into The Other Side.

RIP Vivian C. Its Unthinkable.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by 2kass(m): 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
A friend called me to inform me of this, it's so sad.. May The Lord grant the family the Fortitude to beat this..
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by xynerise: 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Goodnight guys. Tonight is really bad for me. sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Kslib(m): 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dont even know what to say again ------ R.I.P VIVI.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Swiftboy(m): 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dont know her so I decided to read her diary...she's such a nice person! May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.