Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Rest In Peace Vivianc. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rest In Peace Vivianc. (57657 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
Vivian, so na rip I go write on d 29th of Dec? Nwanyi a ga alu alu cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
Baby mama:

Bikonu let us stop all this Internet diagnosis and autopsy reports
Haba
Someone alleged earlier she was poisoned
Abeg
let's leave that poison thing out for now. Only the family ll know better

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
This can’t be true. Vivianc dead?….No No No No…..how can….I'm speechless as I type; I'm shaking as I type; In tears as I type….finding it hard to believe. Vivianc gone just like that…….it can’t be….

Vivianc was such a wonderful and intelligent lady; with a very bright future ahead of her; and was looking forward to becoming the best in her chosen field as well as supporting her family to the best of her ability. She will surely be missed…..

May God grant her family, friends and others who knew her well the strength to bear this very sad loss. It is not the wish of any parent to bury their child. May God strengthen her Parents and Siblings to be able to cope with this tragedy. What a sad loss. My condolence to her family...

Please Mods; if it is possible; can you kindly move this to the front page. There’re lots of people she interacted with that would love to express and pass their condolence to her family.

Not everyone visits the family section; but if this thread is on the front page; at least a lot of other people would be aware of this very very very sad news…..

My evening has just been shattered; I'm weak in tears....... cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
Baby mama:

Bikonu let us stop all this Internet diagnosis and autopsy reports
Haba
Someone alleged earlier she was poisoned
Abeg
she was poisoned? Chimoooo!!!!

Does anyone have her picture?
embarassed embarassed

I remember a thread on romance section about BBW women and we both discussed extensively on that thread. That's where I became so close to her. embarassed

Chai! Vivian laa nke oma!! embarassed
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
Idowuogbo: Vivian, so na rip I go write on d 29th of Dec? Nwanyi a ga alu alu cry cry cry cry cry
d matter tire me oooo

I still neva believe this oooooo,shey na same tiny voice vivi?i was to c her really soon & she was to teach me to bake cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
berem: she was poisoned? Chimoooo!!!!

embarassed embarassed
NO PICTURES!!!! angry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
NO PICTURES!!!! angry
embarassed embarassed
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
I'm outa here mhen! This is getting so sorrowful and pitiful! Can't take this anymore! Goose pimples all over my body!

Once again, her soul RIP!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2013

embarassed embarassed

I remember a thread on romance section about BBW women and we both discussed extensively on that thread. That's where I became so close to her. embarassed

Chai! Vivian laa nke oma!! embarassed

Berem stop.
We don't know what happened .her offline friends may know but we don't need to know
It doesn't matter how we die but how we lived
I am just asking people to stop all the guess work
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2013

embarassed embarassed

-[
pls u guys should not start a poison theory.
sanb:
Vivianc was such a wonderful and intelligent lady; with a very bright future ahead of her; and was looking forward to becoming the best in her chosen field as well as supporting her family to the best of her ability. She will surely be missed…..

My evening has just been shattered; I'm weak in tears....... cry cry cry cry cry
yes oooo, she didn't joke with her course @ all,she loved it so much,c wetin ASUU cause,shey she for don write her project?? angry

This country,which way re we headed?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Danhumprey: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
There is something I really don't get here. Though I don't know her personally,but I have come across few of her comments on this Forum. I got to know her closely from her comments few months ago. And when last she dropped a comment,I could sense she was still full of life. I really don't understand. What exactly went on behind the screen? I have this feeling that there is more to this malaria and cholera induced death than meet the eye.

Anyway,just wanna tender my condolence greeting to the family. It's well!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
Vivi was a rare gem. A once in a century kinda human. Why?. Death why vivi?. Why not our evil past leaders?. Why not the killers out there?. Why choose such a vibrant young woman that has been through hardship and refused to back down?.

She's was an inspiration to me. I read her life story and the stuff she's been through and was almost teary-eyed. His life was a textbook for all to read.

I remember on one thread last year where every lady was against her but she stood for what she believed in. She never backed down. It was a thread that had to do with a guy slapping his gf. Even though I was against her views, I grew to admire her doggedness. Such a free and lovely soul

Fùck you death, you're so partial. The people that deserve to die are out there after directly or indirectly taking people's life, living the good life and the innocent ones are dying. sadsad

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
Idowuogbo and co,do you folks know her parents and siblings
Some people may want to contribute something in her memory but we need someone who knows the family in conjunction with the fundraising team to organize it
That is the much we can do at this time to show that we care
Count me in
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
Baby mama:

Berem stop.
We don't know what happened .her offline friends may know but we don't need to know
It doesn't matter how we die but how we lived
I am just asking people to stop all the guess work
Ok nne. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Cestmoi1(f): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
Vivian c,I never knew you on a personal level but I've stumbled on your posts before and from the comments I've read so far,you were a wonderful person.I so much hate hearing death news like this.May God in his infinite mercies forgive you your sins and grant you eternal rest and give your family the grace to bear this huge loss.amen.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
Baby mama: Idowuogbo and co,do you folks know her parents and siblings
Some people may want to contribute something in her memory but we need someone who knows the family in conjunction with the fundraising team to organize it
That is the much we can do
Ha! Not yet Biko! Not yet!!!!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by tellwisdom: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
Na who die abeg??....Wetin be her ID for here?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
Baby mama:
Idowuogbo and co,do you folks know her parents and siblings
That is the much we can do
I totally agree with you!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
So true; she was telling me how far she was going to go in her chosen career; and I was really proud of her and was encouraging her that the sky would be her limit....how sad.....
cdamsel: pls u guys should not start a poison theory. yes oooo, she didn't joke with her course @ all,she loved it so much,c wetin ASUU cause,shey she for don write her project?? angry

This country,which way re we headed?

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:

There is no better time than now
You don't know the financial pressure they may be in now
We never know
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Danhumprey: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
tellwisdom: Na who die abeg??....Wetin be her ID for here?
Be nice and polite! We're talking about a deceased person here. smiley
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by greedie1(f): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
its a lie!!!

vivianc isn't dead. you ple aren't writing tributes to her.i refuse to believe she is dead. i refuse to write rip...its a form of closure and im not ready to say good bye.

oh vivianc, lovely lady with a good demeanor. pls come and prove us all wrong pls
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Ariyke: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
This is so sad RIP vivi
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
maka gini zi? TeHN can handle it na. A committee should be set up and contributions made to pay condolence to her people probably after her burial. She is just too good to let nairaland not do anything.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by GSKing: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
hmmm, rest in eternal peace.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
Baby mama:

There is no better time than now
You don't know the financial pressure they may be in now
We never know
CDamsel, Biko answer them o!

Na her birthday I wan celebrate o!!! Feck funeral!!! angry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Ishilove: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
How tragic. I really hope she made her peace with God before passing on. It is always very shocking when a young person who has everything to live for is suddenly cut down. It is a jarring reminder of our own mortality, that we are not here to stay forever.

How very horribly tragic.

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Dannyxy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
Wow, sad, rip miss, life and death is in God's hand, who can question him?, hmmm may God comfort her family..
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
I just went to her diary. In her first entry, she wrote about how she missed her best friend who had died. I hope they're together now. cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
berem: maka gini zi? TeHN can handle it na. A committee should be set up and contributions made to pay condolence to her people probably after her burial. She is just too good to let nairaland not do anything.
its not a bad idea,bt not now abeg,i can't even think straight or plan anything.make una chill 1st,i think she might wake up or something. I don't wanna believe the news just yet
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by nikkyshyne(f): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hoping it is just a dream.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by gal10(f): 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
Just waking up and seeing this, so sad! Rest in Peace Vivianic! And we who are alive, Lord teach us to remember that each waking day brings us closer to the end of our journey and teach us to number our days that our hearts may be wise!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.