Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic (3773 Views)

If You Understand This Picture. You Are Corrupt / I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Damalex4luv(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Not sure if I can do this sha

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lol. I don't know if to consider that romantic, but it's all good grin

My priority is massage. Massage the hell outa my body, I will do anything for grin
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
firstEVA:

My priority is massage. Massage the hell outa my body, I will do anything for grin
u will do anytin 4 me?
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
dats me and sickstars
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
This can't happened in this 21st century undecided
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Movesz(m): 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
MONEY MAKES ROMANCE EASYER
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
u will do anytin 4 me?
softapples, sweetorgasms, tangerin, how u doing? grin
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by donTbone(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
#passingBy cool

Am sure my queen will love this kiss

I can even do more than this...

QueenValerie, come and see grin
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by theunnamed: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
all these Naija niggas be like 'i dont know if i can do this sha...yada yada yada'
like say if dem do am their prick go disappear
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by funnydick(m): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
I can do more... Just looking for the lucky....
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
firstEVA:
softapples, sweetorgasms, tangerin, how u doing? grin
hmm im greatly ok, hw bou u?
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
❤❤
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
hmm im greatly ok, hw bou u?
fine thanks. You've created another account, na wa for you.
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
firstEVA:
fine thanks. You've created another account, na wa for you.
ehm!! the ones i had was monikers 4rm a guy but this one is a moniker 4rm a man, u know im nt getting any older, as in the children when mom born 4llow me na 2 hefty ladies and one broda and my immediate younger sister na 19 and half years old.
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
ehm!! the ones i had was monikers 4rm a guy but this one is a moniker 4rm a man, u know im nt getting any older, as in the children when mom born 4llow me na 2 hefty ladies and one broda and my immediate younger sister na 19 and half years old.
ok, weldone
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
firstEVA:
ok, weldone
THE LORD SAID I SHOULD TELL U that ur tommorow is secure, dnt bother urself, ure born to be a boss.
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by 7footre(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
Those little things that matter... been there, done that. no biggies
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
THE LORD SAID I SHOULD TELL U that ur tommorow is secure, dnt bother urself, ure born to be a boss.
grin preach

When did you start seeing things?
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
firstEVA:
grin preach

When did you start seeing things?
right 4rm childhood
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
right 4rm childhood
nice one. Hopefully u aint trolling
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by cruzita(f): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
iffa hear say men of this century go do am
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by omarithmetics: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
You don't have to be rich to be romantic...myb in the 1940's coz being poor seriously depletes your chaances of having a partner these days
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by fr3do(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
God forbid!
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by McWhillion(m): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
firstEVA:

where will someone start massaging now if you're as big as that lady on your dp. We will have to divide the body into sections and cross sections grin
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
But his painting her toes
That aint romantic undecided
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
StrawberryCream:
But his painting her toes That aint romantic undecided
ehn ehn cheesy
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Maxi112: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Caringguy:
This can't happened in this 21st century undecided
who told u?
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
ehn ehn cheesy
Lol so thats how u show love tosyne .. That guy in that pic is whipped ... She don wrap am round her pinky finger cry
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by tosyne2much(m): 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
firstEVA:

hmmmmm !!! Smh tongue
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Lol so thats how u show love tosyne .. That guy in that pic is whipped ... She don wrap am round her pinky finger cry
Hahaha roflwkmd cheesy

If I do the same thing for you ? cool
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahaha roflwkmd cheesy

If I do the same thing for you ? cool
undecided u dey take style toast me
It wont work smiley
Re: Check Out This Picture: You Dont Have To Be Rich To Be Romantic by laidian(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
That's romansick. The lady would have love it done by pedicurist if money dey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) / Groom Drags Bride Out Of Their Wedding Car In China(Photos) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.