Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love (7539 Views)

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) / Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by Teniola2000: 11:18am On May 21, 2018
This are the three Lazy Nigerian Youths, President Muhammadu Buhari was talking about, a Nigerian Facebook user Charity Obari took to face share a obscene photo of her boyfriends friend taking photos while she made out with her boyfriend.

After several confrontations by her friends on Facebook as to what it could cost her, she took down the post

See photos below

News by JoelsBlog:
https://joelsblog.com.ng/see-viral-photos-of-nigerian-youths-making-out-in-bed/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by Teniola2000: 11:19am On May 21, 2018
Lalasticlala this could be us... But that girl told me your thing is too small... So chill! grin

More photos here: https://joelsblog.com.ng/see-viral-photos-of-nigerian-youths-making-out-in-bed/
Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by Ajoboss(m): 11:20am On May 21, 2018
DAT guy has legs for arms

6 Likes

Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by Benjom(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2018
Very lazy indeed undecided

1 Like

Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by Nobody: 11:22am On May 21, 2018
I don't get it.
Why censor her face and leave the guy's face in the second pix?

Afterall, she stupidly uploaded the pictures. Not him.
If it were the boy who uploaded it I know what our Nairaland feminists will say.

Is this also part of the Nigerian Feminist Advantage?

3 Likes

Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by IamD18: 11:24am On May 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by thorpido(m): 11:25am On May 21, 2018
Person daughter? angry
Children of nowadays sef.
Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by Oritzy: 11:25am On May 21, 2018
The way some people kiss Sha undecided see mouth like who dey suck periwinkle from shell in edikakong soup.

That guy's teeth can pass for a Rake

And then wetin I even know undecided

Small pikin like me

6 Likes

Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by Teniola2000: 11:27am On May 21, 2018
Oritzy:
The way some people kiss Sha undecided see mouth like who dey suck periwinkle from shell in edikakong soup.

And then wetin I even know undecided

Small pikin like me

Chisos... As if u are a better kisser
Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by Oritzy: 11:30am On May 21, 2018
Teniola2000:

Chisos... As if u are a better kisser
I don't kiss , Am still a toddler

Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by Lonestar124: 11:44am On May 21, 2018
That is part of their youthfulness... Age shall come when these things will be wastage of time to them and they will face the reality.
Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by Teniola2000: 11:50am On May 21, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by ednut1(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2018
In gbenga adegboyes voice. Ewo tun leyin
Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by ikbnice(m): 1:00pm On May 21, 2018
I hate girls like this, so awful in bed. You will be the one doing all the touch touch, she will eat and still take Tfare and still feel she was doing you an honor with the lackluster sex.

2 Likes

Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 21, 2018
ShyCypher:
I don't get it

Afterall, she stupidly uploaded the pictures. Not him.
f it were the by who uploaded it I know what our Nairaland feminists will say.

Is this also part of the Nigerian Feminist Advantage?
Yes cheesy
Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by SolexxBarry(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2018
This is how most girls spoil their future
Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by mhisbliss(f): 1:39pm On May 21, 2018
This girl fugly and stupid at same time grin
Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by mikejj(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2018
grin why una dey criticise them na.as if una no dey do d do...he just decide to show the world say him mumu don reach harvest period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by MicroSweet(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2018
The backup man took selfies to cheer his boss on... Guy be like "My boss, we did it"
Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by pedrilo: 3:40pm On May 21, 2018
thank God wen i was a teenager there were no camera fones in naija
these kids nowadays cnt seem to control the urge of postin everytin on socio media
Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by Middlefinger1: 3:49pm On May 21, 2018
The parents now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by millomaniac: 4:41pm On May 21, 2018
Teniola2000:
This are the three Lazy Nigerian Youths, President Muhammadu Buhari was talking about, a Nigerian Facebook user Charity Obari took to face share a obscene photo of her boyfriends friend taking photos while she made out with her boyfriend.

After several confrontations by her friends on Facebook as to what it could cost her, she took down the post

See photos below

News by JoelsBlog:
https://joelsblog.com.ng/see-viral-photos-of-nigerian-youths-making-out-in-bed/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

I don't really blame them. This sought of things are rampant these days. It is part of the grand scheme to zombify the world populace in the illuminati quest for global domination. Many people will misunderstand me.
Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by Chubhie: 5:45pm On May 21, 2018
Enjoyment officers.
Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by ssikiru: 6:15pm On May 21, 2018
children of this days, am 98% sure that those kids are students sent to school to go and learn.

am just shaking my head for the upcoming kids.
Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:16pm On May 21, 2018
Rat bastards
Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by Macmoni(m): 6:35pm On May 21, 2018
op u show us d first face and you blur d second one are u ok
Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by Alwaysking: 6:36pm On May 21, 2018
Lost children.
Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by Lalas247(f): 6:37pm On May 21, 2018
RIP...Issa 3some tings chai
Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by Lalas247(f): 6:43pm On May 21, 2018
millomaniac:

I don't really blame them. This sought of things are rampant these days. It is part of the grand scheme to zombify the world populace in the illuminati quest for global domination. Many people will misunderstand me.

Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by GuntersChain(m): 6:49pm On May 21, 2018
Re: See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love by GuntersChain(m): 6:49pm On May 21, 2018
Dat guy dey kolet 5%

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo / Guys Listen And Listen Good, Itz Not Every Pussy You F***k / One Reason Why Men May Not Like Skinny Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.