Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

I'm really confuse!!Could This Be Love??? Please Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm really confuse!!Could This Be Love??? Please Advice! (846 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. / Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm really confuse!!Could This Be Love??? Please Advice! by Sermwell(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,
I met this 100 level lady who came to live with her coursemate in the hostel I stay in school!This lady is so beautiful I just couldn't get my eyes off her! One thing led to the other, we became friends and as time went by, we became very close friends! Most of the time we are together. If we are not in my room gisting, we are reading in the school library or gone to visit my friends! We became so attached to each other that I fell so much in love with her! I later ask her to be my love and she agreed! She was so happy we are dating that she introduced me to most of her friends as her boyfriend and even her elder sister! But problem began when we started being intimate! Each time we kiss and touch, she will be sad for the whole day! And on some ocassion, she will beg me to just be her friend and that she is not ready for a relationship! But even when I agreed to just be her friend, we still kiss and touch! So far, she is okay with that provided we are not dating! She is still a virgin though but insisted that we can have sex only if we eventually get married even though we are just friends! Its been 8 months now and I'm begining to belive that she doesn't love me enough to date me! Please advise because I'm considering letting her be when ASUU eventually calls off the strike and we are back to school!

Your candid advice will be highly appreciated! Thanks to you all!

1 Like

Re: I'm really confuse!!Could This Be Love??? Please Advice! by Fynestboi: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
True love indeed, just continue with her is it compulsory you s*x her even the kiss and others is bad now, just go ahead with the relationship snd see if that would lead to marriage cheesycheesy
Re: I'm really confuse!!Could This Be Love??? Please Advice! by Phranciz(m): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
Broda, let her be, ur heartbreak won't be worth it @ the end.
Re: I'm really confuse!!Could This Be Love??? Please Advice! by Pretyangel25(f): 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lol. That babe doesn't like u talkless of love. Just let her be so u won't come here again nd tell us how she broke ur heart
Re: I'm really confuse!!Could This Be Love??? Please Advice! by Sermwell(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
Phranciz: Broda, let her be, ur heartbreak won't be worth it @ the end.
Really? Hmmm! Noted! Thanks
Re: I'm really confuse!!Could This Be Love??? Please Advice! by Enegod(m): 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
she sees you as her academic boyfriend...sorry, she is fvcking else where and you're her mugu
Re: I'm really confuse!!Could This Be Love??? Please Advice! by Fynestboi: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
Enegod: she sees you as her academic boyfriend...sorry, she is fvcking else where and you're her mugu
how sure are did you read the op write up well.... Or how else do you describe love??
Re: I'm really confuse!!Could This Be Love??? Please Advice! by Fynestboi: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
Pretyangel25: Lol. That babe doesn't like u talkless of love. Just let her be so u won't come here again nd tell us how she broke ur heart
explain better
Re: I'm really confuse!!Could This Be Love??? Please Advice! by lipsyliscious: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
I tink she's just confused. I'm sure she's pretty young n has nt sorted out her feelings yet. She enjoys d cuddling bt is nt sure wat she wants. If u enjoy d intimacy den stay, with time she will realise wat she wants. BT if u're luking 4 a sure tin den move on, dat will probably make her take a decision faster depending on how much she misses u. At dis point u guys cn hardly go bk to being just friends. It's just an issue of time n confusion.
Re: I'm really confuse!!Could This Be Love??? Please Advice! by Sermwell(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
lipsyliscious: I tink she's just confused. I'm sure she's pretty young n has nt sorted out her feelings yet. She enjoys d cuddling bt is nt sure wat she wants. If u enjoy d intimacy den stay, with time she will realise wat she wants. BT if u're luking 4 a sure tin den move on, dat will probably make her take a decision faster depending on how much she misses u. At dis point u guys cn hardly go bk to being just friends. It's just an issue of time n confusion.
wooow!!! Most of you lines are what she kept telling me!! She is 18yrs! thanks so much!! I really appreciate your comment!..BTW, are you male of female cuz of the way you hit!
Re: I'm really confuse!!Could This Be Love??? Please Advice! by lipsyliscious: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sermwell: wooow!!! Most of you lines are what she kept telling me!! She is 18yrs! thanks so much!! I really appreciate your comment!..BTW, are you male of female cuz of the way you hit!
I'm female, wat she's experiencing is normal. She just got in2 d university, has probably had few experiences in rltships, tink she wants dis bt later wants dat. She will get over it. D issue is tym n if u're willing to let her figure tinz out. Dat friendship is d best 2 me, it will give her space n tym to c tinz 4 herself, she may end up realising dat she only likes u or maybe she loves u
Re: I'm really confuse!!Could This Be Love??? Please Advice! by lipsyliscious: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
Oh! Deres still d issue of Sex, tryna figure dat out to is anoda wahala. Weda 2 give it up, who to give it 2, who deserves it n bla bla bla... so she's still tryna know if it's worth it. n d advice I give 2 pple in dat state of confusion 'stay away 4rm a rltship if u're nt ready' so dats also part of her reason 4 d decision

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / How Did He Get You To Say YES??? / The Truth About Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.