Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. (2995 Views)

She’s So Religious, She Denies Me Sex / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by ababram(m): 9:34am On Feb 23, 2012
This girl in question was my first love.I gave to her all my heart until she finally broke it.She denies me before my friends saying there's no relationship between us.In my quest to know how true the statement was,i decided to call her to repeat it in the present of the guy only for her to say to my eyes that it's true that she said there is no relationship between us.After the whole mess,she later called me to apologise for her misdeed.Emphasizing that she did that for reasons best known to her.Please nairalander help me.I'm confuse.I don't know what to do now.Should i accept her back?
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by webcam(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2012
this girl is smart than you she stay with you just because what she get from you please stay away and look for other decent girl that this amateur ashly
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by Killz3(m): 9:45am On Feb 23, 2012
Accept her back. . . cheesy
And be the best fool of February 2012! wink

1 Like

Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 23, 2012
Which kind men baba God dey create nowadays sef? Imagine d nonsense dis guy is takin frm a chic! Shiooooo

1 Like

Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by dovay(f): 10:01am On Feb 23, 2012
no long talk forget about her .
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by tellwisdom: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2012
embarassed embarassed
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by ababram(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2012
Thanks guyz 4 ur replies.Actually,the chic ain't been demanding.So,i never knew what she actually stand to gain doing that.
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2012
hmmm. you are not sleeping with her, so she can use you as a tissue paper. even you guys are too lily livered when puny don show, you forget to turn your brain on. its hard to find a man in control when puni don show!

1 Like

Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by arrived(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2012
Op, the truth is : you are not her type, she's just using your head! That babe is far more intelligent than you. Leave her fast before she send you back to your village.
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2012
ab.abram:

Thanks guyz 4 ur replies.Actually,the chic ain't been demanding.So,i never knew what she actually stand to gain doing that.

keep you at her disposition, in case she may need a spare tyre to settle with if/when her MAIN MAN decides not to marry her etc
if this lady clearly denies being with you to others then you best look at yourself (as a man) and ask:" how desperate am i to be with somebody, that doesnt value me in public, like that?! what is it about me that it is so repulsive/negative that she cant even stand by what we have?!"

we men are like LIONS IN THE JUNGLE, and we feel proud of "most" lioness we date, and therefore want to show other lions how great/powerful we are. if that said lioness deny being yours then, it sure says a LOT about your status as KING OF THE JUNGLE, (and i understand why your pride may be hurt)!

~Killz~:

Accept her back. . . cheesy
And be the best fool of February 2012! wink

and March 2012, April 2012 May 2012. . . . . . . .  in fact the biggest fool of the whole year!!!
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by MrsChima1(f): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2012
MBJ and Killz kill me o! grin grin grin grin grin

OP

Take her back, it is obvious she wants you and you love her. wink
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by Mr9ndhalf: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

keep you at her disposition, in case she may need a spare tyre to settle with if/when her MAIN MAN decides not to marry her etc
if this lady clearly denies being with you to others then you best look at yourself (as a man) and ask:" how desperate am i to be with somebody, that doesnt value me in public, like that?! what is it about me that it is so repulsive/negative that she cant even stand by what we have?!"

we men are like LIONS IN THE JUNGLE, and we feel proud of "most" lioness we date, and therefore want to show other lions how great/powerful we are. if that said lioness deny being yours then, it sure says a LOT about your status as KING OF THE JUNGLE, (and i understand why your pride may be hurt)!

^^
GBAM!!
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by dabrake(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2012
@op, you deserve some strokes for asking us that.
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by ababram(m): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2012
You guyz seems to misquote me here.I am never a fool,i knew what i was doing.Infact,to strike the nail,i disflowered the chic.Nd i was cautious of the fact that i never actually allowed are love go into my head.I'm not really confused because of the extent of my love for her,i'm confused because she came knocking my door everyday apologising.I've gotten another girl but she has't accepted me yet.Ok,i think you guyz can get the picture right now.I'm listening
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by freecocoa(f): 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2012
^My friend forget the girl and quit asking yeye questions.
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by arrived(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2012
Op, inspite of what u just stated above, u are still a mumu! do u hear me? I mean u are still a muuuuuuummmuuuuuuuuu!
In a nutshell, forget that babe!
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2012
The mistake you made is actually falling in love in the 1st place,

The day u fall in love is the day you start dying, undecided,

You sound 17, You should be in skool working on your grades,
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by ababram(m): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2012
Tnx guyz,i got that into my skull now.Thank you all for all your numerous advices.Luv U all.
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by ababram(m): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2012
@Ijogx.Do u really mean i sound 17.Point of correction,i'm a guy ready for marriage with a good work nd never an undergraduate or something .I knw my post sounds childish,buh i threw it 2 d air becoz i was actually trying 2 avoidi break up in my marriage.I really appreciate.U're the best poster today.I'm all ears ur advice.Thank u.
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by freecocoa(f): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2012
^Ogbeni you don't sound ready for marriage at all o,you better wait till you are more mature.
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by cynthiafred67(f): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2012
Please forget that girl, she is just using u as a second option.
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by cynthiafred67(f): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2012
Please forget that girl, she is just using u as a second option.
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2012
abraham, you are lying sha. if you disflowered the girl as you claim, she wont act that way. even a jungle park virgin will lay low for you if you are the first guy into the pearly gates. i still dont think you slept with the girl in question.

but oboy said he has found another girl. case closed. in between abraham, surrender your life to, hmmm, to, just repent. fornication will send you to hell! better you ma.s.tu.rba.te as that is not a sin. you hear me?
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by Harbb: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2012
The girl don leave you tete
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by dadicvila(m): 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2012
@OP,No need cracking your head much,you said she denied you in presence of a guy,ur friend for that matter,she is just protecting her interest{another guy,it could be her maga}and that your friend knows that man,thats why she had to deny you like Peter denied Jesus in presence of that your friend,if that scenerio plays out 2mrw she will do the same thing,i suggest you tell her to own up,she is a typical Naija girl,always wants to play both ends against the middle, you better wise up sha,dont let puny decieve you O smiley smiley
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by Dynamique: 2:28am On Feb 24, 2012
U r a super-maga,babe deny u,u still dey think love,guy,u no try at all,move on-be a good guy,eff,eff&dump/be a very good bad guy,eff,eff,efff&ph, ork till she roger that ur using her-be a bad guy.shikena.
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 24, 2012
freecocoa:

^My friend forget the girl and quit asking yeye questions.
am beginning to fall in love wit dis cocoa of a girl oh!
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by born2boink(m): 7:31am On Feb 24, 2012
I thank God say me I no bi mumu,if she denied you then denied her and if she ever want you to forgive her,tell her to kiss your lips and hugs you in the presence of every available friends she denied you on,she may be fucking one of your friend.
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by arrived(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2012
Boyloaf, cocoa na person GF o!
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2012
arrived:

Boyloaf, cocoa na person GF o!
did u say gf? If u like it pls put a ring on it because if I nor see ring, am very free to fall in love.
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by Monike: 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2012
Yes Only if she says her reason n agree 2 profess her luv 4 u b4 ur friends i mean dat particular guy she denied u in his presence
Re: Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. by Z8(m): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2012
Disvirgind by you or not, blank the gal and stop acting like a it ur 1st lash, so u wana marry this persn sme1 dt has denied u in d past?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? / 5 Reasons Nairaland Guys Bash Ladies / Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.