Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends (5082 Views)

Nairaland Should Have A Confession Section / HAPPY NEW Month!!!say Ur Shoutout To Your Nairaland Friends / I Have A Confession. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by chika98: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2008
Most eligible man on NL? Hmmm
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Cristalz(f): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2008
Gamine:

Nairaland and 'ol 'ol people shocked shocked shocked shocked

So everyone is married with Kids

No wonder lipsrsealed

Same thang i been thinkin' ,lol grin

@Mummy Q

Shey you know now that you've fessed up,you've gotta behave more like a responsible mother on this forum cos if you don't,you'll be crucified faster than lightening. As in,what kinda mother is she and bla bla.Just stating a fact.  .  .afterall NL will always be NL. grin Don't leave yourself open for such.
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2008
Maybe those who also claim to be "taken" should use this as the opportunity to confess while available men last.  smiley
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by LadyJ1: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2008
chisimdi:

Nwanne ejim umunwoke ato 4 real. wink wink wink wink wink i tell u na

i believe u,i was just pulling ur legs  wink

kedi mbe mu ga nwen umu azi ke mu  sad,e kwesilemu iwe umu i'se  grin
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Queenisha: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2008
Queenisha:

You are a smart man.
A few others also thought so and voiced it.
I still think you're the most eligible bachelor on nairaland.
I hope TOH is reading this wink

no
one of the most eligible.
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Hannibal: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2008
doyin13:

Mehnif i tell una the kain wahala wey conceiving woman dey show me recently. . . . .

You go think say i thief am from Mexican soap.

Be serious for once, Doyin!!!!
She's watching every move of urs.
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by chika98: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2008
Pls list the eligible men on NL.
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by 4Play(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2008
Queenisha:

You are a smart man.
A few others also thought so and voiced it.
I still think you're the most eligible bachelor on nairaland.
I hope TOH is reading this wink

Most eligible wetin? I withdraw my friendship . . .  .Uche2Nnna is the most eligible instead of me.I am very pissed off!
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Queenisha: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2008
Cristalz:

Same thang i been thinkin' ,lol grin

@Mummy Q

Shey you know now that you've fessed up,you've gotta behave more like a responsible mother on this forum because if you don't,you'll be crucified faster than lightening. As in,what kind of mother is she and bla bla.Just stating a fact.  .  .afterall Nairaland will always be Nairaland. grin Don't leave yourself open for such.

Honey.I'll always be me
e no dey me for mouth.
mother or no mother
wife or no wife
if I want to say it,I give it out real and hard
that thing wey go happen tomorrow
make e happen today
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by debosky(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2008
doyin13:

Mehnif i tell una the kain wahala wey conceiving woman dey show me recently. . . . .
You go think say i thief am from Mexican soap.

grin grin grin

Bros no expose yourself for hia oh!
'
Ok make me too confess, I em em em, I em, I dey allergic to confessions grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by LadyJ1: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2008
debosky:

grin grin grin

Bros no expose yourself for hia oh!
'
Ok make me too confess, I em em em, I em, I dey allergic to confessions  grin grin grin

u berra confess and talk about ur love affair wt busta grin
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by chisimdi(f): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2008
Lady J:

i believe u,i was just pulling your legs wink

kedi mbe mu ga nwen umu azi ke mu sad,e kwesilemu iwe umu i'se grin
lol jehova wu eze i ga enwe ya in Dozen grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Queenisha: 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2008
OMO IBO:

u dim witted fools seem to be missing a point here. im prolly the one with half a brain  around.
i do not hate osisi or anyone on nairaland.  the reason for laying emphases on the fact the told porkies is the 'principle'. u do not lie about kids. forget marital staus.

she's getting a pat on the back because she is popular.

u guys really are a bunch of idiots.

If I weren't saved I would have said let Amadioha and shango combine to scatter that ya coco nut head.
anu mpam!
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by LadyJ1: 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2008
chisimdi:

lol jehova wu eze i ga enwe ya in Dozen  grin grin grin grin grin grin

i reject it in jesus name  grin cheesy ke nwere ezugo mu  grin grin
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Hannibal: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2008
OMO IBO:

u dim witted fools seem to be missing a point here. im prolly the one with half a brain  around.
i do not hate osisi or anyone on nairaland.  the reason for laying emphases on the fact the told porkies is the 'principle'. u do not lie about kids. forget marital staus.

she's getting a pat on the back because she is popular.

u guys really are a bunch of idiots.

Why don't u just get a life instead of foaming in the mouth like a stray dog infected with rabies.
Who are u calling idiots??  Is ur stupidity genetical or man-made?? Bloody minger.
While u are on ur way out, make sure the door does not slam on ur vagina cos u sound like a cheap LovePeddler now.
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by chisimdi(f): 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2008
Lady J:

i reject it in jesus name grin cheesy ke nwere ezugo mu grin grin
lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by chisimdi(f): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2008
OMO IBO:

same thing goes to all u 'wannabes'. u better watch what u lies u choose tell us. if not, na the same 'guilty conscience' wey catch osisi go catch una after una don follow 'almondjoy' talk for another forum.

RUBBISH!
omoibo i wu afo nshi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by 4Play(m): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2008
OMO IBO:

No truer words have ever been spoken by you. Alas, we have a confession from you that you have 'half a brain'. . . . . you might as well start your own thread so we can discuss remedies.
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by LadyJ1: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2008
OMO IBO:

same thing goes to all u 'wannabes'. u better watch what u lies u choose tell us. if not, na the same 'guilty conscience' wey catch osisi go catch una after una don follow 'almondjoy' talk for another forum.

RUBBISH!

its either u r gay or a female,cos men dont reply  like dis,ur replies r full of shit
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by chika98: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2008
Someone is very bitter.
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by LadyJ1: 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2008
chika98:

Someone is very bitter.

dont mind d foolish omo ibo,afo dikwa ya nimi,idiot
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Queenisha: 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2008
4 Play:

No truer words have ever been spoken by you. Alas, we have a confession from you that you have 'half a brain'. . . . . you might as well start your own thread so we can discuss remedies.

Oya mine is a minor case.
He should start by posting a picture let's know if he's male or transgendered
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by debosky(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2008
@ OMO IBO

Dude seriously, what crawled up your ass and died? undecided

She can reveal and tell whatever stories she wants and owes you no explanation. An online forum is not a place where absolute honesty is required. I might be in Ontisha right now and claim to be in Canada, but it makes no difference.

How do I for one know that you are an 'omo ibo'? Do I even give a rat's ass? Get that thing out of your butt before it rots ok?
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Uche2nna(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2008
4 Play:

@ 4play

U don become dokita   cheesy
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by tpia: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2008
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by 4Play(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2008
Uche2nna:

@ 4play
You don become dokita   cheesy

I still dey vex over "The Most Eligible Bachelor" crown Queenisha just dash you.I am livid with rage because it should have been me.
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by LadyJ1: 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2008
4 Play:

I still dey vex over "The Most Eligible Bachelor" crown Queenisha just dash you.I am livid with rage because it should have been me.

grin grin how can wen HR.Hotness is still alive grin
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by doyin13(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2008
@4PLAY

Is it true H.R Hotness is chairwoman of PEAK MILK?
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by debosky(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2008
doyin13:

@4PLAY

ASHEWO grin grin
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2008
4 Play:

Posting a pic will do the trick.
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by onyinye2(f): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2008
doyin13:

@4PLAY

ahh now that is just mean cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Queenisha: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2008
tpia:

ah ah, Queenisha, you are funny sha.

You've stated on several occasions, that you're married. I must have missed the one where you said you were just going home to marry. because as long as I've been seeing your posts, I always assumed you were married. Besides, you don't talk like an unmarried person.

Like KM, I thought your confession was going to be about how you're half or fully Yoruba or something. undecided
or that your spouse is Yoruba.

I don't think its a big deal, anyway. Unless there's something else going like maybe your husband also signed up here, its just a forum.

hey  I can claim I'm a white or Korean girl, just for the fun of it. If someone happens to meet me in person, then they can bust the lie. In the meantime, most people are just here to have fun.

Its people who are here to date each other who should worry about how they're representing themselves, in my opinion. Like if someone is looking for a boyfriend, she should let him know if she has 8 kids all under 10. its only fair. And vice versa.

Yes,I gave the impression that I got married under 2 years ago when that's not the case.
baba osisi and myself have been married longer than that.
so anyone who read my "ex calling me thread" would understand why it was strange that an ex fiancee will call after so many years.(which is true BTW)
You know it takes several lies to sustain a lie so that's why I decided to do this and set myself free from anyother para lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Are Earning This Amount And Above, Pls Stop Complaining. / The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl / How To Get 100,000 Facebook Likes In 15mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.