Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends (5080 Views)

Nairaland Should Have A Confession Section / HAPPY NEW Month!!!say Ur Shoutout To Your Nairaland Friends / I Have A Confession. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Hannibal: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2008
@ Osisi,

Why don't u edit the topic and delete the "forgive me for lying" bit. . . . .

Did anyone specifically ask u about your kids and u said "NO"??
When did not telling the true picture constitute to lying especially when it's your private bizznizz. . . .  .

So would i be considered a liar because i have never told anyone about ma beard or moustache??
Honestly, u deserve to be slapped(like Sylvao2000's gurlfriend) with the title of the topic. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by 4Play(m): 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2008
doyin13:

@4PLAY
Is it true H.R Hotness is chairwoman of PEAK MILK?

I'm not in a position to know.

I'm always looking out for staff of the West African Milk Co(WAMCO) though.
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Gamine(f): 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2008
hahahahahahahahah

oh my days

LEmme pop out and just confess ryt now! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by chinesedoll(f): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2008
@post

wat was ur motive
why did u have 2 lie

anywayz 50percent of ppl on forums re not what dey portray themselves2 be online
so u dont have 2 bother urselves
but still curious 2 know why u had 2 lie
cos it wasnt necessary
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by onyinye2(f): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2008
@hannibal

now you are just being mean right now.
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Queenisha: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2008
Hannibal:

@ Osisi,

Why don't u edit the topic and delete the "forgive me for lying" bit. . . . .

[b]Did anyone specifically ask u about your kids and u said "NO"??[/b]When did not telling the true picture constitute to lying especially when it's your private bizznizz. . . .  .

So would i be considered a liar because i have never told anyone about ma beard or moustache??
Honestly, u deserve to be slapped(like Sylvao2000's girlfriend) with the title of the topic. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

No
but giving a certain impression is equal to lying about something.
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2008
doyin13:

@4PLAY

Is it true H.R Hotness is chairwoman of PEAK MILK?

See ya mouth like "peak milk". grin Leave that honorable daughter of Eve alone before i send you to heaven this night.
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by chinesedoll(f): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2008
BUT REALLY
SOME PPL REALLY DO TAKE NAIRALAND SERIOUSLY O!!! grin
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2008
Queenisha i still have one private question . . . wink
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Hannibal: 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2008
Queenisha:

No
but giving a certain impression is equal to lying about something.

What makes u think everyone had the same impression?
U cannot control the impression people have about u?

Doyin13 for instance gives the impression of a Don Juan.
But the truth is. . . . . .He is impotent and cannot screw any chic.
So, does that make him a liar??
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by chinesedoll(f): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2008
Hannibal:

What makes u think everyone had the same impression?
You cannot control the impression people have about u?

AHAHA

D Doyin i know isa very fertile Nigerian o!!!
Oya doyin come tell dem why drive u commot 4 ur church grin grin
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by doyin13(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2008
Hannibal:

Hannibal gives the impression of being a Arrow, PILLOCK, SOCIAL REPROBATE, SAVANT.

Never met a more honest chap in my life.
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by onyinye2(f): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2008
doyin13:

Hannibal gives the impression of being a Arrow, PILLOCK, SOCIAL REPROBATE, SAVANT.

TRULY QUESTIONABLE!!!!
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by chisimdi(f): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2008
OMO IBO:

u guys are still on this case? this gist is now stale. she lied just like 90% of u have done and are still doing.
move on people.

queenie, kedu ka idi?
u r also inclusive in d 90% of d lies abi undecided undecided
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2008
doyin13:

I wouldnt include that word if i were you, at least savants have one extraordinary talent.  grin

chinesedoll:

AHAHA

Oya doyin come tell them why drive u commot 4 your church grin grin

just tell us, how many children does he have?
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Hannibal: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2008
@ Doyin13,

U Prat!!!! grin
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2008
OMO IBO:

u guys are still on this case? this gist is now stale. she lied just like 90% of u have done and are still doing.
move on people.

queenie, kedu ka idi?

Easy bro, we all make mistakes dont we. She "lied" fine . . . what's new? How many other people are living off false fronts on this website?
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by 4Play(m): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2008
Doyin has baby mamas in all the London boroughs. . . . the boy can't keep his nob to himself. His constant run-ins with CSA(Child Support Agency) is legendary.  grin
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by doyin13(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2008
chinesedoll:

AHAHA

Oya doyin come tell them why drive u commot 4 your church grin grin

This thing wey una dey use joke . . . . .

Considering wetin my eye dey see these days. . . .no be joke at all oo

They want to drive Doyin Tomato crazy. . . . .These women no go succeed oo

They shall come and confess on Nairaland like mama Shanikwa here.
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by onyinye2(f): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2008
4 Play:

Doyin has baby mamas in all the London boroughs. . . . the boy can't keep his nob to himself. His constant run-ins with CSA(Child Support Agency) is legendary.  grin

Truly Hilarious!!!
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by chinesedoll(f): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2008
davidylan:

I wouldnt include that word if i were you, at least savants have one extraordinary talent.  grin

just tell us, how many children does he have?

no be me go tell u dat one o
hear it from d horses mouth
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by chinesedoll(f): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2008
4 Play:

dats way he his always broke grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by onyinye2(f): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2008
OMO IBO:

are u by any chance bored? its 10pm and we are both on nairaland. that must say alot u know.

hmmm, ten. not for all of us. here it 4 p.m.
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by chika98: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2008
You lot must be bored because i don't understand what everyone is on about?
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by tpia: 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2008
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by LadyT(f): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2008
OMO Ibo please for the love of God GET LOST!

What a loser.
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by KarmaMod(f): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2008
lmao tpia, but how does he try to give the impression of a female

I've always thought "he" was male?
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by KarmaMod(f): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2008
Btw osisi I do agree with hannibal. Chnage the title to "nairaland Confession", the whole forgive me thing makes it seem like you owe people the truth when you really dont. You're only doing it for YOUR own peace of mind.
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by rikkyjen(m): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2008
You wouldn't catch me dead in 'em "Davidylan, Osisi, Hannibal & 4play" controlled threads like this grin grin grin grin

But, have been around enough to know that a certain Osisi on this board is MARRIED with KIDS. .  I know that, so confession about this point is needless.  grin

While this confession is albeit needless, i think you need a confession as to why you have been bitten with the "frequent change of moniker/handle" bug. That is the real problem grin grin grin. From BabyOsisi to Osisi to +Osisi to Queensc and many more in between. The chage of moniker is what you should stop, or were you banned 6 times to make you change your moniker 6 times? grin grin

Or could you be related to a certain,Jackal, Le Chac, El Chacal, Chacal, Hannibal, Xerx, Xerxes?  grin grin. . .
Honestly, I wonder how you folks keep up with the passwords of this handles, not to talk about the other PASSWORDS in your lives (ATM, work, maybe school, online banking, mails) and so all
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by KarmaMod(f): 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2008
Um it's obvious that it's due to being banned undecided
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:54am On Jul 22, 2008
@Queenisha,
That was very commendable of you. Honestly, I had this gut feeling you were a mom, but kept it to myself.

While I applaud your stance, I really dont think it's anyone's beeswax, Afterall, it's just a forum with faceless people we may NEVER meet.

On that note, I hope you have a boy in the bunch, I love boysMy family has 90% boys,
Re: I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 22, 2008
Well *sigh*, Nwando, there was no need to apologize to these ppl jare. People you'll probably not talk to tomorrow, next week or even next year.

Just as you apologized now, some of these idiots with no shame would come back trying to insult you with this later on. Nlers, so so predictable.

Well, I guess it's time for me to confess too. *sigh* Guys, am not married like y'all think. I'm actually a student o. I no get kids o abeg! embarassed I just love kids smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun, Too Many Topic On Front Page. / Aint No One Gonna Wish Me Happy Birthday? / What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.